Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wonder Lu

VIP Member
It’s sad really because she’s clearly got a coke addiction and he’s got a problem with alcohol. She probably feels the need to be erratic as she’s built a character on it and the coke livens her up and the wine makes josh more bearable.
Sadly no one can stop her really , she earns the Money . Her habit is getting out of control and she’s spiralling and no one can say a word due to her being in control

Josh just drinks more and she pays more to take over the basic running of her house because she’s so up and down, high and low
Based on what evidence does she have a coke habit…? I’m curious as to why people think this.

Reactions: 6

wonder Lu

VIP Member
Na not playing into her hands, playing her at her own game, be it someone off here or a ex hun who is not on here, it’s tit for tat.
Annoys me when a tattler tries to dictate to other tattlers. Each to their own.
Not dictating at all just think that it’s best members stay out of it and allow her to initiate her own downfall.

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
She can't report the Nursery because she'd have to give her name and details. In which case, given that she's said she is going to, Wibble's nursery can identify her on here. Then all the comments she's written on here about influencers & their kids, would put her own job as an early years practitioner in jeopardy.

The kid is clearly thriving in class. I think we can all see that, even if we are in a bit of a mood ✌

ETA: Rach stop sharing Wibble's private details you knob head. Find a more appropriate cash cow before people get hurt, not least him. Yeh?
You can remain anonymous when reporting settings and staff to Ofsted.

You know what really annoys me with this grifter, the absolute audacity to post that she is an advocate for abused women. Really makes my blood boil. My husbands cousin was in an abusive relationship. Her husband went to her place of work, with a sawn off shotgun, beat her with it, then turned the gun on her. She narrowly missed loosing her leg when he shot her. Within hours of this he had committed suicide. Weeks later their 16 yr old son took his own life. She doesn't pretend to advocate for change, she literally gets out there and pushes really hard for change. Meetings with police, MP's, TV and radio interviews, meetings with the now Queen consort, and with the CPS, all to try and get change for domestic abuse. Have a read of her story rachel_sutda on Instagram. That's what this grifter should be doing, not posting stupid reels and patreon stories. Sorry for the rant
Im so very sorry to hear of your relatives horror. Absolutely horrendous situation for her. I will look at her page and donate if she has anything set up. My sincerest condolences and strength to her x 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 5

wonder Lu

VIP Member
Was it maybe Rachel Lalji? She runs a travel MLM. I'm sure she said on the live it was a man who booked this one.
I wasn’t questioning you, I just thought that she had previously mentioned how lush a friend was if you wanted to book a holiday and wondered why she wouldn’t of used her.

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
You know what really annoys me with this grifter, the absolute audacity to post that she is an advocate for abused women. Really makes my blood boil. My husbands cousin was in an abusive relationship. Her husband went to her place of work, with a sawn off shotgun, beat her with it, then turned the gun on her. She narrowly missed loosing her leg when he shot her. Within hours of this he had committed suicide. Weeks later their 16 yr old son took his own life. She doesn't pretend to advocate for change, she literally gets out there and pushes really hard for change. Meetings with police, MP's, TV and radio interviews, meetings with the now Queen consort, and with the CPS, all to try and get change for domestic abuse. Have a read of her story rachel_sutda on Instagram. That's what this grifter should be doing, not posting stupid reels and patreon stories. Sorry for the rant
How awful for her, But praise for carrying on at such a traumatic time. ❤

• Heart

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
It's an anonymous forums where people can express their opinions.
No need to get your knickers in a twist.
It's working positively for W and that's all that matters.
Ironic how your telling.me this is a forum where people can express their opinions then tell me I'm "getting my knickers in a twist" for expressing mine?!

And apart from where they withheld his comfort toys and only put them out as he got distressed. Yep fantastic fucking job.

There's no need to be rude to other members. Everyone is entitled to an opinion on what they see and make their own judgement
Which is exactly what I did.

And what's rude about saying I don't give a shit about someone's opinion? I dont know them and dont care what they think of me? If your concern is people on an internet forum like you, you might want to spend less time on it find real people to interact with.

• Haha

Scd1991

VIP Member
I’m sure I’ve heard the ice cream queue story before? Has R even given her side or Aunt Sally shared it previously?