PTWM #142 Em is up the duff and Rach is in a huff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. If indeed it is Josh, this is the most plausible situation. I dont think it relates to VCJR, I think she's just being used as a scapegoat like someone said earlier. I reckon it has more to do with tuna sandwich Vanessa.
I think it was just pure chance she managed to work out a tattler’s identity rather than she goes on the hunt for them.

Reactions: 14
I like Emily, I’m pleased for her. Rachaele hasnt shared the post though, wondering if they’ve had a falling out?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If it is josh who was the officer I don’t think it’s about VCJR, more likely to be about stabby or a toxic friend/relative 🙄

Reactions: 10
Do you mean what I've posted on Instagram or her?
Because I have never posted anything on Instagram & post very little on Facebook.
Or did I just read this wrong?

Reactions: 2
She's been back on patreon. She was ill because of her period and slept all day yesterday. She hates the heat and was complaining to one of her best friends yesterday who said she was a home bird. She's thinking positive thoughts to make herself feel better.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She's been back on patreon. She was ill because of her period and slept all day yesterday. She hates the heat and was complaining to one of her best friends yesterday who said she was a home bird. She's thinking positive thoughts to make herself feel better.
Which is Rachael for “I was pissed off I came on my period when I really want to be pregnant with a little girl that Josh has never had and my ‘friend’ announced her pregnancy with a little girl and I couldn’t handle it so sulked in bed”

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Why go to Spain in bleeping August if you hate the heat. Moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Odd user name “only grans”given the comments some huns have made on Emily’s insta post today about the relationship between R and the new baby 🤔

Reactions: 16
Who’s films their exhausted sunburned child crying like that?! Put him to bed you sick bleep

Reactions: 44
I’m not convinced on onlygrans comment earlier, it was exciting and could have potentially been a huge revelation but now it’s gone quiet with no proof who they might be 🤷

Reactions: 7
This is correct BUT 2019 was the year the trolls made r so very poorly so he could have been looking up anyone she was telling him she thought was a troll..doesn’t necessarily have had to have been VCJR.
Keels? Everyone knew who she was IRL I believe.

Reactions: 13
Unless Slosh is a super hacker and has super powers, he's taken absolutely no one's name off here cause he doesn't know them and he's not searched for a single soul, because he has absolutely no credible information to use.
Further more, IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) give absolutely no information, and they need to be requested from the domains, for instance Tiktok who holds them in the USA.
I smell 💩, and its not wibbles used nappy thats been lying around in the sun.
I'm no longer excited about the tea, it's stale swamp water.

Reactions: 17
I’m not sticking up for them but we’ve just been back from Spain and my kids were constantly being topped up in factor 50 and they still have come home with tan lines
I was going to reply the same, factor 50 regularly, but my child also had a hat on to protect their head, slight tan lines but if you looked at us all who went you’d think we’d left her at home in the shed. They’re all burnt, yes seb is old enough to do his own sun cream but even my older teenager was asking me to do his back because he knows when you burn it’s painful

Reactions: 10
Keels? Everyone knew who she was IRL I believe.
Don’t know about that I was just saying that VCJR gate is recent so it’s unlikely it was her that was looked up but he could have been trying to access insta and fb followers that R was suspicious of at the time… if you see what I mean.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.