Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chickhicks86

VIP Member
I say lush alot...ALOT...
It's not unusual to use it locally and Rach saying it won't deter me from doing so.

If I write it in posts I'm genuinely not taking the piss 🤣
Same! It's definitely an of the time thing, 90s teenager for sure. And we all know that Rancho has not matured past her teens, so no wonder she says it so much. Don't know if it's Westcountry specific?

Reactions: 10

Dog mama

Chatty Member
She got the train up to Manchester all by herself to meet up with them for drinks. Rancid was very proud.
(I have no idea how far it is from Liverpool to Manc. My UK geography north of the M25 is shit.)
Not far at all however porky is Huddersfield bass which unless someone was paying me a lot I’d not commute the m62 daily for that job

Reactions: 9

Nuttyzebra

Chatty Member
Only just past her ears, eh? And this was curled, not straightened to fuck like she does every day.
That is not a good angle, her nose looks terrible.
I'm really surprised she's not had work done (nose fixed, boob implants) the amount of money she's coining in from the patreCon and returning/selling amazon donations* (speculation obviously)

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
I don't think I said I was on there, although I might have said I was.
I said that the huns had an Instagram group and I shared a screenshot of that. I also said they had a Watsapp group which was easy enough to join.
Doesn't matter either way 🤷‍♀️ leave them to it 🤣

Scd1991

VIP Member
Does liane with the long chin still work for her?
I’ve also not seen cocaine Katie mentioned in a while?

Buglady

I am very confused. Can someone explain to me in words of one syllable what is going on with the wishlist?

• Haha

ILoveUnicorns

VIP Member
Same! It's definitely an of the time thing, 90s teenager for sure. And we all know that Rancho has not matured past her teens, so no wonder she says it so much. Don't know if it's Westcountry specific?
Yep 90s teenager here and also from Bristol def a common used phrase in the West Country - “Gert Lush” 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

cazzarole

She posted a story that it’s one of the freedom programme clients birthday today. Surely if their abuser sees this (they’re going to know their victims birthday) they will know that the victim attends the course on X days.
Talk about safeguarding!! I’m not qualified in DV at all but even I know that is a risk.
I saw this on her insta, and as much as you know I think she is the biggest cunt going she posted this and then 5 mins later posted some shit about countdown. I don’t necessarily think she always posts content in order or consistence of when or how it happens. I do believe this is how she gets away with many of her ongoing scams.

Noseycow2020

VIP Member
This just came on my FYP on TikTok I looked at the comments it was posted 4 days ago…. I’m sure that’s Betsy?

is she working with porky penguin?🤔
That’s the day she went out with the porkie penguin besties #notanadcunt she doesn’t work for them

angiebabe

VIP Member
After following by.lay because of you lot. She makes saint rancid look absolutely stupid and a fraud. Just seen her stories about lottery funding. She’s comes across so genuinely passionate about what she does.
I really believe by.layx is genuine & really dedicated ❤

Andsoitbegins

She got the train up to Manchester all by herself to meet up with them for drinks. Rancid was very proud.
(I have no idea how far it is from Liverpool to Manc. My UK geography north of the M25 is shit.)
It’s about an hour on the train so not that far 😂😂

Reactions: 8

ems1982

Chatty Member
@Aunt Sally im so sorry you have been through such an awful experience. I really hope you are in a better place now.
Your story is heartbreaking and must have been difficult to write.
I would copy it and keep it and one day if you were feeling up to it post it to the public, get your story out there..

On the subject of her insta huns who I assume are running a page pro Rancid… is a insta page allowed against her? Or at least a watsapp group that people can join to tell their story of how she has done them wrong?
I don’t think it’s needed is it, that’s what here is for! X

• Heart
Reactions: 8