PTWM #138 Dripping in Gucci and obsessions with poo,Where is the PayPal in 2022?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I hope Bekind is driving her old skip with the wrong size tyres 😂😂 more change of the engine falling out and them missing the flight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah she said she’s really nervous, which is why she’s only got S in her car ‘coz he’s really calming if I start panicking or get lost’
That's bleeping hilarious, once she's on the dual carriageway from Paignton it's pretty much straight all the way there, the dual carriageway blends into the M5 and sat nav will tell her which way to go. That will be the ultimate fml moment, she will get lost and end up on another motorway or take a wrong turning.

Reactions: 8
I hope it’s Emily giving her the cold shoulder. I doubt it, but she’s much better at everything than the others.

I’m not surprised Betsy feels like she’s being kicked out. I can not get my head around what Rachael’s trying to achieve with telling her move to a random city for no reason. It’s not like moving for Uni as you are among thousands of kids all in the same boat. It’s totally bizarre. (I also have a feeling Rachael’s forcing Betsy back on Instagram when she’s not that into it. Something isn’t right about that whole thing.)

She’s one tit head at the moment anyway.

Reactions: 30
That's bleeping hilarious, once she's on the dual carriageway from Paignton it's pretty much straight all the way there, the dual carriageway blends into the M5 and sat nav will tell her which way to go. That will be the ultimate fml moment, she will get lost and end up on another motorway or take a wrong turning.
Imagine if she does that then gets stuck in traffic, misses the flight and josh and the kids still go without her 😂😂

He’d never have the balls to go but it would be some good fml content for her 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Seriously?
She duznt give a tit about what’s sold in there as long as it has a massive mark up and it’s being in the money…. I think it’s disgusting that she’s got goods in there for sale with derogatory wording on… It’s meant to be affordable goods aswell, I hardly think they will go for less than £12.!

Reactions: 12
She mentioned on patreon that there were a couple of uniforms people wanted that they didn’t have ‘so that’s pretty tit’. But that’s it!
Also on the latest patreon when she’s talking about finances she says ‘there’s not even enough money to decorate, we can’t replace the carpets and the walls are half painted’ I thought that was what the money from the fundraiser Lianne did was for?! 🤷‍♀️
If there’s a couple of missing uniforms surely she can afford to buy them?

Reactions: 14
Imagine if she does that then gets stuck in traffic, misses the flight and josh and the kids still go without her 😂😂

He’d never have the balls to go but it would be some good fml content for her 😂
I think she’d like that! Bet she’s dreading having to parent her children for 10 days! Time at home with just S would suit her fine and she’d have a great fml story for the gram!
Content can just be recorded phone calls and things J sends her instead of actually living it!

and she’d have all their clothes in her car, so another great story and they can all buy all new designer stuff! Win win

Reactions: 11
Just catching up. What's this about Betsy and liverpool and the pub?

Does Josh had ADHD or Autism or something? The way he acts with his tidiness always having to sort things out, at first I thought possibly OCD but he's not cleaning all the time etc it's more having to sort things and things in order?

why the hell didn't staff say something in the toy shop about the lining of the animals? As if you'd even allow your child to do that

Reactions: 13

Does Josh had ADHD or Autism or something? The way he acts with his tidiness always having to sort things out, at first I thought possibly OCD but he's not cleaning all the time etc it's more having to sort things and things in order?

why the hell didn't staff say something in the toy shop about the lining of the animals? As if you'd even allow your child to do that

i think J is on the spectrum, and R has taken his needing things to be tidy/in their place and that’s why she’s so obsessed with W’s lining things up 🤔

Reactions: 16
Wasn't there a video (maybe Emily birthday?) Where they were laughing at Emily following a "troll" because she found them funny and R didn't like it, maybe Emily is here 👋 and asked R about somethings...the boys mum, PayPal etc, maybe she distanced herself due to relaising that R is a total waste of space and E just didn't like it. E always appears to be hands on with her son...a million Miles away from sell her (and her kids/husband/ house) soul Sally!
Another thing about the first cancelled holiday wasn't that to do with the villa trippleing In price?! Or perhaps R assuming it was freebie then being caught out when the invoice came thru?!

Reactions: 15

OCD isn't cleaning all the time. Its much more complex than that.
I think J is possibly on the spectrum, its been talked about here in other threads. He has a lot of traits and maybe gets stressed out living in that utter chaos.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder what the plan is for GG if B moves, will they go off together? I did wonder if B would get in contact with her step sisters now she has finished with her education. Now she is 18 she can do what she likes.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.