PTWM #146 Lincolnshaw’s are spilling tea and taking a swipe, but her kids wouldn’t be seen dead wearing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she tried inboxing me (which she wouldn't be able to anyway), I'd point out that I don't follow her on any platform and haven't ever messaged or interacted with her. I would just keep copying and pasting on every single message "where's the PayPal money, why did Josh get the sack, why do you keep begging for items to be donated when you're raking in thousands every month", and if she threatened to doxx me I'd be pointing out that she is already being investigated for doing that to someone else. Try screenshotting that to share with your arse licking hunbots 🖕
Absolutely. I stand by anything I have ever said on here. She is making money from vulnerable people- THAT IS NOT OK, EVER.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Hope you’re ok @MrsOgre, what a read when she comes back!

I don’t even know what to say about her messages to that woman, she certainly wouldn’t talk to me like that.
anyway I’m off to work, try and behave yourselves for a few hours 🤣 ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am joking by the way 😆 but that would be 2 birds one stone with the employment solicitor lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Police barred list:
Individuals who have been on the barred list for a period of five years (or three years where their dismissal was related to gross incompetence) will be able to apply for a review of their barred status. The College will consider their application with reference to the individual's demonstration of their suitability to re-join policing, the circumstances of their original dismissal and the effect which removing them from the list may have on public confidence in the police.

Doesn’t this conveniently match up with the years R has stated for J’s “career break”

Reactions: 50
In fact, if she messaged me I'd just keep sending her the link to the Tattle wiki 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I know we thought the employment solicitor was for Emily, but maybe it was for Josh?
This!!!!!!! Absolutely!! It’s got to be for him!

I have just posted reference to the police barred list… dates tie in with what R said J would be having as a “career break”

Individuals who have been on the barred list for a period of five years (or three years where their dismissal was related to gross incompetence) will be able to apply for a review of their barred status. The College will consider their application with reference to the individual's demonstration of their suitability to re-join policing, the circumstances of their original dismissal and the effect which removing them from the list may have on public confidence in the police.

Reactions: 18
Sent to her employer. At least shes got an employer you sad duck! You might want to try having a job you lazy bleep! And dont start me off on PC no job.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Morning one and all, apologies for the late message just locked up the club. Jeeeeesus that was a ride catching up!!!!

Ok 1 thought and I don't think this has been touched upon.....can we be absolutely sure the 'troll' exchange isn't a staged conversation with Rancid and a friend's account? The way that response reads is sooooo Racket's opinions. What sort of 'troll' would bow down to her like that?? I know I wouldn't!!
I honestly think the Carrie Lou/ptwm is Slosh and R role playing . Its too 'planned' and detailed, likexa script tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In fact, if she messaged me I'd just keep sending her the link to the Tattle wiki 😂😂😂
me too! 😂😂
if it was J, i’d do my very best Ted Hastings impression.
“‘Joshua Marshall” also known as Officer Prick, welcome to AC-12. Where’s the paypal money, son?”
Now we’re sucking diesel.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I am seriously considering take a full page advert in her local paper just staying - where’s the PayPal dosh

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I maybe be dim, but if I received a message from a unknown FB account I.e PTWM, out of the blue, I would just delete, not engage, same as I do with messages telling me I have won 20mil in Nigeria, or telling me Beautiful Bride waiting for me in Russia etc

I think there must have been direct contact from the FB profile that was shown online ( not sure where ) to PTWM

Reactions: 22
So question all those screenshots from last night, were they on the Patreon insta or the normal insta?

Reactions: 4
She’s posted on her insta notice she’s not put her toxic responses

Reactions: 9
it’s also identical to what the tattler that sally what’s her name (make up lady) said when she met up with her for an interview. I listened to a podcast on it really recently and it’s almost word for word. I’ll come back with quotes from that shortly
I thought this as well. It reads word for word like the recent troll messaging that woman she shared. I can’t remember who it was that she shared it from, can anyone else?

the woman apologised at the very beginning (I also wouldn’t have apologised, I’d have taken the opportunity of her engaging with me and too full advantage, but I get that her heart must have been in her throat at being shared all over SM) and she carried on until she got all her bile out to play the victim and hero to inflate her ego even further.

anyway, I’ve read every one of the tattlers posts on here and they aren’t bad at all, not the worst things that have been written here. And also the tattler wasn’t the one who slipped up and accidentally included her profile picture. Not sure which tattler that was but I do remember it happening but it was removed so quickly as people have said ifRancid has managed to get a picture of it they must lurk here ALL the time.

i’d love to see Jo’s job profile 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 must be available at all hours of the day to read that hate website that your leader doesn’t read and hasn’t read since 2019 and report any nasty remarks back to your leader and if someone accidentally includes their profile picture you must then search through your leaders 238k followers to match up who it is so your leader can pretend she’s a victim to her other huns. Once you’ve performed all those duties you shall be paid handsomely and can get involved in the role play activities of your leader and her wet wipe no balls husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s posted on her insta notice she’s not put her toxic responses
Typical gaslighting behaviour.
I wonder how she had the time to invest yesterday in all that carry on. I was busy parenting my children, lovely day at the beach, chippy tea and Strictly. I'd rather that than be dripping in Gucci. What a sad life they lead...

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.