PTWM #146 Lincolnshaw’s are spilling tea and taking a swipe, but her kids wouldn’t be seen dead wearing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much to unpack from all this, a Psychiatrist would have a field day with her.

Why does she think she can get someone sacked for having an option? My mind is blown by all this. Make it make sense!

Trying the old scare tactics 🙄 Stay in-line or I’ll get you sacked, good luck with that wanker.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Nah she’s bleeping vile
It’s not trolling, she’s getting someone to send her the messages from here. Understandably, she’s not going to like what the messages say but she’s CHOOSING to be sent them, to read them and store them on her phone. Choice.

There’s only one person sitting in strangers’ inboxes saying nasty things here…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
None of your followers found anything. You stalk your own thread on tattle because you're the biggest narcissist out there. YOU ARE STOMACH CHURNING! get some real paid for help!

Reactions: 35
The call is on her whether she gets sacked 🤣🤣🤣 wtf! Its not a stackable offence you muppet! And what you have shared of your poor innocent children on line is all thats been commented on. Wow utterly deluded!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She’s got a brass neck abusing some random who has never even messaged her before, when her own husband was dismissed from the police for gross misconduct.

You’re correct Rach- everything is traceable and not even an employment solicitor could save your husband when there was a clear evidence trail of him abusing his access to police records eh?

You know what they say though Joshua; you lie with dogs and you’ll end up with fleas. Bet your Mum and sister are so proud.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I'll pipe down soon but all this blows my mind! 😡People on here probably have cared more for her kids than she does! Who does she think she is. 😳😳

Reactions: 31
Christ what a catch up… cue 5779393 screenshots of huns saying how poorly in the head we all are and how the lord saviour is completely totally amazing at doing Jack shite for vulnerable women 👌👌 morning Rancid. Where’s the PayPal?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This up on Facebook
All this could have stopped last night, But no, she wants to carry it on just to make some more huns aware of what happens when her “followers” find profiles. Wonder if she will spend time with her kids today, Yanoo, be that parent and do things that families do on a Sunday, beach, lunch, homework, dinner, instead of wasting time upsetting one person and her family with empty threats.!

Reactions: 22
I feel like I’m sticking up for her, but I’m not! The tattlers comments are still on here. Her profile picture is still on here, which is how she has been found. I mean, 100% they have accounts on here, but the original screenshot wasn’t deleted. If you know what to look for, you can find it.
If I was so hated in my community, and I had friends telling me what people said, I’d be gutted. I’ve fallen out with people, and friends haven’t told me what’s been said to not upset me. And I haven’t gone around stealing peoples husbands and money
I have found the same……

Reactions: 7
Have been sitting eating my popcorn since yesterday…. It’s Netflix worthy stuff!

So my take, for what it’s worth. If the user who apologised to her is still on here ( I don’t know the name) could it be her Tattle account? She’s outted it to show us she means business! You will not have your own thoughts! Seems strange the lady was soooo sorry and scared she messaged an Oscar worthy reply, yet still has her tattle profile? Weird.
Something isn’t adding up, never does when she’s involved.

Reactions: 33
I’m still confused about how we got from a bot message to josh to this?

No one found that woman on Facebook purely by her profile pic. How could you?

So someone trawls this thread to screenshot comments to Rachael? Aren’t they then the “troll”? She wouldn’t see otherwise! (Allegedly)

Reactions: 22
Bloody hell that was some catch up! She's actually tapped isn't she? I have always come here for a bit of a laugh, you lot are funny, and a moan about someone I found fake and annoying but she took it to another level yesterday. I've unfollowed them on everything, not because I'm worried, they are welcome to come for me, I've said nothing that I'm sorry for or ashamed of but because the penny just dropped that I'm helping to support their absolute tit show.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Quick question for the older tattlers on here. After the 2019 snot fest, did you have lots of huns coming on to defend her? I’m kind of shocked there hasn’t been any yet… support is dwindling ay rach!

Reactions: 18
This up on Facebook
She's deluded and digging herself into a massive hole. Whoever the woman is will be welcome on here any time she's ready. No one is getting sacked over this. Obviously something is being covered up, this is not the way to go about handling it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.