PTWM #147 Josh was a bent copper but he got sacked, now doxxing a DV warrior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But why leave it until yesterday to start outing all these ‘trolls’? She could’ve been outing people for years.
I 100% believe she has trolled herself for sympathy. I just don’t think yesterday is one of those days.
She caught someone and has ran away with it. She has got all giddy about the fact she has caught a troll, and blasted it everywhere
I don’t know why people don’t think, that this can happen when people leave their pictures on screenshots. It said the tattler followed her. It is quite easy for the profile to be found
I had a rant two threads ago I think and said if she had real trolls and what was said here was false, she would show the troll messages then show proof how they were wrong, e.g. where PayPal money has gone, who she has helped etc but up until she does, then her troll rants are fake.

Instead she lost her tit, faked a troll and sent more people here as she named tattle.

She's as bright as night that one

Reactions: 30
Hi Trolls 👋 I feel like I know you all so well 😂 as I am reading here since her original tattle rant in 2019 and I've read the first threads looking for those vile comments she mentioned. Of course all I found was genuine questions re PayPal etc and some remarks about their appearance. You gave me some great giggles over the threads I have to say!
Last night's screenshots have made me feel sick, the relentless bullying was just awful to read but the apology sounded very familiar to the one she shared before, that was sent to another influencer (as it was mentioned here before) that's why I feel very suspicious about the whole situation. To me, at the time she shared that, she came across jealous that it wasn't her who got that apology from a "troll" so here it is now. Anyway, real or not, it definitely did not scare me off, quite the opposite, I am here now posting for the first time.
To you Rachael, as we know you will read this, I actually have no words to describe how disgusted I am by your behaviour (and I know I am not the only one). Your whole life is built on lies, deceit, scam and bullying. From what YOU share online and in your books (yes I've bought your first one 🙄 and felt really disappointed by it) it's clear you are a horrible person that will stop at nothing to get her own way. But I am a firm believer in karma and I believe that we reap what we sow so I am planting myself here awaiting your inevitable downfall. And it will come, sooner or later but it will come.

P.S. Gin Diesel got me in stitches 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 77
Haven’t been on here for a while but I ran here yesterday after seeing her troll rant 😂

just wanted to say I have missed you trolls and the names for those two.. pls keep them coming 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Yea, the name should have been published but it was decided not to show on any public records, for fear of making any existing mental health issues any worse!
Which could tie in with her claim that he's been having therapy.

Reactions: 15
Yea, the name should have been published but it was decided not to show on any public records, for fear of making any existing mental health issues any worse!
Ah ok
Thank you.

Seems odd though that the police agreed to hide his name when he is now still pretending to be in the police but on a break?

Reactions: 15
The more I read, the more bullshit I smell. Something just doesn't sit right but I can't quite put my finger on it.

"I will talk about this in more detail when my brain calms down", which translates to "I will do a story but I need time to think about what bullshit I can come up with to make you all feel sorry for me. We needed to find a way to manipulate you muppets".
I’m expecting a long ass post tonight at 7pm for prime engagement time. She’ll have spent the whole day drafting it and getting Josh to read through. Getting my bingo card ready for the following:
Horrific, vile, poorly in the head, trolling my inbox since 2019, my family are happy and my fave - THESE PEOPLE ARE MOTHERS.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Predictable Pamela with the "Look at me being a good Mummy" content today on the swings. Completely forgetting the bullying and harrassment content over the weekend. You do you babes. Just...who are you?

Reactions: 30
There's definitely more to the "career break" because otherwise he wouldn't have lost his tit Friday night when it was mentioned. He got a tad bit too touchy and it was hilarious 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’m expecting a long ass post tonight at 7pm for prime engagement time. She’ll have spent the whole day drafting it and getting Josh to read through. Getting my bingo card ready for the following:
Horrific, vile, poorly in the head, trolling my inbox since 2019, my family are happy and my fave - THESE PEOPLE ARE MOTHERS.
I'm going "hate website", "picking me apart" and my personal favourite "jealous" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Josssshhhhh we need to go for a walk with the one kid who still lives here to take some pretty photos so they forget we were pissed fools last night!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
There's definitely more to the "career break" because otherwise he wouldn't have lost his tit Friday night when it was mentioned. He got a tad bit too touchy and it was hilarious 😆
I'm still convinced the naked photo of him was the last straw. No other "Officer" must have given them the headache he did.

Reactions: 28
You missed 'solicitor' is dealing with these trolls :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ahhhh, lovely taking their toddler out, in his designer clothes, showing what good and wholesome parents they are, only hours after tearing someone down, doxxing them and show very little of their #bekind mantra.
Seems to me all is not well at Patchwork Towers and they are beginning to unravel. Couldn't happen to a nicer couple....

Reactions: 34
How many North Face jackets can one toddler need? That house is keeping that brand in business!
#becauseshecan

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.