PTWM #135 Big fat tears on Josh’s knee. Forget about the kids it’s me, me, me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry about this, I’ve just come across some live scenes of Josh coming out of the hobbit hole, after Rachael’s wafted toilet roll in his face 😂😂😂 (I am sorry but Jesus, this is a ridiculous story.)

0FF42A6E-EB9C-460B-841F-093993504CCD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 43
i cant make my mind up if the tit stories are true, its just beyond weird but at the same time she's so "poorly in the head" it wouldn't surprise me. The weirdest thing is that J goes to Sainsbury's for one. I looked on maps and its 2.3 miles from their house which takes 10 minutes to drive, then he has to find a parking space and get into the store. How does he know to set off at least 15 minutes before he needs to "go"? What if he gets stuck in traffic? Is he walking into Sainsburys and touching cloth by that point? Its all just beyond weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
People are paying to hear her talk about her literally chasing her husband around the house to show him her crappy tissue? And this codependent content is helping to pay for her Women's centre(s) that support abused women learn how to leave abusive / codependent relationships? I wonder what module of her trauma / freedom training is "If you love me, you have to love my poop". Before or after "Headlock and demand another baby" training? I can't get my head round it!

Reactions: 33
i cant make my mind up if the tit stories are true, its just beyond weird but at the same time she's so "poorly in the head" it wouldn't surprise me. The weirdest thing is that J goes to Sainsbury's for one. I looked on maps and its 2.3 miles from their house which takes 10 minutes to drive, then he has to find a parking space and get into the store. How does he know to set off at least 15 minutes before he needs to "go"? What if he gets stuck in traffic? Is he walking into Sainsburys and touching cloth by that point? Its all just beyond weird.
You’ve put a lot of thought into this 😂😂😂
I’m now imagining him strolling casually into sainsburys, newspaper under arm, quick ‘good morning’ as he passes the cashiers, then into that funny little half walk half trot when you’ve left it too long and need to get in fast!
Oh dear I’ve thought about it a lot too! What have they done to us?! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
So after more catching up, she said she waves crappy toilet roll at Sloshy in the kitchen, where people eat? Get some help you dirty bleep!!

Nice to see the 2 kids eating a healthy meal again and nice to see E is sat safely in the car 😒

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Even if that story isnt true she does have a serious obsession with faeces! Every single story she tells involves it. Dogs/wilby/her! She actually makes me feel ill. And if the story is not true - who the duck makes up a story like that. Shes just as unhinged for making up the story!

Reactions: 24
I’m now imagining him strolling casually into sainsburys, newspaper under arm, quick ‘good morning’ as he passes the cashiers, then into that funny little half walk half trot when you’ve left it too long and need to get in fast!
she baffles my brain so much i have to try and decipher it into some kind or logic 😂

surely none of the paying huns can think this is acceptable.

Reactions: 12
You have to walk past all the checkout to get to the loos too, proper walk of shame!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If anyone here works in their local sainsburys please keep an eye out for him and tell him the toilets are for customers only, make him do some shopping first! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I don’t know what people are seeing but all I see is a man that left not just the Police but the Army. under the guise that he had to ‘care for his kids,’ and then live of his two wives. He was totally eye bleeping the camera in those video’s.

If she gave him enough money and he could watch himself in the mirror whilst he did it, he would eat her poo. 100% won’t be distressed on his birthday when they will likely duck off for a few days 🤷🏻‍♀️.

She’s just a potty mouthed idiot and obviously no one cares enough to tell her to zip it because she has kids that her gob will affect 🙄.

Rachael’s replacement probably works in Sainsburys.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
God you’ve all cheered me up and made me laugh hard today - so thanks for that.

Thanks to R too for being such a trainwreck of a person.

Reactions: 9
😂😂😂 so funny

I mean I can’t stop thinking what if he’s had a dodgy curry and is shitting through the eye of a needle 🤔 gets to Sainsburys and the cubicle is in use? Does he have to go back each time the tummy cramps start just in case?
What do they do on holiday? I suppose he Google’s the nearest Sainsburys and does it have to be Sainsburys or will any supermarket do?
So many questions 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Today’s live was a bit tame compared to yesterday’s literal tit storm! 😂 highlights include:

Josh is basically the HR person in the company (as well as the tattle detective 😉) coz she can’t tell people what to do or tell people off and he’s ‘very fair’. So much for spending more time with W.

She has a friend that has said something to upset her. R can’t deal with conflict so is now avoiding her coz she can’t bring it up.

Id say that confirms she’s pissed off with Em for calling W fat!

Podcast ben and her therapist have told her she needs to have a conversation with ‘the person’ but she can’t coz she blows it up in her mind that it will be a big confrontation/conflict.

So I’m guessing she’s hoping ‘the person’ will watch the live/read here then she won’t have to have the conversation, bottle job!

Her therapist has also told her she’s a tit parent coz she wants to be the kids friend and she can’t be. She has to set boundaries and stick to them. Never going to happen.

New carpet going in the shop today.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Even if that story isnt true she does have a serious obsession with faeces! Every single story she tells involves it. Dogs/wilby/her! She actually makes me feel ill. And if the story is not true - who the duck makes up a story like that. Shes just as unhinged for making up the story!
She does, talks about it all the time in detail and thinks it's hilarious. It's not normal for a 40 year old to find it so amusing, she's bleeping weird and disgusting. Not quite sure how anyone can find her funny, she just makes me feel ill when she starts on with it again.

Reactions: 18
Today’s live was a bit tame compared to yesterday’s literal tit storm! 😂 highlights include:

Josh is basically the HR person in the company (as well as the tattle detective 😉) coz she can’t tell people what to do or tell people off and he’s ‘very fair’. So much for spending more time with W.

She has a friend that has said something to upset her. R can’t deal with conflict so is now avoiding her coz she can’t bring it up.

Id say that confirms she’s pissed off with Em for calling W fat!

Podcast ben and her therapist have told her she needs to have a conversation with ‘the person’ but she can’t coz she blows it up in her mind that it will be a big confrontation/conflict.

So I’m guessing she’s hoping ‘the person’ will watch the live/read here then she won’t have to have the conversation, bottle job!

Her therapist has also told her she’s a tit parent coz she wants to be the kids friend and she can’t be. She has to set boundaries and stick to them. Never going to happen.

New carpet going in the shop today.
I just can't anymore 🤣🤣🤣
Everything is just too ridiculous at this point i don't even know where to start 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There’s no way that story is true, sorry I’m calling bullSHIT on it. She’s trying to figure out which one of her patreon followers is leaking her stories here…

it’s like Wagatha Christie to her she thinks she’s that important.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.