PTWM #147 Josh was a bent copper but he got sacked, now doxxing a DV warrior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think " the Management" have had a word

Management: Getting reports that you two cretins made derogative comments regarding "Woke" causes.

The Cretins - Quick - put a pink hairgrip on Wilby

• Haha
Reactions: 35
That's a very good point actually. How can she say on one hand 'look at this troll, very silly leaving your social media profile public' yet on the other hand, she encourages her own underage children to have open profiles.
Not only that but she encourages her followers to follow them too, and comment on their appearance mostly 🤢
Make it make sense!!!
Love your profile pic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I had a rant two threads ago I think and said if she had real trolls and what was said here was false, she would show the troll messages then show proof how they were wrong, e.g. where PayPal money has gone, who she has helped etc but up until she does, then her troll rants are fake.

Instead she lost her tit, faked a troll and sent more people here as she named tattle.

She's as bright as night that one
You’re either in the
She trolled herself camp or the other
It’s not unbelievable that she has found someone by their profile picture. A member who has been on here since 2019
I can see why people believe it’s faked. But she’s got herself in such a tis about finding someone, she has posted everything
I do agree something else is going down, and it may be a deflection. We will never know…

Reactions: 16
What if the supposed troll account on here is actually one of them and they are just keeping an eye on what is being written ? The account that was created in 2019 when R allegedly last looked at Tattle.
What if the FB profiles/Insta accounts/phone number for Whatsapp are all her and Pencildick Pete making fake accounts ? Easy to do with multiple email accounts which are easy to create. The fact the FB account said Port Neath which is where the LS's live seems to be too much of a coincidence for me. And there clearly is some beef because of Emily.
100% agree. I'm thinking the Carrielou account is her. Randomly posted things about herself to keep up the appearance of a tattler so she can eventually run with this narrative 🤔

Reactions: 26
Can we give a thought as to why she’s putting those clips in Wombles hair? 😬
She's going for the narrative he can't stand having his hair cut (despite being scalped fortnightly since he had hair). I also suspect if will be extra fodder for "her trolls" commenting on his hair.

Reactions: 28
Can we give a thought as to why she’s putting those clips in Wombles hair? 😬
Didn’t Hinch or Stacey mention their boys found having their hair cut traumatic?
Bet Mrs H & Mrs SW are pissing their pants at the way Raq is behaving lately 🤣
You really couldn’t make this 💩 up

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Am I a troll for saying that the marmite scenario is either set up or that they shouldn’t be leaving him for that long unattended?

Reactions: 19
Didn’t Hinch or Stacey mention their boys found having their hair cut traumatic?
Bet Mrs H & Mrs SW are pissing their pants at the way Raq is behaving lately 🤣
You really couldn’t make this 💩 up
yeah did Hinch repost these clips R did of her buying hinch’s products from home bargains? I don’t watch her much! If she didn’t then probably doesn’t want to be associated with that wreck anymore. Stacey never has, she steered well clear! 😂👍

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.