PTWM #147 Josh was a bent copper but he got sacked, now doxxing a DV warrior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘This journey is still pretty new to me ……..’ ??😮🤷🏼‍♀️
She’s had 3 children before him. She didn’t need pre-school to teach him animals and counting. All she cared about was teaching him one liners like ‘Wow’ and ‘Oh dear’ so she could monetise it and put it on a jumper! 🤬

D4169BC7-4235-49D1-82FB-6F7C35598D40.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I'm the same and nothing that ever gets said makes me think, no they wouldn't do that.

No one has anything to gain from coming here and telling lies about what twats they both are, we all see it with what she posts and know she's going to be far worse in person. Yes the receipts would be good but i think i have accepted we just arent going to get them.

ETA - its not lies being told about her that she hates, its the truth. she only ever addresses comments that she thinks are false, she never disputes the paypal, never mentioned the stabby jo involvement, never defends her parenting when thats spoke about, she was adament W didnt have autism, she moans people report her to asa, she never ever mentions the big stuff.
And I always think its funny when people to come and say things that whatever is said could actually fit in with R and J. Like its not too far fetched to actual believe they are capable. Says alot about their personalities when literally everything bad fits into their persona 🤔

Reactions: 19
And I always think its funny when people to come and say things that whatever is said could actually fit in with R and J. Like its not too far fetched to actual believe they are capable. Says alot about their personalities when literally everything bad fits into their persona 🤔
yep, look at all the PC J stuff when that was found, i could see how that would have easily been him.

the allegations of B being kicked out, the smoking weed, taking coke, plate throwing, aggressiveness etc, i believe it all is possible of them.

Reactions: 29
just came to post some more pics for the member that was asking but they have gone? did they remove themselves or has admin done it?

Reactions: 5
‘This journey is still pretty new to me ……..’ ??😮🤷🏼‍♀️
She’s had 3 children before him. She didn’t need pre-school to teach him animals and counting. All she cared about was teaching him one liners like ‘Wow’ and ‘Oh dear’ so she could monetise it and put it on a jumper! 🤬

View attachment 1608654
I'm sure someone will have said this before I bother to catch up with the thread, but what 3 year old ISN'T terrified of hand dryers??? My 5 year old ALWAYS says 'mummy, please don't use the hand dryer', he would cry if i set it off by accident.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
just came to post some more pics for the member that was asking but they have gone? did they remove themselves or has admin done it?
Maybe Frida asked them to be removed, as the user took them to put on Tiktok 😬

Reactions: 7
The only thing I wouldn’t mind her spending her ill gotten money on is the vets bill for poor Ethel, I do hope she’s able to make a full recovery, and then be rehomed along with Winston to a family who will love them and spend time looking after them 🤞🏼. Those poor dogs didn’t ask to be part of that household!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The user has completely disappeared, was it MissTrunchbull? I was looking for things too. Sounded interesting
Probably because they took it off tattle? I don't know.
Anyway, if he's petrified of the hand dryer (normal for a child to be) then why can't the nursery let him use hand towels??

Reactions: 15
Probably because they took it off tattle? I don't know.
Anyway, if he's petrified of the hand dryer (normal for a child to be) then why can't the nursery let him use hand towels??
Because that isn't the main issue. There were three. 1. He doesn't like to share which is unsurprising considering he's never been encouraged to, 2. He doesn't like any of the other children touching his lines and 3. he doesn’t like washing his hands, again probably never been encouraged to. They need to wash before snack in nursery and they thought it was too busy for him so were going to take him in just before all the other children. She storied all this on patreon. And Ratchet, I've mentioned this a great times now - you really need to keep a notebook for your lies.

Reactions: 23
Because that isn't the main issue. There were three. 1. He doesn't like to share which is unsurprising considering he's never been encouraged to, 2. He doesn't like any of the other children touching his lines and 3. he doesn’t like washing his hands, again probably never been encouraged to. They need to wash before snack in nursery and they thought it was too busy for him so were going to take him in just before all the other children. She storied all this on patreon. And Ratchet, I've mentioned this a great times now - you really need to keep a notebook for your lies.
Tbh any child would find the first 2 weeks overwhelming, its an environment, people and routines that they aren't used or never had before, im sure he will get used to it.
And we all know its pretty likely that she has never encouraged him to wash his hands, he did eat an apple out the dog bed and she laughed about it so hygiene isn't on the top of her lists is it (this is the same woman who wipes her period fanny on towels in the hallway in front of builders and her make up on curtains 🤣)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Maybe Frida asked them to be removed, as the user took them to put on Tiktok 😬
Sorry. Yes I asked for the screenshots to be deleted because they were for the TikTok account. No shade, I just think when you take it off here on to other platforms, it's giving Rachael something concrete to call 'trolling.' Plus it's how people who don't want to be outed, get outed. Carrie for instance, if she hadn't have 'liked' a comment on Instagram in her own account, Rachael's minions wouldn't have found her and this weekend wouldn't have happened.

It's not about helping Rachael, it's to keep people on here safe. Personally I don't care if she knows who I am, but lots do and we can all have that heated moment off here where we 'like' something because she's bleeping annoying. Then boom, she's off on one, telling lies, exaggerating and causing trouble. It's not worth it.

There has been over 58 thousand views of her Tattle Wiki. There are about 6-700 viewers on here every day. No TikTok or any other account will achieve that. It will however give her a list of user names to go and stalk for her next sob story.

Sorry again and honestly no shade meant ❤.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Tbh any child would find the first 2 weeks overwhelming, its an environment, people and routines that they aren't used or never had before, im sure he will get used to it.
And we all know its pretty likely that she has never encouraged him to wash his hands, he did eat an apple out the dog bed and she laughed about it so hygiene isn't on the top of her lists is it (this is the same woman who wipes her period fanny on towels in the hallway in front of builders and her make up on curtains 🤣)
And chases Sloysh around the house showing him her tit on toilet tissue 🙄🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.