PTWM #140 Scamela Anderson & Sloshy as Hoff, which one will tell us about the PayPal dosh?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that he thinks he is so fashionable Mr Dolce from Devon his a crank! Please Josh film a day in the life of you in Alsooodia

Reactions: 9
I have just realised the significance of Rachshits solicitor post…! Doesn’t just read here, also copies us too..

Reactions: 6
He paid for those?? Blimey I thought they were the hotel free disposable slippers!
I've done his next caption for him. You're welcome Alsoodyah Alan.
'Estoy tratando desesperadamente de ser notado'.
If you don't speak Spanish and can't be arsed to google it.... I am desperately trying to be noticed.

Reactions: 25
Oh, sorry I’m still reasonably new here, so you not like me putting up stuff from patreon? I can stop!
N.B please read in the tone it’s intended, not an argument

Reactions: 9
Her obsession with posting photos of teenage girls and CHILDREN in bikinis is giving me Ghislaine Maxwell vibes. She is truly horrendous

Reactions: 20
Oh, sorry I’m still reasonably new here, so you not like me putting up stuff from patreon? I can stop!
She’s on about rancid being depressing….depressingly desperate not the users posting it on here

Reactions: 10
It's almost like Ravioli sets him up to fail, and every time he proves her wrong she has to find another "level 3" issue to make her week the worst ever

Reactions: 16
It's almost like Ravioli sets him up to fail, and every time he proves her wrong she has to find another "level 3" issue to make her week the worst ever
Prehaps he’ll start lining his family up in order of rancids favourite next, nice and simple one

Reactions: 19
90’s fashion is definitely coming back ay? With the girls outfits, Seb’s Peter Andre hair! They’ll be in Spice Girl platforms next…
I’m very out of touch but I’ve probably still got some All Saints style combats somewhere

Reactions: 13
Why are they both filming others asleep and putting it on the internet?! I'd be livid if someone filmed me asleep and put it online.

Also Rach if you don't want people to be concerned about Wobble being in the sun with no top on - don't film it and put it online! There I fixed it for you!

I used to love Tammy Girl and buying proper combats from the Army Surplus!

Reactions: 12
Nooo I love the updates. Especially when you put the recorded bits up. It’s like watching a disaster movie or a horror version of the Waltons.

Please keep posting x

Reactions: 56
Exactly that, when my kids had parties I would always let parents know that pics would be taken, and they might be uploaded to my closed to privacy fb page. It’s only right.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.