PTWM #141 Two little dickie birds living rent free, S.C.A.M.M.I.N.G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could it be that she has had suspicions about you for a while and J used his position as a policeman to hack into your Facebook??? There is a policeman who was fired in the Devon and Cornwall police for abusing his position to look up information.
Possibly.
And if my Facebook account has been looked by Devon and Cornwall police, then that's absolutely fine.

Reactions: 9
Ha ha ha ha
How are they that thick that they don’t realise tagging another woman constantly in congratulating HER on her news is taking it away from her and HER news?! It’s nothing to do with that rancid woman and sloshy the bleeping slug

Reactions: 28
Trolls! How can queen Ratchet be expected to congratulate Emily when she has a level 3 highly aggressive autistic child to detest along with having to scoop up elephant sized shits from a public eatery.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Ok I’m a pretty good SM investigator (I prefer that to stalking😂) the only thing I can find is under the other surname she said the person ive found has liked a conservation place in Africa, I can’t see that she’d be able to put the two together unless you left a review/tagged your daughter to it or commented on a post of theirs…
If this is even you of course

Reactions: 8
I've been wondering about something since Rachel Hambleton's disturbing video rant on Tuesday night, about myself trolling her (I have never done that to her nor anyone else), comparing Tattle to ISIS, comparing trolling to the terrorist massacre at the
Manchester concert & implying that she's having suicidal thoughts.
Something she mentioned, is something only someone who knows me personally on Facebook would know.
I have 72 Facebook friends & my Facebook is totally private.
I post very little, I don't post photos of my children in swimwear or photos of their arses or photos of them doing sexual poses. So there is nothing that anyone could take from my Facebook & cause any problems with.
But I am wondering how she knew something private to my Facebook.
She already knows where we live, how old my children are, their names, that I'm a nurse & that my husband is an airline pilot, because I told her.
But this is something that I had not told her.
Any ideas?
How did you sign up to patreon? Did you create an email with a password? Does this email and password match your Facebook? Years ago I knew a really popular business who scammed thousands out of their customers as they would use their log in details that matched other accounts they had. These type of websites allow you to view customers passwords that they create to log in. I can only imagine this is the way she’s been able to log in? Also look at your Facebook settings to see where it was last logged on.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
@VCJR Haven't you mentioned in the past how your husband has to retrain, refresh for his job regularly? You move around a fair bit, I'm genuinely clutching at straws here trying but failing to help!
Chasing Patreon email sign up doesn't wash as I have a few emails notfully including my name so assume others do similar.
Have you had actual messages from her huns? What are they saying (if so)
Definitely ss everything, make a folder to throw it all in for easy access.
I really hope you make headway with this as she blatantly named you, no dropping clues, just plain outed you!
Good luck.
Yes, we have relocated many times, especially because of Covid.
My husband doesn't so much retrain.
Sometimes within an airline, or moving to a different airline, you are required to fly a plane you have never flown before. It's not like a drivers licence. Every different one requires the specific qualification.
You then have to learn all the practical & theoretical information & then take exams.
It's called Type Rating.

I'm really not sure how she got my private information.

Reactions: 10
Yes, we have relocated many times, especially because of Covid.
My husband doesn't so much retrain.
Sometimes within an airline, or moving to a different airline, you are required to fly a plane you have never flown before. It's not like a drivers licence. Every different one requires the specific qualification.
You then have to learn all the practical & theoretical information & then take exams.
It's called Type Rating.

I'm really not sure how she got my private information.
Underhandedly i would say.

Reactions: 11
I’m 30 pages back. Thirty!!!!! WTF is going on?! I’ve never known this page go so fast. I hope that means I’m in for a treat. 😂😂 Hope all you trolls are ok.💜

@VCJR I’m just reading the start of where she doxxed you again..hope you’re ok. We’re all behind you.xx
I'm fine thank you ❤.
Unlike Rachel Hambleton.
She's having one crisis after the next.
She's potentially suicidal & is getting Internet chat groups & people with opinions, confused with terrorism and religious cults.
I really think she'll be in a psychiatric hospital soon.

Have you maybe commented on an open post about something.? It’s so hard to know because settings change all the time.
No, I don't think so.
I don't post much & don't comment on other people's posts.

Is it about your daughter going travelling? Because you did mention that here a while ago
Yes, I think I did mention her lost luggage.
It was around about the same time as we moved for my husband's new job & spent 7 days driving, so I probably posted a lot of tit after sleep deprivation.
She wasn't really travelling & she wasn't doing conservation work in Africa.
She was on an education & experience trip another country.
But that actually could be what confused Rachel Hambleton.
But she definitely hasn't looked at Tattle since August 2019.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Mmmm ptwm is a business on companies house so basically it’s open to opinion the same as Asda or sich like

she should consider herself lucky cause mind points of view on tv back in the day where people were encouraged to write in and slag of what they have Viewed.
Fast forward to the age of social media etc etc tattle is a modern version ????

@VCJR do you know and trust (as far as you can) all of the people on your FB?. Could it just be guess work and she's struck lucky?. Have you scoured your emails to make sure you didn't mention it?.
Can you pay people hack fb accounts?. Surely even a police officer wouldn't be able (or allowed, but we have suspicions of J anyway..) to do that?.
I think I'd either do a test status with groups of friends at a time able to see. Or I'd delete it all together. Or deactivate. She's a tit bag for doing this to you.
I don't trust any of my Facebook friends, but that's nothing personal, I don't actually trust anyone, apart from my children and my husband.
Which is probably because of previous domestic abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh @VCJR I’m sure I’d be feeling the same re trust in your position. I felt quite shaken up momentarily just watching those vids - which I guess is the idea isn’t it Rachel?

But then I remembered I am a manager in one of the professions she mentioned and if someone told me one of my team had been anonymously gossiping about someone online I’d prob just delete the email as I wouldn’t give a single tit. I asked my OH, he is a director in his day job and he said “Jesus, have you seen Twitter?”

I listened to a whole women’s hour podcast the other day about the history of gossip - it’s happened since time began Rachel! It’s a fact of life. Don’t like it, keep your head down and don’t attract attention!

honestly, what a silly mess.

absolutely disgusted with the ISIS comparison. Surely that’s going to lose her some hons?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Alright witches, look who's here with a new thread for you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh @VCJR I’m sure I’d be feeling the same re trust in your position. I felt quite shaken up momentarily just watching those vids - which I guess is the idea isn’t it Rachel?

But then I remembered I am a manager in one of the professions she mentioned and if someone told me one of my team had been anonymously gossiping about someone online I’d prob just delete the email as I wouldn’t give a single tit. I asked my OH, he is a director in his day job and he said “Jesus, have you seen Twitter?”

I listened to a whole women’s hour podcast the other day about the history of gossip - it’s happened since time began Rachel! It’s a fact of life. Don’t like it, keep your head down and don’t attract attention!

honestly, what a silly mess.

absolutely disgusted with the ISIS comparison. Surely that’s going to lose her some hons?
She should thank her self lucky she is not a professional football player or any professional sports player or musician or actor etc etc. (she is a minnow compared to them ) The abuse they get online/in the press and on the street is a lot more worse than “the trolls” joy of making up names for the pair of fuds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.