PTWM #147 Josh was a bent copper but he got sacked, now doxxing a DV warrior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn't matter what I type in, it tells me the account doesn't exist. I don't understand how everyone apart from me can see it 😂

ETA: I've found it now. Ignore me. I've got Covid and it's made me a bit bleeping dim 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So left long enough for him to wipe tit all over himself and then left long enough to put marmite all over himself . Like who would leave a level 3 ASD child alone for any length of time ! Great parenting right there

Reactions: 22
Oh it’s worth it! Look at that stupid little face! Thinking he’s all big and tough. Go on you know you want to! 😂 let’s take him daaaaaaan 👍😂
He is already down.

He's got no job, no friends, no personality, no hope really. Half his family are MIA and he spent last night trying to FaceTime an Instagram account with no profile picture. Whilst recording himself doing it. All after sliding into the DMs of some random whilst his wife was on her phone blaming someone in Norfolk for suicidal thoughts she had three years ago. It was Saturday as well. Now his little lad is cutting about in pink hair grips.

I mean, could it really get worse?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
He is already down.

He's got no job, no friends, no personality, no hope really. Half his family are MIA and he spent last night trying to FaceTime an Instagram account with no profile picture. Whilst recording himself doing it. All after sliding into the DMs of some random whilst his wife was on her phone blaming someone in Norfolk for suicidal thoughts she had three years ago. It was Saturday as well. Now his little lad is cutting about in pink hair grips.

He still has his looks tho 🙈🤢🤢 nah I couldn’t even keep my face straight typing that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
He’s got all he needs in her undying admiration, pair of raging narcissists 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Am I a troll for saying that the marmite scenario is either set up or that they shouldn’t be leaving him for that long unattended?
Obviously the other children's fault though as they didn't put the lid on properly, of course 🙄 not that he was left alone to do it.

Reactions: 19
He is already down.

Omg why is that account liking your message @chickenshopcharlie
The message being liked came up for Sloshy as he was screen recording. I have a screen shot where it says the same too😂

Reactions: 10
Another thread filled up in record time! New title thanks to @Chuff offohc 🤩🤩🤩 I had to edit it to fit, the full version was "josh was a bent copper until he got sacked, now hes doxxing a possible DV warrior who's Instagram was hacked". Sending you a free session with employment lawyer Kate!

Last thread recap:
- Fungus Fanny is, as always, a bleep
- she doesn't work either full or part time, and can't be arsed to parent her kids and step kids.
- in yet another PatreCON video moaning about trolls (is this really worth paying a fiver a month for?) she said "they" were moaning about her asking for donations "when you have your nails done so you can afford it yourself". Listen love, it's not about your nails being done. It's about the THOUSANDS OF POUNDS you are raking in EVERY MONTH under the pretence of "helping people", when in fact there is never any evidence of you helping anyone except yourself and your wet blanket of a husband. And the bollocks about it being better for the environment for unwanted items to be reused by someone else instead of thrown away, and then you accepted #gifted brand new items from a shop over 200 miles away from Torbaydos? Very environmentally conscious 🙄
- in yet another tone deaf move, Flogging Freda has added yet another crappy jumper to the selection available at the tit shop. This one's caption? "Oh duck".
- Rashflaps was "delivering a course" all by herself at the launderette, but still found time for a lunch date with Mangina Malcolm, who hopefully took the opportunity to have a dump in peace while she was out of the house.
- Jealous Julia happened to be filming when Crap Gravy Christopher started saying he admires Jen (from the distribution centre) for her positivity. Slug Lip Sally was clearly not happy that he'd noticed another woman!
- Another day, another advert, this time for Play Doh which is a new one, and included the bonus of a poem about parenting written by our very own Racquetball! If it had been written by Edie we'd have been impressed, unfortunately it wasn't really Sunday Times Bestseller standard, must try harder hun.
- in that constant source of entertainment/content the family group chat, head Dave asked Bratsy for her NI number. Do they not just talk to each in that house, or does Rapido insist on using WhatsApp so she can screenshot anything she likes? Anyway, BeKind was instantly suspicious, saying she didn't feel comfortable sharing, and asking why he wanted it. He replied with "I'm registering you to vote so you can make use of all your woke opinions".
- Ethel the dog is poorly, so of course Rigatoni is milking it for all it's worth, hoping for sympathy engagement. Bumbag Barry is probably praying into his Merlot that the best outcome would be to have her put down, seeing as he's previously said he hates the dogs.
- BeKind and Lula are arguing about clothes in the family group chat, with Gracie wading in (even though she's not part of the family). NotaPC Cunty encouraged the bullying by filming Lula going out to Bratsy's shed to collect her things, narrating it like he's deployed on a special ops mission.
- Troll Hunting Tina has gone into OVERDRIVE, and Tattlers are here for it! First of all, Deployment head got a late night message about a dripping wet 🐈, which could easily have been a spam bot. Instead of just blocking and carrying on with their lives, the gruesome twosome decided to spend the entire day ignoring their kids in favour of hunting down the so-called troll. Queen Lateetha decided to go with the narrative of "the same person has been sending me vile abuse for months", while Pencildick Pete's solution was to try and call them. This then turned into Rabies saying that one of her Patreon huns had recognised the profile pic, leading her to track the person down on Facebook. As per Doxxing Doris' usual practice, she failed to fully anonymise the details she shared. She then reckoned she'd got this person's employer, and messaged them to let them know their employee was a troll, but unfortunately they aren't open on weekends. How very dare they not have someone monitoring their social media 24/7 on the off chance the Patreon Saint of Paignton is trying to get in touch! Lazy bastards! Stone Island Simon meanwhile posted and then dirty deleted some stories where he'd messaged "a troll", which mentioned him getting the sack, and he referred to "the cess pit". So much for not having read Tattle since 2019! He even filmed himself trying to call them, making himself look like the massive twit that he is. He then claimed that Instagram had taken his stories down. As if they ever work that fast, we all know he was ordered by his overlord to delete them!
- Rumpole then went all in on someone, who clearly stated she had never trolled or messaged her. You can very clearly see just how much of an absolute bullying bleep she is in her messages: https://tattle.life/threads/ptwm-14...ldnt-be-seen-dead-wearing.33714/post-11884534 whoever you are, stay strong, you are a trillion times better than that lowlife piece of tit, no matter what she says. Tattlers have your back. Interestingly, the Tattler that this refers to has definitely NOT deleted their profile 🤷 but why would Rawhide let the truth get in the way of making herself look like the better person?

Just a reminder that a D&C police officer was dismissed for misconduct, with the date of this article being the same date as a certain person started their career break...👀

Running total of overnight breaks away since Joyce started his career break on 15 June:
Night at Herpes Lodge (midweek)
Night in Exeter (Saturday)
Night in London (midweek)
Joyce's birthday - one night at Boringdon Hall (midweek), then two nights (Friday and Saturday) in a lodge in Cornwall with Arsetrid and Simon.

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page
Lush title & recap again 🧡💛🧡.
I'm just trying to catch up with today's comments. I didn't realise that pink was such an on trend colour. I also didn't realise that a page boy hairstyle would look so lush on a middle aged woman.
Or is it a basin cut🤔.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Hi Trolls 👋 I feel like I know you all so well 😂 as I am reading here since her original tattle rant in 2019 and I've read the first threads looking for those vile comments she mentioned. Of course all I found was genuine questions re PayPal etc and some remarks about their appearance. You gave me some great giggles over the threads I have to say!
Last night's screenshots have made me feel sick, the relentless bullying was just awful to read but the apology sounded very familiar to the one she shared before, that was sent to another influencer (as it was mentioned here before) that's why I feel very suspicious about the whole situation. To me, at the time she shared that, she came across jealous that it wasn't her who got that apology from a "troll" so here it is now. Anyway, real or not, it definitely did not scare me off, quite the opposite, I am here now posting for the first time.
To you Rachael, as we know you will read this, I actually have no words to describe how disgusted I am by your behaviour (and I know I am not the only one). Your whole life is built on lies, deceit, scam and bullying. From what YOU share online and in your books (yes I've bought your first one 🙄 and felt really disappointed by it) it's clear you are a horrible person that will stop at nothing to get her own way. But I am a firm believer in karma and I believe that we reap what we sow so I am planting myself here awaiting your inevitable downfall. And it will come, sooner or later but it will come.

P.S. Gin Diesel got me in stitches 🤣
Welcome to the cess pit 🤣 never a dull moment 😬

Give it one of them!
I mean who do I think I am 🤣 (a bleep) 🤷‍♀️

Edited to add I reported it for her mention of suicide and self injury while pregnant.
I have just reported her for bullying and suicide

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
PA Jo. duck I’ve worked all weekend because you two got pissed 🙄
Damage limitation, get S on board (he’ll do anything for extra £)

Her ‘poorly head’ is in need of the Remedy Rescue she no longer advertises 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
As much as I would love it if ratshit did troll and message herself for sympathy. I’ve looked again at the ladies comments on here I don’t think it’s racquet. She’s posted on a few threads and it just doesn’t give vibes that it could be someone on the sly trying to fit in as a tattle bastard. This lady does also give away pretty much her location within one of her comments. That added to the fact someone said she could have possibly left her photo on a SS says to me ratchet did ‘find’ her but whether the messages between them are real who knows. One thing that is for sure is we are being monitored at all times by someone she knows. So to whoever that is, WHERE’S THE PAYPAL MONEY, Also Rach is a bleep.

Reactions: 27
I've had 24 hours off social media and got 30 odd pages to catch up on. . Cant believe them pair and there troll crap . I'm off to ignore my kids , not give them ice cream and catch up although I may give them a jar of marmite to smear over them selves while I'm busy reading 🤣🤣🤣

Edited to add its not actual marmite though its tescos own version because I'm a poor ham egg and chips kinda person 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I. Can't. Even. Breathe. He's such a massive dick. I honestly think I'd sooner risk Rancid's Rancid rat than go anywhere near this absolute gif p!
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. He looks like he is on a register.

What a fanny 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I. Can't. Even. Breathe. He's such a massive dick. I honestly think I'd sooner risk Rancid's Rancid rat than go anywhere near this absolute g1mp!
Oh dear God, bucket hats do not suit him at all. Why does he dress like a 75yr old man on his way to do some sightseeing? All he is missing is a far too expensive camera 🤣

Not sure I’d risk rashflaps thrushy BV minge though.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.