PTWM #147 Josh was a bent copper but he got sacked, now doxxing a DV warrior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She feels horrific?!!!!!!
What about the woman whose screenshots she posted for every one to see? The woman she cornered into apologising and then continued to bully her & threaten her with telling her employer?
A woman who had just posted her opinion on a site for public opinions, just like so many others do.
A person whose opinions do not even compare to the vile and vicious insults & threats that come from Rachel Hambletons Ulcerated mouth almost every day!!!!!
She's shared my email address and my name publicly, twice & thinks I am obsessed with her!!!!! But now she's caught me out, so she thinks! She calls me shitting myself Susan! You don't scare me Rachel Hambleton, I am a genuine victim of domestic abuse, unlike yourself. I'm used to being bullied.

And you say that your solicitor & the police are now involved this woman, which you know is exactly what I've done to you, after you shared my private information publicly & mentioned my children too. I have 100% got the police & a solicitor involved.
I have sent them your Patreon rant videos about me, your suicide plans & your references to terrorist organisations.
The police don't take kindly to bullies & abusers like yourself.
So you Carry on doing what you do best Rachel Hambleton, which is being the spiteful, hideous, lying & deceitful creature that you are.
I've got plenty of time to wait, while the police & my solicitor, gather the information that is being provided.
My divorce from the psychopath took 8 years, so I'm used to being patient.
The ICA are also investigating you for sharing my personal information publicly.
I can't imagine the shame & humiliation you are bringing upon your family, especially the children that have the misfortune of being parented by you.
Shame on you, you wicked woman!
I’m really hoping she feels horrific because she is realising her world is about to come crashing down on her and she is about to be exposed.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
You never hear any updates from her about these police/troll investigations do you. You'd think at some point in the last 3 years she'd have told us the outcome of at least 1 of them.......

Reactions: 42
You never hear any updates from her about these police/troll investigations do you. You'd think at some point in the last 3 years she'd have told us the outcome of at least 1 of them.......
The police officer who was assigned to the case has gone a career break for 5 years so they've got to start the investigations all over again!

• Haha
Reactions: 95
She's an outright piece of tit . How do the huns not see what she's done to VCJR and this other person is exactly what she'd claiming people do to her and is destroying her so why do they think it's okay for her her to do exactly that to people. The thing is she's not being trolled she's reading people's opinions of her on here that she doesn't like and getting but hurt.

Maybe she needs reminding of the whole freedom of speech thing. She needs help though serious help she's tapped . And those kids all need to be taken from her care the pair of them are mentally unstable and unfit to look after them

Reactions: 29
It’s funny because when she gives the sob story about ppl calling social services or the Police about them and she would say it’s such a waste of their resources. Yet does she not think that her calling someone’s employer about such a gossip website is not wasting someone else’s time 😆 pot, kettle comes to mind.

Reactions: 67
Just speculating here, but she sounded v flat yesterday even though she tried to cover it with bravado. As I say, pure speculation but maybe she has been contacted by police about the previous doxxing and that’s what triggered the weekend troll hunt. I can’t imagine the council called her back at 9am and if she’s gone to the police, they’ve prob said that it’s more evidence of her behaving illegally. Shot herself in the foot. No wonder she doesn’t feel better.

Reactions: 30
Just speculating here, but she sounded v flat yesterday even though she tried to cover it with bravado. As I say, pure speculation but maybe she has been contacted by police about the previous doxxing and that’s what triggered the weekend troll hunt. I can’t imagine the council called her back at 9am and if she’s gone to the police, they’ve prob said that it’s more evidence of her behaving illegally. Shot herself in the foot. No wonder she doesn’t feel better.
If she is being looked into for doxxing VCJR then its pretty stupid of her to do it again at the weekend 🙄

Reactions: 34
The other person I follow on here has now left tiktok and fb, No trace or sign of her anywhere. She tried a campaign to get tattle taken down😂 that was on thread 1, hers is now on #33.
The last tiktok she made was about 1, yes1 woman ruining her business and she had lost everything.!!!😂🤡
She was getting evicted, lost everything but was still blaming others for her downfall… NO , It was her doing.. going on 5 holidays between Jan-June, fighting with men, Arguing with girlfriends and slating people online for their medical history!
Made out she was all that, owned this and that, but actually had not a pot to piss in, Scammed PayPal and in July was charged with theft from a childrens hospice… but still denies it… clown.!!
People having an opinion on here isn’t illegal, I like to think that everything we put on here brings people over to see the truth that would otherwise get deleted. Freedom of speech and awareness is priority, Nobody should be silenced for telling the truth.!

• Heart
And all the while she uses poor Ethels condition to drum up sympathy- lets not forget that this is the same woman who decided to upload onto her stories footage of Betsy going to kick that sweet soul stating "I hate that dog", also footage of Josh throwing stones at cats in their garden. Yes. The man who was at that time the Areas Police Wildlife Officer.

And she was laughing on both occasions.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
And all the while she uses poor Ethels condition to drum up sympathy- lets not forget that this is the same woman who decided to upload onto her stories footage of Betsy going to kick that sweet soul stating "I hate that dog", also footage of Josh throwing stones at cats in their garden. Yes. The man who was at that time the Areas Police Wildlife Officer.

And she was laughing on both occasions.
Josh also said at one point that it would have been cheaper to get both dogs put down. They are disgusting

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
I hope Ethel pulls through poor pup, she’s still so young..
also when she posts old videos of them all wonder if she looks back and sees just how happy they used to be , although not perfect, still 100% happier then they are now

Is Rabid like Pinocchio? Except the more she lies, the bigger her bottom lip gets?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Did she say peridontitis ? I’m sure that’s gum disease. Was it not pyometra which is a womb infection and can be fatal. I’m sure it’s only unneutered females that can get that. Hopefully she recovers whatever she has
It could be anything that sounds similar to what I wrote, she sounded it out how I wrote it, broken up if that makes sense. Then said or something like that. When I looked that up I got gum disease too so it can’t be that but something that sounds similar
Poor baby, I really hope she pulls through!

Reactions: 5
Is she gunna call the police on gossiping mums - dads at the school gates as well !!
I'm sure she's made threats of some kind towards them at one point in her life 🤣 i mean, they all wouldn't dislike her for no reason would they 🤔
She does walk into the playground like beyonce calling them all cunts, so ya know 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She's an outright piece of tit . How do the huns not see what she's done to VCJR and this other person is exactly what she'd claiming people do to her and is destroying her so why do they think it's okay for her her to do exactly that to people. The thing is she's not being trolled she's reading people's opinions of her on here that she doesn't like and getting but hurt.

Maybe she needs reminding of the whole freedom of speech thing. She needs help though serious help she's tapped . And those kids all need to be taken from her care the pair of them are mentally unstable and unfit to look after them
Remember though she only shared the full SS on patreon. The rest of them only saw that last SS with her sob story. They didn’t see the bullying messages she sent to the lady. She’s very clever at controlling the narrative

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.