PTWM #144 Drinking tea with friends is private to me, here’s my sons dirty bum for you all to see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was on patreon today. She had meetings all day in the torquay centre and the "whole team" were going including sloshy who had his notebook with him for the agenda. A couple of parts of the story were very telling. There is either tit loads of trouble brewing or she's a good actress.
That’s strange cos I thought Pc big bollax was taking a career break to look after Wilby.? Surely he wouldn’t need to be at the meeting , UNLESS it was for other things.?
And god help the preschool teacher that has to change his nappy🤢🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Surely she's going to have to do a patreon live at some point and answer the inevitable Emily questions
You would think so as people are paying for it! Now she's getting the money she's not delivering what was promised to her followers. Sound familiar?

Reactions: 11
I’m not excusing Simon for the vile lining up comment about Wibble, however, I imagine he didn’t know he was saying it in front of 250k people. I suspect he’d be furious if he did. She tagged him in the stories before and Astrid said he starts a new job this week. His new employer might do a quick internet search and that is what comes up.

Also I hate the aggressive way she’s doing her eyebrows in that video.

Reactions: 15
That *preschool * must already have the arse with her, chopping and changing the start date 3 times and he's not anywhere near being potty trained.

I bet he'll be out within the month and it'll be its too traumatic to get him in without him sobbing uncontrollably and gauging out her eyes.

🤣🤣🤞
Kids don’t have to be potty trained for preschool. My son has ASD and he certainly wasn’t.

I hate how she assumes Wobble will struggle with nursery. Poor poor lad. He's a product of his shite environment and upbringing. He did fantastically on holiday yet she can't seem to see that. Open your eyes Rhubarb and see how you're all letting him down. It really upsets me and im just a stranger watching online.
I bet he will thrive at nursery. I'm sure she won't tell us that though. Can't have him loosing his level 3 Autism 😓.

Reactions: 32
Why does he eat breakfast in his room? Alone? On the floor? She can dress him in all the fancy clothes and make all the reels of love for him but she honestly can’t make it anymore obvious that she can’t be arsed to parent him.
He’s always alone in his room plonked in-front of the iPad with food.

Even first time parents with no idea know that this is neglectful.

also- yay first title! She’s just making them too easy for us now isn’t she 🤣
It’s so bizarre 😩 he clearly eats in a high chair on holiday etc? It’s just laziness. I remember once when he was younger she was up in the hobbit hole and he was alone in his room ages and the stair gates were all open

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Not read the fabulous recap yet but....
Why do they need loads of new office furniture?? Is this yet another new centre? (Iv not watched the stories so sorry)
And does anyone local know if Jordan still has his coffee shop and beer place? He's not exactly got a good track record for cic's 🤣

Reactions: 7
That’s strange cos I thought Pc big bollax was taking a career break to look after Wilby.? Surely he wouldn’t need to be at the meeting , UNLESS it was for other things.?
And god help the preschool teacher that has to change his nappy🤢🤢
The more this CB goes on the more I think he’s become her personal assistant 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She was on patreon today. She had meetings all day in the torquay centre and the "whole team" were going including sloshy who had his notebook with him for the agenda. A couple of parts of the story were very telling. There is either tit loads of trouble brewing or she's a good actress.
So Josh took a ‘career break’ to be there for their level 3 autistic son and the other kids, while she concentrates on the centres etc. …… yet he’s going to meetings at the centre and delaying their child’s preschool start, instead of supporting said child???

Reactions: 29
“Meetings” - Her, Slosh and her mates sat around the plastic table in the Womens Centre talking tit.

“Josh’s notebook” - To wrote down her lies so that he can keep up.

“Postponing nursery,” - The staff already hate them.

Great recap Dips 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I hate how she assumes Wobble will struggle with nursery. Poor poor lad. He's a product of his shite environment and upbringing. He did fantastically on holiday yet she can't seem to see that. Open your eyes Rhubarb and see how you're all letting him down. It really upsets me and im just a stranger watching online.
I bet he will thrive at nursery. I'm sure she won't tell us that though. Can't have him loosing his level 3 Autism 😓.
Usual narrative for half the kids. Same as Seb failing his GCSEs, Lula being anxiety ridden, Issac making poor decisions. She doesn’t like to see them succeeding.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Usual narrative for half the kids. Same as Seb failing his GCSEs, Lula being anxiety ridden, Issac making poor decisions. She doesn’t like to see them succeeding.
Nope. You're right. I've said the same in the past. She's jealous and insecure. Lordy, I want my kids to do everything I never did. I would assume all parents did. Ratshit is a strange strange woman 😶.

Reactions: 21
So Josh took a ‘career break’ to be there for their level 3 autistic son and the other kids, while she concentrates on the centres etc. …… yet he’s going to meetings at the centre and delaying their child’s preschool start, instead of supporting said child???
Anyone else clock the face when she said she was meant to be going to London for meetings on Sunday and Monday, but they now had to postpone… surely she wasn’t pissed off that the Queens passing was an inconvenience 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Woohoo. Finally caught up!! And the Tattle ads are the gifts that keep on giving!😂
8A209840-A11C-4D8E-AAFF-1B452907BF8D.jpeg

Excellent recap Dipsy. I was snorting like Rumbelow at times.😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Anyone else clock the face when she said she was meant to be going to London for meetings on Sunday and Monday, but they now had to postpone… surely she wasn’t pissed off that the Queens passing was an inconvenience 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Yep, I couldn’t believe the eye roll. How dare the Queen die when R has important work scamming to be done.

She’s a disrespectful witch, I bet she’s one of the those whingeing about what’s the big deal.

What’s she crying about? Obviously she’s lying about it being cos of Wiggle starting Pre school. So what’s the real reason?

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
There should be a trigger warning in place from her before she pulls these faces.

Haven't read the recap yet, saving it as a special treat for later with a cup of tea and some chocolate.

8419A23D-9FF1-485E-B635-972DFA73B84C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Who has meetings on a Sunday? She is talking tit as usual and just trying to take the narrative off the queen and onto herself, she’s a joke, I’m not a royalist but let the woman have her funeral Railroad Rancid 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 18
I don’t know why she pulls that awful expression, if I tried to do it, it feels so unnatural and actually quite hard to show both sets of teeth in that way I just look insane 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.