PTWM #154 Joshua Marshall got the sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is for anyone that feels like she’s got the perfect life going on… hope it makes you feel better.
I’ll throw my two pence worth in first but there’s a lot in here…
1) ‘we don’t name call head’ 🙄😂
2) couldn’t resist a little troll dig, Alan won’t be happy!
3) writing without a ghost writer is the new teeny tiny ‘size 6 on top, size 10 on the bottom’ 😂
Accuses Seb of gas lighting her?! Guess he learnt from best Rachel!

And no, my teen son hasn't vaped or tried weed and I know where he is at all times and I'm not too busy watching you, you bleep, I'm busy, working, volunteering and raising my child.

After all, apparently you only share a few mins of your day so how could we be possibly watching any more than that?!

We bother you more than you bother us Rachel 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 35
The hypocrisy of this bleep. Helping the poor women who’ve had their kids taken from them when we all know what happened with the boys mum. Yes Rachel she had a reason things went bad in her life too- when she discovered her husband was having an affair with the local bike behind her back. Said bike then proceeded to taunt her and make her life absolute hell. I wonder how all the judges etc would think knowing that little tale.

Poor Seb, I feel his desperation in those messages. The sadness and unfairness of it all. If he sees she’s shared them to tit loads of strangers I fear what he could do. I hope he heads off to GG and never goes back.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Here we go, another new thread!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.