PTWM #148 Josh is on the horny viking pills but they still can’t cure Rach of all her ills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going back to last week’s troll outing fest, happened to bump in to a friend who works in the legal department of a local council. Ran the council lady situation by her & this what she said may have happened. Any query/ complaint of this nature would have been passed on to that council’s legal team for response, even bypassing HR. The response would have been that they cannot confirm or deny that a particular person works for them as this is a breach of GDPR. This where it gets interesting:
if for example that person did work for the council but was innocent ie had profile hacked & this had caused alarm or distress to that individual as well as being incorectly outed/doxxed on a public platform, they may take legal action themselves or pass on to the police in support of their employee. They may even ask for the posts to be taken down as they are defamatory towards the council. Maybe that’s why Rach glossed over the response she’d received & that’s why she’s not troll hunting any more 🤣
Shitter eh Rachet, Thinking you were going to take the law into your hands and all your devoted sheep thought they were your best friends because they did the detective work..😂
So many people use the “I’m taking this to the police” card and don’t get anywhere. You weren’t trolled, someone made a comment, end of.!!
Now go look after your little family, Get some clothes on your 18 yr old, And check on your teenager to see why she needs to take pics of herself that way… OH and line those animals up for your Non verbal child who’s loving life at playschool because he has someone who devotes the time to him… like a parent would normally.!

Reactions: 33
Bloody hell I'm sure B will be thrilled that her mum has posted that picture on the 'Gram. Absolutely anything for the sympathy vote, eh Rach?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Imagine even taking that pic let alone posting it for all to see. Awful woman.

Reactions: 40
I hope she's in a walk in and not gone to A&E for that 🤬
Imagine even taking that pic let alone posting it for all to see. Awful woman.
A&E and minor injuries are both in the same hospital in Torbay. If your an emergency you get seen quickly, if your not then you just sit and wait.

I don’t know how long B has been ill for but if it’s been a couple of days then she could probably have avoided the emergency visit by seeing the gp for antibiotics.

(Edit - I thought it was the only one open at the weekend but it isn’t so removed that bit)

Reactions: 11
A&E and minor injuries are both in the same hospital in Torbay and it’s the only one open at the weekend. If your an emergency you get seen quickly, if your not then you just sit and wait.

I don’t know how long B has been ill for but if it’s been a couple of days then she could probably have avoided the emergency visit by seeing the gp for antibiotics.
Fair enough. It's a very different set up where I am. I'll edit my post ✌

Reactions: 2
Haven't had chance to catch up fully but I'd imagine what Josh is saying about using the methods they use to catch pedophiles is that they infiltrate their target. Ie he is on here and probably trying to lure personal info out of people.
This was what I thought about that comment.
I’m not sure if the messaging feature is still available to some Tattler’s or if Tattle got rid of it completely for everyone (Both my report and messaging feature disappeared for me ages ago) But IF it’s still available to some of you, be careful who you engage with.

Reactions: 9
Honestly I feel sorry for B and I hope she recovers well. Personally for me when I’m that ill it triggers a lot of anxieties for me and the last thing I’d want is pics of me being blasted all over sm. Hope she gets the rest and privacy she needs.

Reactions: 23
Why would she as a mother feel the need to upload pic of Bratsy looking so poorly. Personally I wouldn’t have even bothered, Even bothered putting a post up about it at all.
Her Instagram is PTWM , not look at my poorly kids🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She definitely has a fair few bot accounts on Instagram. She’s dropping followers on Fb though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Rachid is rapidly turning into one of those munchausen mums, lulas anxiety, the level 3, now this, she’s insane and I don’t believe any of it

Reactions: 31
Why would she as a mother feel the need to upload pic of Bratsy looking so poorly. Personally I wouldn’t have even bothered, Even bothered putting a post up about it at all.
Her Instagram is PTWM , not look at my poorly kids🤬🤬
Because how else will she prove tattle wrong 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Why has she shown her child really ill like that, what is wrong with this woman.
Oh I know I'll whip my phone out, take a photo of my poorly child and put it for thousands of people to see, she's a complete and utter dick.

Reactions: 19
Wonder what plans her & Silky have cancelled this weekend? She didn’t cancel her day out when Ethel was poorly & L devastated

Reactions: 16
She just wants proof out there she took her to the hospital. Especially after the whole S duck up.

What she don’t realise is it just makes it more and more obvious B is her favourite.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.