PTWM #142 Em is up the duff and Rach is in a huff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG I only went out for a few hours today, and I have literally spent 2 hours catching up on this thread 😱 My arse is completely numb with lying in the same position 🤣 Don’t worry Ravioli my child is at a sleepover tonight 🤔 Bloody hell this is better than the tv 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The water park in Alcudia is about €20 each. Where is she getting a grand from ffs! Exaggerating Eileen 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
They probably all went for the boat option as they knew she wouldn’t want to go and therefore they won’t have a camera shoved in their faces all day!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The water park in Alcudia is about €20 each. Where is she getting a grand from ffs! Exaggerating Eileen 🙄
She said the boat ride was 69€ each and the water park is 39€ and because there is 9 of them it adds up to about that.

Did anyone make out what Mumbling Mary across the table was saying.

Reactions: 4
Must be going well when she's using the stuff she's paid to advertise, to do a raffle where all proceeds go directly to.... Rachel.
Assuming this will be like the raffle in May that apparently raised 7 grand, but no winners were ever announced (or identified themselves) and no update was ever given on the money raised.

Reactions: 24
Mine are all older but I used to love reading them with my kids as it transported me back to my grandads house after school 😂😂 he had a dog that looked like floppy so I was obsessed as a child 😂
Mine still have them but at bedtime story time tonight kipper biff and chip unfortunately passed away on page one as I had tit to do *read on here

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Long time lurker here 👋 All I can think is why on earth is her 13 year old daughter wearing bodycon dresses every night and have bleach blonde straightened hair?? She’s churning out Bratsy clones 🤦‍♀️ Do you think it’s because she wishes she was young and beautiful too 🤔

Reactions: 30
She said the boat ride was 69€ each and the water park is 39€ and because there is 9 of them it adds up to about that.

Did anyone make out what Mumbling Mary across the table was saying.
Water park is €23 for adults and €17 for kids. Unless she is going to another one but that’s the one in Alcudia. I have also done the boat trip (if it’s the one she is taking about it’s a catamaran trip from Porto Pollensa) It’s one of the best things I’ve ever done in holiday so she better not say it’s tit!! It’s 5 hours around the beautiful coastline of Mallorca, you can dive off the boat and snorkel with the fish etc. There is food served and lots of sangria so sloshy will be very happy!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
4B4DBE4B-C715-4AB9-A311-7628C2772881.png

I hope they do the right thing and care for you at home I really do…… then leave you parked up in the garden in extreme heat to experience the level of sunburn your kids have this last week ffs

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Me again with the sunburn 😂😂 He’s as pink as his t-shirt..
She had to get a video of him upset didn’t she cos we’ve all said it’s lovely seeing him enjoy his hols.
LOOK AT THE bleeping NOSE ON THAT🙈.
Gurning bleeping Gertrude🥺.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Gangrene Gash Gloria CANNOT possibly be on her period again. No wonder she looks tit all the live long day, shes literally bleeding to death 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A very good idea was from frida about accessing information regarding the stabbing case that josie was involved in. Maybe he tried to erase some of her details or get information on her then boyfriend or the victim??
Literally anything is possible with these pair of fuckwits, they are capable of anything and says alot about them as people if we all assume and expect the worst and any scenario fits!
I wondered whether he might have checked the police investigation records to see if he and R were named in the interviews as I think Josie (and her partner?) turned up at their house that night.

Reactions: 16
View attachment 1549364
I hope they do the right thing and care for you at home I really do…… then leave you parked up in the garden in extreme heat to experience the level of sunburn your kids have this last week ffs
what weird conversations to have with your kids??

I mean my and my husband have secretly said which one of our kids would look after us and which ones would run 🤣

and talking about having kids, they’re children themselves 😞
It always has to be about her.

Reactions: 13
Mine still have them but at bedtime story time tonight kipper biff and chip unfortunately passed away on page one as I had tit to do *read on here
“Oh no. Kippers lost the key. Biff and ch-ch-chip can’t find it. And that’s the end of the book. Now roll over and go to sleep”

😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.