PTWM #142 Em is up the duff and Rach is in a huff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you even encourage your children to have conversations at the age of 9 about having their own kids??? Weird as duck.
If my kid came out with something like that I'd tell them they have plenty of time to worry about that and then swiftly change the Subject!
And the kids won't have to worry about who's looking after you when your an oap because I thought slosh wanted to retire to Spain 😆

Reactions: 18
“Oh no. Kippers lost the key. Biff and ch-ch-chip can’t find it. And that’s the end of the book. Now roll over and go to sleep”

😂😂
Oh yeah that sounds better than floppy ate all the kids the end, will remember that one.

disclaimer I didn’t actually traumatise my kids with a quick death to get on here Rach……I just didn’t bother with story time tonight instead 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So they were meant to go to Portugal in Spain but she got fucked over with that and now totalling up a visit to water park and boat trip and says it’s too expensive whilst dripping in ?fake Gucci and red wine roger flashing his Casio watch in every shot. It’s like they have booked the holiday but forgot about the spending money !

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why would you even encourage your children to have conversations at the age of 9 about having their own kids??? Weird as duck.
If my kid came out with something like that I'd tell them they have plenty of time to worry about that and then swiftly change the Subject!
And the kids won't have to worry about who's looking after you when your an oap because I thought slosh wanted to retire to Spain 😆
My children have told me they won’t have kids after being around each other 😂😂

Tbf we have a right handful of an asd child. And when I say handful 🤯🤯 we had an explosive night the other night. I have 2 asd. The one who lost his actual tit the other night is a mid-teen. So it was a mix of hormones and asd and jeeeeeez. I’m surprised I haven’t turned to drink after that night 🙈

The younger ones though are mummy’s boys through and through though. They’ve assured threatened that they won’t leave home and leave me a spinster 🙃🙃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Gangrene Gash Gloria CANNOT possibly be on her period again. No wonder she looks tit all the live long day, shes literally bleeding to death 🤢
When she did stories the other week about T going to the sexual health clinic for the hormone patch she said they are both on a 3 week cycle and she didn't want T to be on hers on holiday as she'd want to wear bikinis etc. She also said B is on the implant and although she doesn't get a period she has the symptoms. That's why she said it the other night when talking about B trashing her room .

• Sick
Reactions: 13

Tbf we have a right handful of an asd child. And when I say handful 🤯🤯 we had an explosive night the other night. I have 2 asd. The one who lost his actual tit the other night is a mid-teen. So it was a mix of hormones and asd and jeeeeeez. I’m surprised I haven’t turned to drink after that night 🙈
duck me love imagine sloshy if he had your life an actual real life child with asd he’d have shoes made lined with red grapes ready to squash and slurp as he walked

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh yeah that sounds better than floppy ate all the kids the end, will remember that one.

disclaimer I didn’t actually traumatise my kids with a quick death to get on here Rach……I just didn’t bother with story time tonight instead 😘
We progressed to Julia Donaldson books and I had to get creative so I didn’t have to repeat the same words night after bloody night 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh well this is an anticlimax 😔

I’m other news I just learnt that Emily’s step son is called Barney. Made me laugh more than it should! 😂
I like the name Barney 😊.
If I'd had a son, he would have been called Horatio.
True story 😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
duck me love imagine sloshy if he had your life an actual real life child with asd he’d have shoes made lined with red grapes ready to squash and slurp as he walked
😂😂😂 I used to feel quite smug that I had routines like military level and planned things in advance with warnings, informed them of “if buts and maybes” etc. the pair of them are totally different “levels” of asd. This “new” behaviour outburst has been building since he was 12. He’s now 6ft 4 and weighs 14st and older. I’m 5ft 9 and skinny 😂😂 I don’t even know where I managed to summon balls from but my god I needed them 😳

goodfucking luck to them when W is older cos it was actually horrific and I did feel like vomiting 🙈

(I usually try not to speak about the bad behaviour etc as sometimes it can’t be helped but I need a sounding board lol. I’m a single mum hence the name and mention of my abusive ex that loses inches every time he pisses me off 😂)

I like the name Barney 😊.
If I'd had a son, he would have been called Horatio.
True story 😂😂😂.
CSI fan? 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
As Wilby says…WOW!
I only popped out and came back to about 10 pages!

In no particular order..

1..how can they spend 5 grand on a watch, but not a grand taking their kids out. Oh rach, at least I give mine an ice cream 🙄

2..onlygrans was mentioned by dipsy after Hannah’s kitchen when KDIL was down.
Laura, is that you? Understandable she never actually met up with Rancid after seeing Hannah and Granny
or could be Simon, Astrid, Jo…in fact anyone.
Because I think most of her ‘friends’ are now seeing who she really is

Reactions: 25
😂😂😂 I used to feel quite smug that I had routines like military level and planned things in advance with warnings, informed them of “if buts and maybes” etc. the pair of them are totally different “levels” of asd. This “new” behaviour outburst has been building since he was 12. He’s now 6ft 4 and weighs 14st and older. I’m 5ft 9 and skinny 😂😂 I don’t even know where I managed to summon balls from but my god I needed them 😳

goodfucking luck to them when W is older cos it was actually horrific and I did feel like vomiting 🙈

(I usually try not to speak about the bad behaviour etc as sometimes it can’t be helped but I need a sounding board lol. I’m a single mum hence the name and mention of my abusive ex that loses inches every time he pisses me off 😂)

CSI fan? 😂
Yours is a real life situation which you are not only preparing for and doing all you can you are doing your best for them kids and not for any gain other than them having the best life possible so you should be super proud of yourself and them!
These pricks don’t have to worry about how big or strong their child gets because going on holiday has cured the stage 3 part anyhow! All I see is a normal two year old who’s been left with out conversing and stimulating for to long and now enjoying being on holiday and not just taken to look at bleeping palm trees for a change.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

The younger ones though are mummy’s boys through and through though. They’ve assured threatened that they won’t leave home and leave me a spinster 🙃🙃
Are you me?! I have 2 ASD ones. And my older 2 tell me they won't have children.
They hate each other.
Won't leave home.
And I can't believe I'm not an alcoholic it would make life more bearable to drift thru the days...
Back to Rach and Josh - deffo why he drinks so he can float thru the days.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Talking of palm trees.... cant believe there's no footage of wilbur with some afterall there's plenty in spain....

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yours is a real life situation which you are not only preparing for and doing all you can you are doing your best for them kids and not for any gain other than them having the best life possible so you should be super proud of yourself and them!
These pricks don’t have to worry about how big or strong their child gets because going on holiday has cured the stage 3 part anyhow! All I see is a normal two year old who’s been left with out conversing and stimulating for to long and now enjoying being on holiday and not just taken to look at bleeping palm trees for a change.
☹☹ I needed that. I didn’t know I did. But I did.

thank you 🥰🥰🥰

Are you me?! I have 2 ASD ones. And my older 2 tell me they won't have children.
They hate each other.
Won't leave home.
And I can't believe I'm not an alcoholic it would make life more bearable to drift thru the days...
Back to Rach and Josh - deffo why he drinks so he can float thru the days.
Hard work isn’t it 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.