PTWM #142 Em is up the duff and Rach is in a huff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was wondering before they went on holiday how nice it might be for them all to just spend the week together, no best mates and warriors endlessly involved in their holiday. Seems they all hate each other.

Reactions: 13
Was Hairless Harry allowed to go bird watching on his own? Surely he had to have a chaperone.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Slosh has better legs than most women, and perfectly shaved. I think slosh detests S so much because he looks so much like his mum.
As for the sun beds, I’m betting they have said about wilby so the hotel maybe reserve them for them.
My son has multiple disabilities including autism and we've never once had a sunbed reserved by a hotel for us.

Reactions: 12
Another day of Sloshy being crappy and horrible to his eldest son.
View attachment 1551134
They must be bored shitless around the pool, Why don’t the eldest ones go off to the beach for the day, and enjoy their holiday… Rather than being held to ransom 😂
Imagine having no interest in your eldest son on holiday and telling him the music is tit… Well done Tommy TikTak Teeth. Parenting at its finest.🤬🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 15
The other possibility with I is that there was yet another complaint to SS and he said he didn’t like being filmed all the time and maybe the school got involved as well as they’ve been spoken to. I would think it’s extremely detrimental to the childrens mental health and well being 🤔

Reactions: 17
Is throwing towels on sun beds still allowed?

The last time we went abroad pre Covid it was forbidden at our hotel and the staff removed towels if left unattended for more than an hour.

Reactions: 4
I was wondering before they went on holiday how nice it might be for them all to just spend the week together, no best mates and warriors endlessly involved in their holiday. Seems they all hate each other.
Raq could have kept away from social media & let £60k a year PA Jo to deal with anything that cropped up. Ok, take a few family photos & then leave your phone in the hotel.
Whenever I go away my phone is either in the room or on silent if I go out & take pictures.

No need whatsoever for Raq to do the Patreon & giving it one of them about the trolls. She could have just announced they were inactive for the 10 days to spend quality time (🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣) together & updated when she was home.
This holiday has been a shitshow from start to finish. Was nice watching things unfold though 🤣 Ems announcement was award winning 🥇

Reactions: 30
Do you think only grans might of had a warning all the way from Spain? R seen the posts on here and just messaged everyone it could of been?
I think they just enjoy coming here, getting everybody riled up then sitting back and watching. They’ve being pretty active watching this thread but not replying 🙄

Reactions: 14
I was a hun years and years ago (I didn’t go as far as donating to PayPal phew) but after having my first baby and finding myself in a whole new world of loneliness I really looked up to rach and hoped one day I could be as good a mum as she is (I know right😂😂😂) anyway my point is I was one of her huns back then who found sloshy VERY good looking!! What was I thinking!! Who else thinks he’s just aged about 45 years in the last what 5 years?!? You can tell how much their relationship has really put a strain on him and i genuinely feel right now that he just feels he’s in too deep and there’s no way out from her!

Reactions: 35
I really hope you ‘edited for spelling’ to type Jubai instead of Dubai…😂👍🏼
Haha no it was learning instead of leaning…I’d feel weird calling it Dubai now, it will be forever Jubai 🤣🤣

I was a hun years and years ago (I didn’t go as far as donating to PayPal phew) but after having my first baby and finding myself in a whole new world of loneliness I really looked up to rach and hoped one day I could be as good a mum as she is (I know right😂😂😂) anyway my point is I was one of her huns back then who found sloshy VERY good looking!! What was I thinking!! Who else thinks he’s just aged about 45 years in the last what 5 years?!? You can tell how much their relationship has really put a strain on him and i genuinely feel right now that he just feels he’s in too deep and there’s no way out from her!
Yep me too, I thought she had struck gold, this tall lovely looking policeman who was amazing with the kids and thought the world of her. The difference now in not just his looks, but the whole family and their marriage is shocking!

Reactions: 31
I appreciate those saying let the newbies say what they like and welcome the gossip and whatever they might say.

It is just a gossip site and suggesting posters should email to enquire whether a policeman is corrupt , has hacked personnel info etc is going too far.

Thank duck private messaging was banned from Tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
@onlygrans please don't be offended if we're wary of your insider gossip. We've had our hopes raised and dashed so many times it's a shame when genuine news comes our way.
Welcome, pull up a pew, and join in. We can take or leave what you share using our own judgement.

Re @VCJR being in the troll firing line. She's made no secret that she contacted R way back, reaching for help, exchanging messages, DV details etc but nothing came of it. @VCJR regularly makes her feelings very obvious of how much a charleton Hambleton was/ is, cursing her at any given opportunity.

All R needed to do was go back through old messages to retrieve these details. She then had a name, family make up, occupation etc to filter through and find her via SM etc.
It's not rocket science.
She is the only Tattler they can victimise as they know her identity because of these exchanges.

This isn't a criticism just an observation.

With regards to J potentially abusing the police database. He'd be a fool. Everything is tracked & traced. Each search is logged as to who, where, when. There needs to be good reason to access data information such as working on a case.
It might have been that he searched into the stabby Jo incident 🤷‍♀️ were all just guessing, clutching straws.

That holiday is totally wasted on them.
The kids deserved a much better experience, day trips, excursions, sight seeing, market shopping...they've essentially just fed them and sat in the sun, basically what they do at home!
Do you think that I should not have made my feelings toward Rachel Hambleton so obvious?
I don't think I'm the only person on here who dislikes her & all
the wrong that she has done.

I wasn't aware that I was cursing her at any given opportunity.
But perhaps I should comment less about how I feel about her & her treatment of others.

Reactions: 11
Do you think that I should not have made my feelings toward Rachel Hambleton so obvious?
I don't think I'm the only person on here who dislikes her & all
the wrong that she has done.

I wasn't aware that I was cursing her at any given opportunity.
But perhaps I should comment less about how I feel about her & her treatment of others.
I think that's pretty much what we all do isn't it, what's the point of being here otherwise? 🤷‍♀️

I'll be in the Winchester having a pint until all this blows over 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I'm thinking of blocking every one and just bitching about Racheaeaeaeaele all on my own, until the end of time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.