PTWM #147 Josh was a bent copper but he got sacked, now doxxing a DV warrior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her and Josh are really unhappy at the moment aren’t they. They are all so utterly miserable. What a life!

Reactions: 55
As I’ve said before and I’ll say it again.

No one properly cares for her or loves her. Slosh just enables her & is as bad as her. He’s been badly manipulated & coerced he thinks it’s all normal behaviour.

It doesn't seem like any of her friends tell her or intervene. They are clearly enablers & just in it for what they can get.

What a lonely life she really has got.

Reactions: 48
Rachs police report.
There's this woman right, who supposedly drunk messaged my husband at 2am and said my fanny was dripping, we then facetimed her when she wouldn't respond and she then said we were bizarre. There was also another woman who works for a local council who has gone onto a public forum legally, not my inbox, and said mean things like my teeth are wonky, I can't fit into size 6 size jeans and I'm not a very nice person, I went searching for her (made sure my followers new her profile too) and messaged her first but I want her arresting for harassment even though I harassed her first. Don't you know that my online name is part time working mummy??? I've been goading these people for months now, I even set up my own troll account to slag someone off and I went on a rampage on a live in Spain and laughed about them all and now I can't take it because my mum abandoned me when I was 4!

Your absolutely deluded!!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 66
it’s the home-school book that they send home to encourage parents to read with their children. photos are taken at home then stuck in a book and each child takes it home. we do ours each week.
ah my mistake! I thought it was strange 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hi newbie here, I stumbled over this site a while ago. Finally signed up last week. I can’t believe what I’ve seen this weekend. Just Wow
I’m ashamed to say I was on patreon. Cancelled now but can still see until she removes me
She says today that she’s spent all day with Jo, she seems upset already and then she goes, so what have I got to tell you, oh yeah ethal. She was an after thought and to cover up why she was really upset IMO
She said they think ethal has peri-don-itis that’s how she said it don’t know what that is

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Also, she's been ruining multiple lives for the last 20 plus years.... but thats ok is it Rach?
You ruined Vanessa's life when you stole her husband and flaunted it in front of her.
You ruined her daughters lives when you would force them to watch things that you knew gave them nightmares as children.
You tried to ruin your dads 2nd marriage because you were jealous of his new wife.
You ruined the boys mum when you had an affair with her husband.
You ruined edies dad life when you had an affair with josh and then tried to take his daughter away.
You have never let your mum live down the fact she chose to leave the family home.
You again ruined the boys mum life when you brought out book 1 about her and then again book 2 about her!
You have caused tit with your brothers and sisters and step siblings, ex best friends, school parents, your own children.

But when something is said about you, you don't like it???? Give over!

• Heart
Reactions: 102
Has anyone seen the Jack Monroe stuff on Twitter basically outing her for all the lies and deceit. There’s a well written blog post and it’s trending at 25. Just a thought 😉

Reactions: 22
Can you just imagine the tension in that house ... shes sat in a room on her own filming herself pretend crying over strangers on the Internet. Mentioning police and solicitors. Then the look she gives and change of tone when someone walks in. I just hope none of the kids are around all this. Horrible atmosphere that she's choosing to project in her own home. Just don't read here love, simple. Go have a happy, greedy, grabby existence with the rest of the influenzas.

Reactions: 42
This is so fake.. the simpering poor me voice preparing to fake cry. Then she says anyway its all in hand in a totally normal voice. You don't go from sad to fine in 0.2 seconds.. shes beyond ridiculous. I think shes so deluded she actually believes her lies. She needs some dbt not hypnotherapy.

Also no one set out to ruin your life you sad bleep. COMMENTING ON TATTLE IS NOT TROLLING. duck me the people she has around her must all dislike her because if she was my friend, I'd sure as tit be telling her how psychotic she looks and advise her not to read here if she doesn't want to be offended. It's a simple solution 🥴

She is an abuser. No one could make me believe otherwise. Slosh might be a bad person but shes bleeping abusing him. 100% convinced of it. Coercive control, emotional abuse and manipulation. She is sick
I was just thinking this about PA Jo. Surely the money isn't worth having to deal with this shite week in week out? It wouldn't surprise me if she jumps ship next.

I did suspect that stabby Jo was still around and just not being shown in camera. Now I'm not so sure. I can't see her letting R carry on like that all weekend and I'd bet R is more scared of stabby than stabby is of R.

Also now I've just typed that out, I've realised that it could be that its actually stabby going awol that has caused R to become more manic as times gone on.

Someone that knew them implied on here a while ago stabby was working for a charity and was actually well respected at work. I wonder if she helped Emily to see the light and that's why R is now on the edge and taking her aggression out on everyone else. Maybe Vanessa is even in touch with them. 3 members of staff walking out over 12-18 months when there was only 4 to start with seems very odd.

(That turned into a long post I didn't expect 🤣 just thinking of hypothetical scenarios out loud)

Reactions: 39
Pretend to be bothered about the trolls all you like rach but the biggest trolls are your friends and family. It's the people coining in off you while the money is there, and the ones who will run and not look back when the tit hits the fan.
You just need to look at emily to see that the money doesn't buy loyalty when it comes to you because when you do fall it's going to be a long drop back into reality and you'll be alone.
Think about that

Reactions: 31
Nah sorry her dogs potentially dying and the fake tears are about an opinion on a website
Priorities are fucked

Reactions: 41
Has anyone seen the Jack Monroe stuff on Twitter basically outing her for all the lies and deceit. There’s a well written blog post and it’s trending at 25. Just a thought 😉
The Jack Monroe thread has to be the most hilarious thread on TATTLE. Too fast paced for me to keep up with it but, my god, that thread has the most astute contributors who know their stuff - some who may be journalists themselves- certainly industry insiders.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The Jack Monroe thread has to be the most hilarious thread on TATTLE. Too fast paced for me to keep up with it but, my god, that thread has the most astute contributors who know their stuff - some who may be journalists themselves- certainly industry insiders.
#Potatogate🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ah no I can’t now with all the sympathy stories and uploads. Yet another tragedy to add to the narrative. Is she ever happy? Like is there ever not any drama for her to fake cry about? I’m sure the poor dog is very sick, but there’s no need to rip the piss about it. Makes it seem like the poor dog being used as a prop for more propaganda and sympathy votes.

Reactions: 23
Insta Josh post. Apparently she's been sitting and typing since Friday night, with just one hour to take Wilby out... so obviously all the troll stuff couldn't haven't happened, if she were sat writing her next book and doing nothing else...
Probably written all about tattle and how she brought down the trolls…

Reactions: 8
What the Fk.??? How is it all in hand with the solicitors and the police. They won’t have the resources to follow up trolls, They can barely walk the street and catch pedophiles , let alone people who send pissed up messages at 2am ffs.
And suddenly we’re back to the dog, Sorry I’ve been quiet all weekend🤡🤡
But she hasn’t, she spent the whole day winding up a woman who sent a message and outing her details and threatening her with police and her job… BULLY.!!!
I’m glad she feels tit, Now she knows how that lady felt when you got all your paymecons huns to bombard her with messages to the point of removing her S/M account..!

Attachments

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.