PTWM #148 Josh is on the horny viking pills but they still can’t cure Rach of all her ills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what it is about her that makes everyone SO terrified to speak out. She’s scared of her own shadow hence never going anywhere alone so what is it that stops people being honest about “the evil” that she’s done? I just don’t get it. Everyone on the toxic pile - her sister, brother, Emily, Mia, Vanessa, the other Emily, stabby Jo, the Lincolnshaws, they all disappear into thin air and there’s the odd cryptic comment but nobody ever comes out and actually says it because of this “fear of being outed” so what?! She’s not the bloody Godfather. I don’t get it. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 66
I wonder what it is about her that makes everyone SO terrified to speak out. She’s scared of her own shadow hence never going anywhere alone so what is it that stops people being honest about “the evil” that she’s done? I just don’t get it. Everyone on the toxic pile - her sister, brother, Emily, Mia, Vanessa, the other Emily, stabby Jo, the Lincolnshaws, they all disappear into thin air and there’s the odd cryptic comment but nobody ever comes out and actually says it because of this “fear of being outed” so what?! She’s not the bloody Godfather. I don’t get it. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think it is literally how relentless she is - you would be under attack forever and that’s got to be exhausting. Plus I think most people don’t want the children to suffer and they know full well Rachaele doesn’t have a conscience like that.

Reactions: 34
Because she has such a large following. How does someone with no following defend themselves against her lies if they can’t get the word out?

Reactions: 19
I do always wonder why people seem so afraid to speak out publicly against her but can only assume it's due to the effect it would have on the children.

Reactions: 11
I think it is literally how relentless she is - you would be under attack forever and that’s got to be exhausting. Plus I think most people don’t want the children to suffer and they know full well Rachaele doesn’t have a conscience like that.
It's probably this. She is 40 now and still holds a grudge against her mum for abandoning her when she was 4. She's still sore that when she was a teenager she wasn't bought the trainers she wanted. She has been with Sloshy for 9 years and still throws his ex wife under the bus any opportunity she gets. She simply cannot let anything lie and just move on with her life.

If she was having proper therapy she would know that it would be much healthier for her to be able to leave the past where it is and stop dwelling on it all the time. Unfortunately the unqualified witch doctor she's been seeing is just stringing her along for the easy money, and daren't tell her she's in any way flawed for fear of being branded "toxic" and losing her regular income stream.

Reactions: 44
Hi trolls,
Could someone point me in the direction to get on the freedom project? Real one, not the Rachel show!!
I thought I was healing, I have been no contact and yesterday he managed to get a way through to make me find out about his new girlfriend, one that he had been seeing behind my back, while gaslighting the duck out of me that it was all in my head. My daughter and his nephew still talk, and even though the nephew had known for weeks (my ex took him out with the new gf the week we split up) he only told my daughter yesterday, sending her screenshots of them from 3 weeks ago, just 2 days after I had missed calls from a no caller ID.
I can’t be certain that he’s manipulated his nephew into coming out with it now, it could all be a coincidence, but i also know how spiteful and petty he is, and would try and hurt me even though I’ve not contacted him again and he’s in this new relationship.
I genuinely don’t want him, something like this before (it’s happened many times with various women) would have made me contact him, I would have directly asked her what had been going on. But this time I have done nothing, I refuse to let him know I’m hurt. I want to heal, I want to break this awful trauma bond.
I was getting better because I didn’t know anything, but now I know I’m spiralling.
I know he will be the same awful person to her eventually and at the moment he’s love bombing the duck out of her. But it still bleeping hurts so much.
So many of you have said that the freedom programme has helped massively. I need some help.
Sorry for going on, just needed a vent, not slept much and feel stupidly emotional

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
If the Freedom Project is free, how is she getting away with charging £240 for it? And how is no one questioning her? If you sit quiet and know about how she’s scamming vulnerable people, you’re surely an enabler? It makes me feel sick that she’s allowed to continue doing this, time and time again. 😩

Reactions: 26
If the Freedom Project is free, how is she getting away with charging £240 for it? And how is no one questioning her? If you sit quiet and know about how she’s scamming vulnerable people, you’re surely an enabler? It makes me feel sick that she’s allowed to continue doing this, time and time again. 😩
Because shes selling it as "trauma course". Again, shes been very clever about the wording and advertising. But I do think people are stupid for paying for it, especially over zoom, and how many of them are going to be serious trauma sufferers or victims of dv?? Doubt very many, just her loony huns 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Because shes selling it as "trauma course". Again, shes been very clever about the wording and advertising. But I do think people are stupid for paying for it, especially over zoom, and how many of them are going to be serious trauma sufferers or victims of dv?? Doubt very many, just her loony huns 🤦‍♀️
And who the hell can afford £240 for an online course? Those in genuine need will be signposted to free regulated courses by qualified professionals. Isn’t she breaking some kind of false advertising law for what she’s doing? Profiting from vulnerable people? What kind of person is she, if she thinks that is ok? I’m honestly baffled.

Reactions: 26
I don’t think any of her die hard Huns know much about DA. If they do they aren’t why aren’t they questioning some of the triggering photos she put up?
If my ex came home with a tattoo of a knife I would have been more scared than I already was.

Reactions: 22
It’s just a child with no boundaries and a parent that laughs at him 🙄
'Right buddy thats not what we do' She really told him didnt she??? I doubt he'll try that again in a hurry 🙄🙄🙄 Shes proper tit!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They're half sisters, they have the same dad. It's so bleeping horrible that Racket has cut them off like this because Vanessa dared to stand up to her. Yet she likes to spout that alienation is a form of abuse - except when it comes to people she doesn't like. Betsy and Lula's sisters, Seb and Isaac's mum, she tried it on with Edie's dad.
Thing is now Bratsys 18, Controlling Annie can’t say to her about who she meets, and who she has contact with. I don’t know why anyone would stop sibling contact, It’s not their fault that their parents are arseholes🙈🙈

Reactions: 18
Thing is now Bratsys 18, Controlling Annie can’t say to her about who she meets, and who she has contact with. I don’t know why anyone would stop sibling contact, It’s not their fault that their parents are arseholes🙈🙈
But she’ll threaten to kick Bekind out again. Bekind is as materialistic as Raq 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Legally she can't stop her. But we all know how vile R can be. She's kicked betsy out numerous times before so wouldn't hesitate to do it again and she will probably hold her car over her head too along with threatening to stop giving her any money, especially if betsy has been relying on R for wages from working in the shop. Some mothers can be extremely manipulating whether your 18 or 50 if you feel like you have nowhere or no one else to go to ☹
We also saw how Lula was treated when she wanted to accept Xmas gifts from her dad and she was forced to refuse them 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 38
But she’ll threaten to kick Bekind out again. Bekind is as materialistic as Raq 🤷‍♀️
Shocking.!!
My girls have step siblings from a previously relationship their sperm donor had. Theyve never met, But my girls are aware that they are out there. The decision will always be their choice if they decide to meet one day, I’d much rather they knew all along than find out from some stranger. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I reckon it's to do with a few things dependant on the person. Her Brothers and Sisters probably don't think she's worth the hassle. If she was my sister, given the amount of draining the soul out of you she does, I'd be like 'duck off, I can not be arsed,' and just cut myself off. Life's is to short.

I think Stabby Jo, Emily and Vanessa have all been caught up in the scheme's at some point and if they said whatever they have to say about her, they also have to answer to their involvement. So best to keep quiet. Covering their own backs so to speak.

I don't think any of it is fear. I just think people put their own interests first at all costs.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.