PTWM #147 Josh was a bent copper but he got sacked, now doxxing a DV warrior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂😂 if it was merlot I would be thinking you were Joyce xxx 😂🍷
I thought that as I posted 🤣 I don't usually drink red (prefer a fizzy cats piss or a rosé but decided I fancied a red with my slow cooker roast 🥰) sitting down now with another glass to enjoy the tit show 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why would a level three autistic child who hates eating wet food and can’t cope with having his hair cut and has to take his own nappies off, cover himself in the most disgusting substance known to man 🥴

PS I love marmite but it is disgusting to touch/clean.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I thought that as I posted 🤣 I don't usually drink red (prefer a fizzy cats piss or a rosé but decided I fancied a red with my slow cooker roast 🥰) sitting down now with another glass to enjoy the tit show 🥳
Just opened a bottle of red ( not Joyce either ❤😂) enjoy !!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So is it the patrecon or instagram account that has been removed 🤔 I’m confused

Reactions: 7
Oooh now she's trying to deflect with a bit of possible pregnancy. Nothing is going to get back your "relatable mum" narrative rashflaps!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I dread to think what slosh has done for red wine sales, no one wants the association 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If they set up that marmite for a FML moment they’re even stupider than I thought because marmite is a buggar to get off at the best of times so don’t envy them that job, either the table or the toddler!

Who leaves the marmite jar, open or closed, low down for a toddler to get hold of anyway. They’re glass you absolute morons! And bloody heavy to boot, could be a nice broken toe there if he’d dropped it on himself 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Rachel Hambleton has now publicly shared her suicidal thoughts twice in just a few weeks.
All her hunnies will have seen it, along with Tattlers & Instagram followers, including her own children and family members.
Surely social services should be involved with a parent who has considered suicide whilst pregnant and possibly other times too?
Suicide and self harm is real for victims of domestic abuse, people who she is supposedly supporting, rescuing, and rehoming.
Self harm includes alcohol and drug misuse.
I know from personal experience that a bottle of wine numbs the pain & eases the anxiety after a good beating from your abuser. And then another bottle, for good measure.
She's not mentally stable enough to be involved in any way with victims of DA.
Also, her followers, many of whom are likely to be victims of DA, don't need to listen to her sad, poor me posts.
But she's now running a Freedom Programme from her Patchwork social club & a trauma course with the help of her unqualified hypnotist mate.
She needs an urgent psychiatric referral & assessment & then treatment in a long term secure psychiatric unit.
She isn't important, but her children are, as are the many DA victims she's continuing to let down.

Reactions: 44
If they set up that marmite for a FML moment they’re even stupider than I thought because marmite is a buggar to get off at the best of times so don’t envy them that job, either the table or the toddler!

Who leaves the marmite jar, open or closed, low down for a toddler to get hold of anyway. They’re glass you absolute morons! And bloody heavy to boot, could be a nice broken toe there if he’d dropped it on himself 🤦🏼‍♀️
Then she could have a FML A&E moment, every cloud and that 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I. Can't. Even. Breathe. He's such a massive dick. I honestly think I'd sooner risk Rancid's Rancid rat than go anywhere near this absolute g1mp!
I. Can't. Even. Breathe. He's such a massive dick. I honestly think I'd sooner risk Rancid's Rancid rat than go anywhere near this absolute g1mp!
All I see…..

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why didn’t she post the dM’s from the troll if it was genuine? Only screenshots of posts take from here?

Still think it’s all fake.I still can’t get over how she thinks she will get people sacked. If my employer sacked me for writing on here they would have one hell of a fight on their hands via unions, Unfair dismissal claims etc. No employer wants that. Not that I think it’s even a disciplinary matter let alone sackable offence.

No doubt tomorrow she will tell us the lady was sacked with an unreserved apology. We all know that is bigger tit than Joyce saves up for sainsbury’s. 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.