PTWM #147 Josh was a bent copper but he got sacked, now doxxing a DV warrior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys can I just say something as I'm physically shaking and my mum and sister are asleep....my housemate and I have just been threatened with knives in our usually quiet, tree lined street. Cannot stop shaking.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Guys can I just say something as I'm physically shaking and my mum and sister are asleep....my housemate and I have just been threatened with knives in our usually quiet, tree lined street. Cannot stop shaking.
What??? Just call 999 lol

Reactions: 5
What??? Just call 999 lol
Obviously did 🤣 police just left. But you know when you're so filled with adrenaline and no one will answer their bloody phone (because they are quite rightly asleep). Police were amazing, my heart is just pounding

Was a bit gutted when PC titwank didnt turn up I have to say x

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Obviously did 🤣 police just left. But you know when you're so filled with adrenaline and no one will answer their bloody phone (because they are quite rightly asleep). Police were amazing, my heart is just pounding

I hope you’re ok and manage to get some sleep. xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just checking to confirm you are safe for the evening before I can go to bloody sleep now....!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just checking to confirm you are safe for the evening before I can go to bloody sleep now....!
Sorry, Ive just calmed down after the police exit and feel like a right tit for messaging here. Honestly though, my first experience with real, life threatening violence pointed towards me. Can't describe it really. Hope you're all ok and sorry for worrying you!! X

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Oh thank god I can sleep now! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
@ElizaMcgee
Glad you okay. x

While I only skimmed through that Jack Monroe article on twitter the parallels to Rachel are quite interesting. Loads of boxes ticked:

1. Embellished childhood stories to begin with.
2. Inconsistencies in her tales when she was poor.
3. PayPal - ppl sent her money, too.
4. Her Patreon is not worth the money (haven’t gotten that deep into it but I think that was the gist.).
5. Comes up with all sorts of illnesses when questioned as recently over #potatogate claiming disability
6. And all for the good to allegedly help poor ppl just in Rachel’s case it was DV victims.

And yet JM has loads of ppl on twitter vouching for her still and believing she is the saviour for the poor.

Mind blown 🤯 .. off to bed now!

Reactions: 17
An ad needs to be put in the local paper outing PTWM with a link to Tattle. Anyone who follows her on my friends list I direct here too. This book she is writing will be a disaster perhaps people bought the second one on a whim. Tho hopefully won’t be fooled again with this one.

Reactions: 9
Sorry, Ive just calmed down after the police exit and feel like a right tit for messaging here. Honestly though, my first experience with real, life threatening violence pointed towards me. Can't describe it really. Hope you're all ok and sorry for worrying you!! X
tit, it sounds terrifying. I don't blame you for messaging here, sometimes you just need to tell someone, even if the someones in question are life-ruining trolls from a vile cesspit 😉 Hope you and your housemate are okay, and you manage to get a good night's sleep ❤ xx

Reactions: 18
She feels horrific?!!!!!!
What about the woman whose screenshots she posted for every one to see? The woman she cornered into apologising and then continued to bully her & threaten her with telling her employer?
A woman who had just posted her opinion on a site for public opinions, just like so many others do.
A person whose opinions do not even compare to the vile and vicious insults & threats that come from Rachel Hambletons Ulcerated mouth almost every day!!!!!
She's shared my email address and my name publicly, twice & thinks I am obsessed with her!!!!! But now she's caught me out, so she thinks! She calls me shitting myself Susan! You don't scare me Rachel Hambleton, I am a genuine victim of domestic abuse, unlike yourself. I'm used to being bullied.

And you say that your solicitor & the police are now involved this woman, which you know is exactly what I've done to you, after you shared my private information publicly & mentioned my children too. I have 100% got the police & a solicitor involved.
I have sent them your Patreon rant videos about me, your suicide plans & your references to terrorist organisations.
The police don't take kindly to bullies & abusers like yourself.
So you Carry on doing what you do best Rachel Hambleton, which is being the spiteful, hideous, lying & deceitful creature that you are.
I've got plenty of time to wait, while the police & my solicitor, gather the information that is being provided.
My divorce from the psychopath took 8 years, so I'm used to being patient.
The ICA are also investigating you for sharing my personal information publicly.
I can't imagine the shame & humiliation you are bringing upon your family, especially the children that have the misfortune of being parented by you.
Shame on you, you wicked woman!

• Heart
Reactions: 69
@ElizaMcgee
Glad you okay. x

While I only skimmed through that Jack Monroe article on twitter the parallels to Rachel are quite interesting. Loads of boxes ticked:

1. Embellished childhood stories to begin with.
2. Inconsistencies in her tales when she was poor.
3. PayPal - ppl sent her money, too.
4. Her Patreon is not worth the money (haven’t gotten that deep into it but I think that was the gist.).
5. Comes up with all sorts of illnesses when questioned as recently over #potatogate claiming disability
6. And all for the good to allegedly help poor ppl just in Rachel’s case it was DV victims.

And yet JM has loads of ppl on twitter vouching for her still and believing she is the saviour for the poor.

Mind blown 🤯 .. off to bed now!
Alot of the Twitter sycophants are PR owned.

Jack Monroe and Rach are from the same Narcissistic blueprint. Unless you are fawning all over them you are a troll - a danger to be exterminated.

The Jack Monroe saga should heed a warning to Rach.

Reactions: 15
Hi newbie here, I stumbled over this site a while ago. Finally signed up last week. I can’t believe what I’ve seen this weekend. Just Wow
I’m ashamed to say I was on patreon. Cancelled now but can still see until she removes me
She says today that she’s spent all day with Jo, she seems upset already and then she goes, so what have I got to tell you, oh yeah ethal. She was an after thought and to cover up why she was really upset IMO
She said they think ethal has peri-don-itis that’s how she said it don’t know what that is
It sounds like Peritonitis, which is inflammation of the Peritonium, the membrane that lines the abdominal cavity.
It's a serious medical condition in humans & in dogs & it can have a mortality rate of up to 70%. The survival rate is higher fir humans.
Poor little dog 😔.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Set out to ruin her life???? Bollocks. The poster was an occasional poster on Tattle - hardly ruining anyone's life. Here's a tip Rach - don't read here and then it cant hurt you!!!!

Ruining lives is something the Rambletons excel at after all. Just ask the boys mum, Vanessa, Edies dad, B & T's sisters.... God they are both vile and she has the bare faced cheek to cry about someone saying her teeth are bad...🙄🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 42
This is so fake.. the simpering poor me voice preparing to fake cry. Then she says anyway its all in hand in a totally normal voice. You don't go from sad to fine in 0.2 seconds.. shes beyond ridiculous. I think shes so deluded she actually believes her lies. She needs some dbt not hypnotherapy.

Also no one set out to ruin your life you sad bleep. COMMENTING ON TATTLE IS NOT TROLLING. duck me the people she has around her must all dislike her because if she was my friend, I'd sure as tit be telling her how psychotic she looks and advise her not to read here if she doesn't want to be offended. It's a simple solution 🥴

She is an abuser. No one could make me believe otherwise. Slosh might be a bad person but shes bleeping abusing him. 100% convinced of it. Coercive control, emotional abuse and manipulation. She is sick
She started talking in a normal voice when she head someone else in the house turned then switched it all off.

Absolutely scumbag.

Erm. Ok......

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I haven't read everything so please forgive me if this is already been covered but the bit where she planned her suicide, that's instant red flags to social services as the children would be at risk and most of all she obviously intended to end Wilby's life too. That is really disturbing and I hope this has been flagged up. Whether she's making it up for dramatisation or not.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
I love how Wilby, in the two short weeks he has been in pre school, has been painting, picking up new words and using them (words that Rachel doesn't know, like train) and counting from 1 to 10.

Yet he learnt duck all at home with Bucktoothed Brenda and No job Bob.

Whose ruining whose life Rachel?! 🤣🤣

So now she's going down the growing his route as he's suddenly scared of hair cuts and will turn violent towards her and leave horrific bite marks all over her (ps Rachel, toddlers suddenly change their minds over stuff like hairdressers etc doesn't mean it's his autism (no grade I'm afraid, that's also made up!)

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I was actually thinking about this the other day, I’m sure she sold off that “heart wall” on it, but when they were at gangster granny’s I noticed she had hearts on her wall - might not be the same ones and just a coincidence but it just reminded me.

They sold calendars as well. Always thought it was odd to a) want the country to have your kids photos hanging on the wall each month b) people would want other kids photos hanging on the wall every month.
I’ve mentioned this before but do you remember when she was wanting people to buy backpacks full of essentials for kids? People questioned where they were going etc, then there was a whole hooharr about her page being hacked or something, It was a few years ago and it was around then that she blocked me!

Omg I hope you’re ok x

Reactions: 8
It sounds like Peritonitis, which is inflammation of the Peritonium, the membrane that lines the abdominal cavity.
It's a serious medical condition in humans & in dogs & it can have a mortality rate of up to 70%. The survival rate is higher fir humans.
Poor little dog 😔.
Peridontitis is different, it is gum disease. I didnt catch the dogs symptoms but queen lateefa should know the difference 🙈

Reactions: 4
She’s just trying to scare people.

As if the police have time for tattle trolls. They took over a year to build a case against my abusive ex, that’s despite loads of evidence, him being a repeat offender. In the end I dropped it as it was destroying my mental health.
So true my son a minor, got set up by some boys, jumped and bottled in the head, the first week of the school holidays, there were several witnesses and they caught the kids straight away. We rang the police last week for an update, they are still gathering evidence, which then had to be presented to youth crime prevention before they even decide if they will prosecute! If she thinks for one minute we are intimated by her suggestion the police are involved over something written on here, and a drunken/ bot message she's a bigger idiot than she looks and if she's actually involved the police she's a bigger idiot again!

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.