PTWM #156 Betsy’s off to work in Foot Locker,Rachel is still off her rocker.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just rewatched because I like to get my facts right. she says she was reported to all the charities she works with. Apparently they received lots of long emails. She actually mentioned Em by name as well, I’ll put the vid up in a bit if anyone wants to see it?
She showed the new hallway, not my cup of tea (black skirting boards and door frames) and I’m sure you guys will feel the same…
J and S had a massive argument because S blocked the toilet, S called J a bleeping prick and a wanker and J said S was a gaslighter because he denied blocking the toilet. I’m not sure that’s what gaslighting is but what do I know 🤷🏻‍♀️
Please tell me Josh called Seb a 'gaslighter' over a floating turd 😂😂😂😂😂😂. That just might finish me off hahahahahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
There we go…
Why the duck would anyone contact a charity about someone else's employment information 🤣🤣🤣 wtf is a charity going to do with that complaint, its duck all to do with charities 🤦‍♀️
If its true, clearly it wasn't a charity that was contacted, there's definitely more to it than shes telling people. But as always, poor rach 😴😴

Reactions: 40
Please tell me Josh called Seb a 'gaslighter' over a floating turd 😂😂😂😂😂😂. That just might finish me off hahahahahaha.
Yes, yes I can confirm he did! 😂 this one will be a bit hard to put together because she tells a bit here and a bit there. duck it, I haven’t got anything to do tonight, I’ll join them together… to be continued 😂😂😂
2 more quick things, J is taking down the conservatory to make a patio and R gets massively out of breath just making the bad, she needs to see a doctor!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
On that story of L dancing at B’s party why did she comment with “I wonder how long I’ll have you at home for” She’s 13 ffs, is she suddenly going to go back packing next year. Although with a bit of luck she’ll get out of the Patchwork shitshow as soon as she can. (It’s more than likely R forgot how old L I)

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Yes, yes I can confirm he did! 😂 this one will be a bit hard to put together because she tells a bit here and a bit there. duck it, I haven’t got anything to do tonight, I’ll join them together… to be continued 😂😂😂
2 more quick things, J is taking down the conservatory to make a patio and R gets massively out of breath just making the bad, she needs to see a doctor!
I thought the conservatory was being ripped out so they could build and extension, has she finally found the bottom of that PayPal pot?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I got distracted while watching todays live but she said something about people reporting her for sacking pregnant women so she doesn’t have to pay maternity pay! I don’t think that’s been mentioned here has it? So she can’t blame us for that one. But of course whoever it was reported to let her know ‘to protect her’🙄
This is her snidey, manipulative way of saying Emily was sacked.

Reactions: 24
She had no need to mention Emily at all, she could have said people have been contacting the charities on how I “treat my staff”

I still think Emily was paid off to keep her mouth shut, about the ins and outs of what goes on.

Reactions: 33
This just goes to show how much she jumps about and how much she repeats herself…
And it is very repetitive
How she talks to J at the end 🙄 that’s how she SHOULD talk to W not her husband.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Making it up as she goes along Mary 💀🤣

BTW I think the ones on here who said about her and Joyce being incompatible 🍆 are onto something as she has yet another infection in her fandango and is having them so often her Dr is contemplating putting her on a permanent tablet. 🤢
This has really turned my stomach 🤢.
Why can't she just get on with her immoral and illegal lifestyle without telling thousands of strangers about the rotten state of her fur burger?
People don't need to know 😫.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Josh is an even bigger prick than I thought.

Taking it out on Seb AGAIN because Rachel is a bleep. Poor Seb always cops out when Josh feels the need to try and stand up to someone. And Rachel's tit acting at pretending she likes Seb and is on his side.

BTW Josh, you absolute gutless g.i.m.p, it would have been the right thing to do to apologise for over reacting and accusing your son of abusive behaviour. Wanker.

And for someone who has apparently been in an abusive relationship and helps hundreds of women escape DV, she certainly isn't triggered by name calling or shouting is she?!

Pair of pricks.

Reactions: 54
She makes me feel sick the way she puts her make-up on. That lip and chin, she looks so grubby, I bet she don’t even wash her make up off before bed 🤢🤢

Josh is just a spineless c*nt. Seb just needs to punch him in the throat and watch his little silky sparrow legs give out beneath him.
I don’t normally advocate violence but Josh is just a vile bully.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
assuming Josh follows his normal infantile behaviour…

Seb is in for a toilet pan on his bed or worse

a pile of shite …

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.