PTWM #144 Drinking tea with friends is private to me, here’s my sons dirty bum for you all to see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor boys room is like a little jail cell, he eats, sleeps and shits in there. How she can’t even sit him in the kitchen to eat a slice of toast hurts my heart, even as busy parents you’re in the kitchen feeding the other kids, getting your own breakfast or getting lunches or play pieces ready, or grabbing a coffee. My heart hurts that this is his normal, alone in his room with the iParent and his breakfast and occasionally that human that calls herself mum will come in to film the performing monkey saying colours or animals or sounds.

• Sad
Reactions: 52
She was on patreon today. She had meetings all day in the torquay centre and the "whole team" were going including sloshy who had his notebook with him for the agenda. A couple of parts of the story were very telling. There is either tit loads of trouble brewing or she's a good actress.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
What a load of shite both of them needing to be there !! Bet he loves it and doesn’t t even look back when he gets dropped off. It will be the making of him. Be interesting to see what his attendance will be like as I bet there are some mornings /afternoons or what ever time he goes that they can’t be arsed taking him cause it’s only nursery

Reactions: 33
Great round up as always @DipsyDoodle 👏🏽👏🏽 I honestly can’t find words to comment much at the moment cos am like “what?” at the antics!! Reading that back made me even more wtf than ever 🙈

What a load of shite both of them needing to be there !! Bet he loves it and doesn’t t even look back when he gets dropped off. It will be the making of him. Be interesting to see what his attendance will be like as I bet there are some mornings /afternoons or what ever time he goes that they can’t be arsed taking him cause it’s only nursery
Ach now sure he will ripping the skin of them!! Eyes clawed out of their skulls and all!! But their skin will miraculously be free from marks by the end of the day 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
I’m with everyone else on the last thread, I simply cannot watch her put make up on. Usually watching people put on make up is quite therapeutic but even Rarebit can duck that up!

And the scrunchies are back 🤢 why has nobody told her they’re awful?! I will tell her…RACHEL those scrunchies are not for you.

Also why did little Joshy need to be at everything now. duck me. What a miserable life they all must lead being with each other all day every day. Sounds horrendous. What can that man possibly add of value to a womens trauma centre other than cause more trauma for the poor women.

Reactions: 38
I’m with everyone else on the last thread, I simply cannot watch her put make up on. Usually watching people put on make up is quite therapeutic but even Rarebit can duck that up!

And the scrunchies are back 🤢 why has nobody told her they’re awful?! I will tell her…RACHEL those scrunchies are not for you.

Also why did little Joshy need to be at everything now. duck me. What a miserable life they all must lead being with each other all day every day. Sounds horrendous. What can that man possibly add of value to a womens trauma centre other than cause more trauma for the poor women.
Bet wee sloshy stays away from all the manual work that needs done in case he breaks a nail
And is her new “shop” up a flight of stairs ????

Do parents call it pre-school, up here we just call it nursery ,.. anyway what is that polka dot scrunchie on her head 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Utter bellends they carry on to be!

Has anyone local seen about a moped that crashed into somebody's house?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She was on patreon today. She had meetings all day in the torquay centre and the "whole team" were going including sloshy who had his notebook with him for the agenda. A couple of parts of the story were very telling. There is either tit loads of trouble brewing or she's a good actress.
Aww, Joyce is like a proper little grown up with his note book 🤓.
Taking notes too!
Poor little W is starting preschool tomorrow, I wonder if his amazin mother has potty trained him quickly, as quickly as she learned to swim?
Or will he have to wear a babygrow to keep his nappy on?
Or maybe the preschool does potty training for unfit & useless parents?
Good thinking there, if that's the reason it was chosen!!!
Now she more spare time to do what she loves doing most 😐.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Utter bellends they carry on to be!

Has anyone local seen about a moped that crashed into somebody's house?
Nope not on any of the local sites either that I could see! She made the whole thing up to cover why the police were really there I reckon! We would have been treated to a picture of the moped smashed up or the cctv footage showing it wasn’t Seb!

Aww, Joyce is like a proper little grown up with his note book 🤓.
Taking notes too!
Poor little W is starting preschool tomorrow, I wonder if his amazin mother has potty trained him quickly, as quickly as she learned to swim?
Or will he have to wear a babygrow to keep his nappy on?
Or maybe the preschool does potty training for unfit & useless parents?
Good thinking there, if that's the reasonit was chosen!!!
Now she more spare time to do what she loves doing most 😐.
I hope he comes on leaps and bounds at nursery, starts communicating because people will actually talk to him and help him learn.

Reactions: 25
Sloshy never fails to entertain us with his selfies does he? WTF is he thinking when he takes them, let alone share them with the coven of huns.
Anyway, I reckon he’s going to be the hottie for the new PTWM calendar 2023 😂

Do travel agents still require final payment off your holiday 3 months before you travel? Jubai in December and just a few days left to buy your raffle tickets to help raise £3k. Coincidence?

Nope not on any of the local sites either that I could see! She made the whole thing up to cover why the police were really there I reckon! We would have been treated to a picture of the moped smashed up or the cctv footage showing it wasn’t Seb!

I hope he comes on leaps and bounds at nursery, starts communicating because people will actually talk to him and help him learn.
Joshy or Wibble?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I finally remembered to post about the AWESOME @DipsyDoodle recap rather than waiting until I finished coughing & wheezing from laughing & then forgetting.
I have read enough about this mob in the recaps to recognise who is who. I don't intend to start following them (2 braindead fuckwit families is already 2 too many) but I wait on new threads so I can enjoy the most genuine laugh I ever get.

RatPoison & Ulcerated Ursula won for me this time while Merlot Malcolm is always a favourite.

I hope you never stop writing these works of art :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Surely she's going to have to do a patreon live at some point and answer the inevitable Emily questions

• Heart
Reactions: 12
In one of the stories shared on the previous threat it said the centre was a right mess as they just hadn’t had time. Was it even open during the summer holidays? It was Emily who always managed it and she wasn’t there, doesn’t jordon start soon? Could he be running the centre, not great if he is baring in mind it’s a womens centre!
I don’t remember them posting anything from the centre over the summer, non of the normal here’s the fridge tit. Just the really unprompted uniform swap shop. Perhaps Paignton DV takes a holiday over the school holidays? What I think it does show is that no one uses it for anything useful except her mate who runs the odd 6 week course from it. They are definitely just fronts for money laundering.

Reactions: 22
That *preschool * must already have the arse with her, chopping and changing the start date 3 times and he's not anywhere near being potty trained.

I bet he'll be out within the month and it'll be its too traumatic to get him in without him sobbing uncontrollably and gauging out her eyes.

🤣🤣🤞

Reactions: 21

Me too, the difference once he started going to the child minder was huge. I think surrounded by kids his own age and adults who interact and talk to him will be the making if him. The longer he's away from them 2 every day the better.

Reactions: 27
Negative Nelly already. Straight away assuming they’ll need to go to the pre school. What will she post if he’s fine and doesn’t “kick the tit out of” any of the staff. Josh needs the notebook to write up various scenarios to keep the huns on side.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.