PTWM #140 Scamela Anderson & Sloshy as Hoff, which one will tell us about the PayPal dosh?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg lips counting her pay. I am incredibly impressed her kids work for money given how minted she is. Mine have all worked since 13/14 doing paper rounds then waitering etc, now have degrees and jobs. Not ripping off PayPal ! Even my autistic baby boy does papers, How crude counting money like that though when some of her followers won’t have that to feed their kids. Read the room you massive toothed ugly marriage breaking ugly weasel.
I think it’s amazing that Lu has a job, and she’s managed to keep it out of her mums clutches this long…. But her tone really changed at the end, almost like she hated her having the independence of a job and that she wouldn’t have to rely on her parent for money….Watch Bratsy turn nasty and remind Lu that she owes her money for things like the other week.!!!😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She must read here and laugh… I mean the titles alone are amazing! I’d find the whole thing funny, unless I was guilty of something 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 24
T counting her money and Rancid saying “ahh are you pleased?” in her patronising voice 🙄. I’m surprised she didn’t ask “do you love it?”

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I do make myself laugh sometimes, and every now and then I scare myself when I see the tit I've saved to my phone as we're going through a thread (mostly the side by side shots by @FridaK )

How dare you! Don't you remember that they lived like they were in tier 4 the whole time, even before the tier system was invented?!
Sometimes when I read the other thread I’m on I have to wait and compose myself, Sometimes I can’t read it thru my tears😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
T is a year older than my eldest.

Its hard for me to watch how grown up she is. My son is still a child to me. Counting money to her huns. The way it was filmed was like she said, let me get my phone start again.

That wasn’t organic or natural. I actually now don’t give a tit what she’s done with PayPal. It’s done.

But The flaunting of wealth in her followers faces is revolting. And she still asks for freebies.

she’s a revolting parent and a tit advocate for women in need.

Last edited:
Reactions: 38
T is a year older than my eldest.

Its hard for me to watch how grown up she is. My son is still a child to me. Counting money to her huns. The way it was filmed was like she said, let me get my phone start again.

That wasn’t organic or natural. I actually now don’t give a shiwhat she’s done with PayPal. It’s done.

But The flaunting of wealth in her followers faces is revolting. And she still asks for freebies.

she’s a revolting parent and a tit advocate for women in need.
She’s the same age as my eldest and he is very much still a child to me, I wouldn’t be comfortable with him working yet, I would rather he concentrated on school for now.

Reactions: 22
Not only is sharing counted money on social media extremely crass and big-headed, its also highly irresponsible and unsafe of her to publicly tell everyone how much money her daughter has! Teenagers are horrible and brutal. It only takes one nasty one that knows T to threaten her to hand it over to them 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 43
A lush & Amazin title & recap as usual.
I can't wait for all the recaps to be turned into a book.
A proper book, a real one, written by DipsyDoodle who is the heroine of so many of us!

Imagine being new to Tattle life or being a nosey hun, having a quick look to see what all the fuss is about, and reading this recap!
😂😂😂
💗💗💗

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That recap 🙌.

(Also reminded me that she was to mentally exhausted to do party bags, which I didn’t comment on at the time but had me laughing for about an hour 😂.)

Nope to a 13 year old working. Though I reckon she’d send Wibble up chimneys sweeping if she could. Perhaps if she didn’t push them into child labour, one of them might pass an exam or two. Just a thought for the future there Rach.

Reactions: 34
Why is she always filming Wilby in just a nappy? Mine always ran around half or completely naked don't get me wrong, but I never filmed it and put it on the internet.

Reactions: 22
Found you trolls!!
The recap is 🤌
Had me howling after my shift in my (real) job.
You had me at Gucci Glenda 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s the same age as my eldest and he is very much still a child to me, I wouldn’t be comfortable with him working yet, I would rather he concentrated on school for now.
so true.

rachellleaaaeaaa whether you like it or not you are the reason for this thread and all the others.

You expose, exploit and embarrass your children. You belittle josh at every opportunity.

you have failed Wilby. You’ve called him horrible names.

You flaunt wealth whilst crying a poor me card. We are as a country in the biggest financial crisis in years and some of us, me included are working 2 jobs to make ends meat.

stop being a bleeping victim. Stop blaming trolls.

it’s boring.
Let your kids have some privacy and some sort of normal life.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I understand Tallullah is really chuffed with the amount of money she has and rightly so. But why film it? Why show it to everyone when some of the people watching won't have any money at all right now. The last thing I'd want to see if I couldn't afford to feed my kids or was scared to put the oven on because of how expensive it's getting, is a 13 year old counting all the money she has and saying she'd even found £20 she didn't know she had.

Read the bleeping room Rachaeaeeaeaeaeaele.
:rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Teach your kinds that education is important over earning a quick buck at 13. Lula had two tenners in her drawer she didn’t even know she had which means money means nothing! Easy come easy go. My children had savings accounts from birth and a bank account they operated themselves from age 11. Encourage her to put the money away safely instead of having cash lying all over the house.

Reactions: 26
My 13 year old works, in a cake and coffee shop down the road from our house.. however it’s 2 shifts for 3 hours a time per week.. my cousins daughter is same age and has been working for 9-10 hours every other day this summer holidays which is definitely a big nope..

however she definitely got Lula to count up her money as she’s seen ppl on here saying they’re very much struggling between food andbills and dreading the winter - me included! I’m looking at my meter every day and really worried at the rapid rate themoney is already dropping.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Excellent recap as always DipsyDoodle 👏🏽 The nicknames have me howling 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Now asking for book recommendations…. You won’t need them Rachet, just enjoy your holiday with your kids, you’re not going on 18-30 with all the time to pick a book up, Put ur phone down too and interact… get to know your kids😡🤬

Reactions: 21
Teach your kinds that education is important over earning a quick buck at 13. Lula had two tenners in her drawer she didn’t even know she had which means money means nothing! Easy come easy go. My children had savings accounts from birth and a bank account they operated themselves from age 11. Encourage her to put the money away safely instead of having cash lying all over the house.
Exactly this, money means nothing to them, the children get what they want as soon as they want it, and Rancid is bringing them up this way. They expect hundreds of expensive gifts as they know they’ll get them. She is spoiling them with all the gifts and money, shame she doesn’t realise that they need spoiling with time, attention and love. Her priorities are so wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.