PTWM #145 Emily is now on the toxic heap and PTWM is still scamming and lying to her sheep.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this the boy who wanted the named trainers??? If so, even that is ridiculous imo. Yes kids want the latest gear but its a want and not a need. If your desperate enough to go to a centre for financial help then you will take anything and as a centre you would offer anything (not beg for the latest named trainers)
She doesn't provide the basics and the essentials, its a vanity project. Iv been in the position a few times where iv needed a food bank, iv not gave them the asda price beans back in return for heinz!
The same with her stupid Xmas appeal. People didn't need ipads and xbox vouchers (when they obviously couldn't afford their Internet bill)
People need toothbrushes, hygiene washing products, toilet roll, bread, milk etc not Costa vouchers.
Sorry, it really annoys me. I can't wrap my head around these huns at all, baffles me
Exactly. My 11 year old has only just started to realise what designer brands are and has just got her first pair of Nike trainers. We are reasonably well off and thats because we are careful with our cash and buy 2nd hand etc. Rach seems to equate a good life & happiness with brands. All this does is make people in poverty feel worse about their situation. I was raised on benefits in a single parent family so I do get it. . We equate wealth with being able to give our kids opportunities like swim lessons and trips. She probably could have provided 2 children with trainers for the cost of 1 pair.

Reactions: 31
I'm trying to figure out what's going on - have the Patreon huns bought some random kid some designer trainers? 🤯

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She has gone from hardly any ads to all ads I swear in the last couple of days, just when I hoped she had been dropped but sadly this doesn’t seem the case dang it.
Can you remember when it was Mother’s Day and Sloshy kissed Em on the forehead and said happy Mother’s Day 🤮 how she didn’t horrifically vomit every where I’ll never know!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I keep laughing at how many people she is tagging.

LOOK HOW MANY FRIENDS I HAVE 💜
EVERYONE LOVES ME 🙏.
IF I TAG YOU, YOU ARE NOW IN THE CIRCLE ⭕.
DON’T LEAVE ME 😢.
THE LINCOLNSHAW’S STINK OF TOXIC 😡

duck off you loon 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Brilliant title and recap 🥰
I’ve basically been lurking recently as the threads have moved so fast!
I can’t help but feel that these past couple of weeks have really thrown her off the deep end. And I am here for it!

it’s about time that cow got a dose of karma 🙄

Reactions: 26
Exactly. My 11 year old has only just started to realise what designer brands are and has just got her first pair of Nike trainers. We are reasonably well off and thats because we are careful with our cash and buy 2nd hand etc. Rach seems to equate a good life & happiness with brands. All this does is make people in poverty feel worse about their situation. I was raised on benefits in a single parent family so I do get it. . We equate wealth with being able to give our kids opportunities like swim lessons and trips. She probably could have provided 2 children with trainers for the cost of 1 pair.
And thats the difference and how we can tell shes never EVER struggled in her life. If you have been brought up skint or gone through some financial hardships in the past, when you eventually have your own money and are better off you know to be sensible with it and not take it for granted.
My partner loves spending £80 on one t-shirt sometimes (pisses me off) but then I look and think I can get both kids a whole new wardrobe each of clothes for £80 in primark 🤣.
One minute rachet is banging on about women need essentials and kids are going without uniform and the next shes flashing her non essential crappy food shop worth £300 and boasting about a leather jacket and boots that add up to almost a grand 🤦‍♀️ not to mention her husband has to make sure his tit £500 watch is visible in every shot. Pair of dicks who actually don't give a tit about their community or the people who follow them

Reactions: 30
And thats the difference and how we can tell shes never EVER struggled in her life. If you have been brought up skint or gone through some financial hardships in the past, when you eventually have your own money and are better off you know to be sensible with it and not take it for granted.
My partner loves spending £80 on one t-shirt sometimes (pisses me off) but then I look and think I can get both kids a whole new wardrobe each of clothes for £80 in primark 🤣.
One minute rachet is banging on about women need essentials and kids are going without uniform and the next shes flashing her non essential chappy food shop worth £300 and boasting about a leather jacket and boots that add up to almost a grand 🤦‍♀️ not to mention her husband has to make sure his tit £500 watch is visible in every shot. Pair of dicks who actually don't give a tit about their community or the people who follow them
Exactly, why she is posting "questions" she "received" about expensive clothing she owns whilst simultaneously on the beg? I've said before that her showing off will lead to her downfall.

Reactions: 19
For those asking on the last thread I found the clip of what Em said…
On a good note though I’ve convinced my mate to stop subscribing to this tit! I had a rage when I found out about the second book I told my friend and she was disgusted too, she actually unsubscribed to the other patreon as well and completely unfollowed her. So that’s £8 a month less she’s getting at least!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Pull the other one Ratshit.
So at her 40th birthday party, that she turned up half naked to, then attached her disease ridden vagina, upside-down, back to front & probably inside out, to her brother in laws neck, she was sober?
Really?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Also wanted to mention that weren't we updated on David Brent being appointed HR manager in the last couple of months. Timing and title seems on point for recent events that she has once again absolved herself of all responsibilities for. Vicarious liability says otherwise but she won't read that. Ribbed will read it as vicious trolls 🥴

Reactions: 12
For those asking on the last thread I found the clip of what Em said…
On a good note though I’ve convinced my mate to stop subscribing to this tit! I had a rage when I found out about the second book I told my friend and she was disgusted too, she actually unsubscribed to the other patreon as well and completely unfollowed her. So that’s £8 a month less she’s getting at least!
That’s PA Jo that says “He could lose 15% of his body weight and be fine.” It’s not Emily. Emily is more “Landan Town” in her accent. Jo is just softer southern.

Reactions: 20
That’s PA Jo that says “He could lose 15% of his body weight and be fine.” It’s not Emily. Emily is more “Landan Town” in her accent. Jo is just softer southern.
Yes 100% no balls jo that said it

Reactions: 13
I'm trying to figure out what's going on - have the Patreon huns bought some random kid some designer trainers? 🤯
If she did... Its because she once never got the trainers. She doesn't talk about that much. Plays it down. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeh Emily says the first bit then jo says the 15% body weight comment

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.