PTWM #147 Josh was a bent copper but he got sacked, now doxxing a DV warrior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The other person I follow on here has now left tiktok and fb, No trace or sign of her anywhere. She tried a campaign to get tattle taken down😂 that was on thread 1, hers is now on #33.
The last tiktok she made was about 1, yes1 woman ruining her business and she had lost everything.!!!😂🤡
She was getting evicted, lost everything but was still blaming others for her downfall… NO , It was her doing.. going on 5 holidays between Jan-June, fighting with men, Arguing with girlfriends and slating people online for their medical history!
Made out she was all that, owned this and that, but actually had not a pot to piss in, Scammed PayPal and in July was charged with theft from a childrens hospice… but still denies it… clown.!!
People having an opinion on here isn’t illegal, I like to think that everything we put on here brings people over to see the truth that would otherwise get deleted. Freedom of speech and awareness is priority, Nobody should be silenced for telling the truth.!
😳 who was this???

Reactions: 5
Bear with me on this one Tattlers because I think I can see Rachaele's train of thought here (and before you come for me, that doesn't necessarily mean I agree with it!) In her head, people are trying to "ruin her life" by informing ASA when she doesn't declare ads, contacting people she works with and telling them she is a fraud, reporting her to social services / the schools etc. and all of this has a direct impact on her brand, her daily life and ultimately her bank balance - "ruining her life." All of which don't sound like particularly nice things and could be interpreted as harrassment.

Now - some of these reports might be coming from Tattlers, some from closer to home and some just people who view her social media and have concerns. Those people reporting will have their own motives. Maybe they are just heartless trolls or disgruntled ex friends / family members wanting to take her down a peg or two. Maybe they are genuinely concerned for her kids or the vulnerable people at the centre. Maybe they are just bored and need a new hobby. Whatever - none of these things are within Rachaele's control but what she CAN change is her reaction to it. Which so far has included angry rants, publically shaming people and attempting to silence these voices (possibly also interpreted as harassment.)

She could admit she has made some mistakes and try to make amends but she seems so hell bent on making people pay for what they've done to her, she is actually ruining her own life.

For example - "People are complaining that I'm asking for donations when I appear to be hemorrhaging money on Gucci" instead of ranting on your Insta that there are things "behind the scenes" people don't know about - be more transparent with where the donations are going. If you can't do that - ask yourself why you'd be uncomfortable doing so.
"Everyone keeps reporting me to ASA for not declaring ads" instead of passive aggressive hashtags and Lily Allen songs, take your "job" more seriously and play by the rules. Not declaring ads is important because vulnerable people (you know, the ones you care about so much) can be influenced unfairly if they don't know it's an advert.
"Someone told a charity I work with I'm not a nice person" instead of crying about it and doxxing people think instead about what it means to be a brand ambassador and if you are living up to the values of that company. It is troublesome to have someone who is working with vulnerable women be so terrible at safeguarding or film themselves sneering at their children all while wearing an "oh duck" jumper dangling a "love hard" keyring.

In short - if she has chosen her job is "working hard on the internet" she should take it seriously and do her job properly and maybe the reports will lessen. If, however, supporting vulnerable women is really where her heart is - she needs to take THAT seriously and review her online presence. Oh - and give up the book writing, for several reasons!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 104
oooh, of course, (*-*)
the police can investigate the removal of clothes from a shed, remember PC Plod, has a full video of the incident, including the guilty party still in the premises , and leaving clutching a small bundle, issuing a denial …

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she’s setting up a narrative for sympathy for when it comes out that Sloshy was sacked for gross misconduct. She’ll twist it that he was only looking at the police database to protect her because she was suicidal etc and he was doing all he could to help her.

She knows she can’t keep it a secret forever - not locally anyway.

Reactions: 65
I think she’s setting up a narrative for sympathy for when it comes out that Sloshy was sacked for gross misconduct. She’ll twist it that he was only looking at the police database to protect her because she was suicidal etc and he was doing all he could to help her.

She knows she can’t keep it a secret forever - not locally anyway.
i wish some locals would come on here and tell us.

there's so much i want to know about the career break, stabby going awol, waynebo, the comment from the hairdresser on the book burners posts about the things she knows about sloshy, the school mums she slags off. i'm proper nosy 😂

eta - and also why the apicellas backed down

Reactions: 50
Bear with me on this one Tattlers because I think I can see Rachaele's train of thought here (and before you come for me, that doesn't necessarily mean I agree with it!) In her head, people are trying to "ruin her life" by informing ASA when she doesn't declare ads, contacting people she works with and telling them she is a fraud, reporting her to social services / the schools etc. and all of this has a direct impact on her brand, her daily life and ultimately her bank balance - "ruining her life." All of which don't sound like particularly nice things and could be interpreted as harrassment.

Now - some of these reports might be coming from Tattlers, some from closer to home and some just people who view her social media and have concerns. Those people reporting will have their own motives. Maybe they are just heartless trolls or disgruntled ex friends / family members wanting to take her down a peg or two. Maybe they are genuinely concerned for her kids or the vulnerable people at the centre. Maybe they are just bored and need a new hobby. Whatever - none of these things are within Rachaele's control but what she CAN change is her reaction to it. Which so far has included angry rants, publically shaming people and attempting to silence these voices (possibly also interpreted as harassment.)

She could admit she has made some mistakes and try to make amends but she seems so hell bent on making people pay for what they've done to her, she is actually ruining her own life.

For example - "People are complaining that I'm asking for donations when I appear to be hemorrhaging money on Gucci" instead of ranting on your Insta that there are things "behind the scenes" people don't know about - be more transparent with where the donations are going. If you can't do that - ask yourself why you'd be uncomfortable doing so.
"Everyone keeps reporting me to ASA for not declaring ads" instead of passive aggressive hashtags and Lily Allen songs, take your "job" more seriously and play by the rules. Not declaring ads is important because vulnerable people (you know, the ones you care about so much) can be influenced unfairly if they don't know it's an advert.
"Someone told a charity I work with I'm not a nice person" instead of crying about it and doxxing people think instead about what it means to be a brand ambassador and if you are living up to the values of that company. It is troublesome to have someone who is working with vulnerable women be so terrible at safeguarding or film themselves sneering at their children all while wearing an "oh duck" jumper dangling a "love hard" keyring.

In short - if she has chosen her job is "working hard on the internet" she should take it seriously and do her job properly and maybe the reports will lessen. If, however, supporting vulnerable women is really where her heart is - she needs to take THAT seriously and review her online presence. Oh - and give up the book writing, for several reasons!!!
Big Wilby Wow to all of this 👏👏👏 I really hope she reads this or one of her employees screen shots it for her. Or do you think they only send her the negative, petty things about her looks?!

Reactions: 18

there's so much i want to know about the career break, stabby going awol, waynebo, the comment from the hairdresser on the book burners posts about the things she knows about sloshy, the school mums she slags off. i'm proper nosy 😂

But they do, and then people don’t believe them. It only happened a couple of weeks ago with only grans. The Apicellas proved it was them to mods, right? If only some comments were taken more seriously instead of being shot down

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I have to say, does anyone else recall her talking about being suicidal while pregnant? The first I heard of it was when she did that manic live on holiday where she talked about @VCJR again, and also talked about ISIS. Then she's mentioned it in those messages to the Tattler at the weekend, and said "you know that, because I've spoken about it". But I don't think she has, we would have talked about it on here extensively. She's now decided in hindsight to bandy about "suicide" to get sympathy and attention.

• Sad
Reactions: 46

I think someone came on at the end of the last thread who had some people in common with her? I'd imagine they are keeping the "career" break pretty secret tho. It would need to be someone in the police.

Typical narcissist, never asks why has this woman "set out to ruin her life" (I know that's not what Tattle is). Maybe if you weren't a scamming, child exploiting ADULTERER you wouldn't have 147 threads on you?!

Reactions: 21
Wasn’t she promoting some safety on line thing for kids a while ago… and that magazine she advertises.. not really conducive with an “oh duck” jumper and all the other sweary tit she sells. Pick a persona and stick with it stop trying to be all these different things.

Reactions: 26
But they do, and then people don’t believe them. It only happened a couple of weeks ago with only grans. The Apicellas proved it was them to mods, right? If only some comments were taken more seriously instead of being shot down
i know, its annoys me when people jump on them for proof but at the same time i get why it happens. We've had a few weirdo's over the years. We all know its a gossip site and should be able to make our minds up about if a post seems genuine or not.

Reactions: 28
I think someone came on at the end of the last thread who had some people in common with her? I'd imagine they are keeping the "career" break pretty secret tho. It would need to be someone in the police.

Typical narcissist, never asks why has this woman "set out to ruin her life" (I know that's not what Tattle is). Maybe if you weren't a scamming, child exploiting ADULTERER you wouldn't have 147 threads on you?!
I heard ADULTERER in the voice of Kim woodburn

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Freedom of speech only applies to those who can’t accept someone else’s opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
How can she write about her real life troll experiences, starting in 2019 and not mention Keels and Tattle? It’s all here to see and date-stamped. How can she change that?

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.