PTWM #146 Lincolnshaw’s are spilling tea and taking a swipe, but her kids wouldn’t be seen dead wearing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy tit balls Tattle Bastards, I just caught up on 20 pages 😂

I would love it if she messaged me. I'd tell her about herself and then tell her I'll share the screenshots myself!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh do duck off rach, you have no powers to get anyone sacked. You were the troll for hunting down this woman's social media and entering HER inbox 🤷‍♀️ she didn't come to you. Her comments wouldn't affect your children because they were written on a gossip forum, so if your children have access to tattle, that's on you!
Go into dipsys inbox and screenshot her recaps and wiki, I dare you! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I'm considering a start up, whilst in unemployed.
Have you been miss sold a PayPal scheme from the saviour of the south west? A raffle scheme? Perhaps even a husband who you once thought was GI Joe but instead he's wetter than PG Tips. Contact me today on [email protected]

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Have been sitting eating my popcorn since yesterday…. It’s Netflix worthy stuff!

So my take, for what it’s worth. If the user who apologised to her is still on here ( I don’t know the name) could it be her Tattle account? She’s outted it to show us she means business! You will not have your own thoughts! Seems strange the lady was soooo sorry and scared she messaged an Oscar worthy reply, yet still has her tattle profile? Weird.
Something isn’t adding up, never does when she’s involved.
Or has come on and spoken to us all about it, asked advice and shared screen shots of messages… something smells of bull tit.
Come on tattler the best thing you can do is come on today showing her you aren’t scared and you are quite entitled to carry on as you where..

Now I am rather angry about all this this morning and the thing that pisses me off most is that you can’t bring her to question on any of her platforms.. she posts on stories always which means you can’t comment and on the odd insta stuff she posts she deletes or block’s comments.
What can we do to get more info about her out there… I was thinking maybe a a insta or fb page??

Reactions: 14
Or has come on and spoken to us all about it, asked advice and shared screen shots of messages… something smells of bull tit.
Come on tattler the best thing you can do is come on today showing her you aren’t scared and you are quite entitled to carry on as you where..

Now I am rather angry about all this this morning and the thing that pisses me off most is that you can’t bring her to question on any of her platforms.. she posts on stories always which means you can’t comment and on the odd insta stuff she posts she deletes or block’s comments.
What can we do to get more info about her out there… I was thinking maybe a a insta or fb page??
Tik tok definitely. But (and no disrespect to the person who did the other one….) but it’s got to be 100% factual. No crap about kids and ex wives and god knows what else.
Pure financial facts.
No one can argue about that. It’s not opinion. It’s not gossip. She has never said what she has done with 1p of that money. PayPal. Go fund me. Raffles. Lottery grant. Patreon.

Reactions: 34
This up on Facebook
She is on a power trip 🙄

Get into my inbox Rancid. I bleeping dare you!
See what sort of responses you’d get from me babe. They won’t be polite and I certainly won’t be apologising to you, they’ll out you for the lying, abusive, fraudulent, odious little cretin you are.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Also EVERYONE report her account (not story - account) for bullying and harassment. And Js as well.
Anyone on patreon, report that instagram page for harassment and bullying too.

Reactions: 28
What a crazy ride this last week has been 😂

I think those video’s that Josh shared of him causing tit between B & L didn’t go down too well with her huns and this is her way of gaining back sympathy.

if she dropped into my inbox I would simply send her a 💜 with a “you ok hun? “ 😂

what an absolute bleep she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I just find it quite bizarre shes managed to find the only tattler that wouldnt ask her where the paypal moneys gone? Where the kids have gone? Why she has a husband at home instead of finding other paid employment after being sacked from the police?
How she finds it acceptable to expose her kids on the internet? Why all her friends are toxic? Why she abused her step daughters? Why she continues to abuse Josh's ex wife? How is her house still standing? Why you fell out with emily? Why dont you wear trousers that fit and make wobbly do the same? Why you kept the donations intended for abuse victims to line your own pockets? Why you ignore messages begging for help from abuse victims?
Because you can bet your arse it's a message exchange from her burner account!
Josh hasnt got the bollocks to ring a troll.
I for one wouldnt be arsed if she screen shotted messages to me because 1 I tell anyone and everyone who will listen shes a scammer stealing money intended for abuse victims and 2 because if I rocked up on her door step because shes basically told everyone where her and the kids live she would tit herself. She cant risk that. So it's easier to discourage huns from asking "weird bleeping questions" aka wanting to know where her story's dont add up, by putting the fear of being doxxed into their minds.

And this is someone running centres working with vulnerable children and women? Revolting!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
She says she thought it would make her feel better after outing someone. No rach, narcissists never do, because they always want more validation, they always want more power, its like a drug! You might have got that 10 minute high when you received that small apology but your craving more (thats why you continued to hound her, you wasn't satisfied)

Reactions: 33
One last thing from me before I have to deal with the inconvenience of looking after my kids 🙄
There are plenty of people she could message, @NiceCrumpet has made no secret of who she is, delightfullyfucked said she messaged Josh, someone else said they messaged and were blocked about the man on holiday. Why have none of them had a phone call or message?
Because she knows she’ll get a mouthful and put firmly in her place, that’s why!
She had full control over what Carrie would say, because it was her!!! Knobhead!

Reactions: 47
Tik tok definitely. But (and no disrespect to the person who did the other one….) but it’s got to be 100% factual. No crap about kids and ex wives and god knows what else.
Pure financial facts.
No one can argue about that. It’s not opinion. It’s not gossip. She has never said what she has done with 1p of that money. PayPal. Go fund me. Raffles. Lottery grant. Patreon.
Tik toks get taken down and accounts get banned as she gets her fans/sheep/friends/followers/huns/mugs/paymecons to report. Best platform will be YouTube.
This way all evidence can be uploaded and it’s an open forum, Nothing can get banned or deleted.

Reactions: 20
What? It’s in her hands if this lady gets sacked or not? She really does think she’s more important than she actually is. IF and it’s a big if this person is real I’d say the most she would get is a warning. That’s if the employer doesn’t just laugh and delete the message. No one is getting sacked for writing their opinions on here.

I go with the theory it’s all made up and it’s her or Josh the account. I don’t think anyone would back down like that.
Why does she think outing you friends and family is a threat. I’ve happily told mine what I think of her and her disgraceful goings on.

Reactions: 23
If you're a tattler and still on here please do come back after this blows over and let us know what your employer said. Would be interesting for the real troll to see that we are entitled to our opinions and she is wrong. 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.