PTWM #135 Big fat tears on Josh’s knee. Forget about the kids it’s me, me, me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok here’s the first one where she first says it, notice she already has him in a headlock so she knows it’s going to annoy/upset him
View attachment 1428660

And him trying to escape, they have to be so short to fit on here.
There’s another live this morning, I wonder what little gems she has today, I’m actually not sure I can watch it!
Maybe it is true !! Wtf is Jo not telling her no one needs to hear this. I mean do her brand partners know tit is what she gets up to. Vile woman.

Reactions: 17
Not ScatFan Jan 💩 openly being abusive to her husband for a paying audience again… I cannot believe I fell for her paper thin facade even for the shortest time!

Reactions: 20
Maybe it is true !! Wtf is Jo not telling her no one needs to hear this. I mean do her brand partners know tit is what she gets up to. Vile woman.
Oh you’ve just reminded me, poo gate kinda took over on that live, but there was a bit where they said people have stopped watching PTWM. all the comment were then ‘no I don’t watch anymore’, ‘I’ve unfollowed PTWM now I’m on here’ so they know they’ve gotta put more content on there coz otherwise their adverts won’t be watched and they’ll lose the brands.

FYI R it needs to be better content than a fake seagull, maybe put poogate on there, that’ll get the views up ‘come see the mental poo lady’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
#shitgate Those tiles in the downstairs loo really are covered in 💩 🤣
What does she do with the dirty toilet roll? She won’t take it back to the bathroom cos she a lazy mare.
I don’t know why on earth she thought sharing that with her Huns will get her more likes. Anyone got a screenshot of comments?

Shes so insecure it’s unreal 🤯

Reactions: 16
She’s changed her bio to “Mummy to plenty of babies”🙄 instead of referring to 6.. hope she’s finally realised how inappropriate it was!!

Reactions: 14
Oh you’ve just reminded me, poo gate kinda took over on that live, but there was a bit where they said people have stopped watching PTWM. all the comment were then ‘no I don’t watch anymore’, ‘I’ve unfollowed PTWM now I’m on here’ so they know they’ve gotta put more content on there coz otherwise their adverts won’t be watched and they’ll lose the brands.

FYI R it needs to be better content than a fake seagull, maybe put poogate on there, that’ll get the views up ‘come see the mental poo lady’ 😂
She’s made a massive mistake by abandoning the ptwm page her engagement was tit to begin with and it’s only going to be worse now that she posts zero content on there. I hope she gets dropped by all her brands 😂

Reactions: 29
She’s made a massive mistake by abandoning the ptwm page her engagement was tit to begin with and it’s only going to be worse now that she posts zero content on there. I hope she gets dropped by all her brands 😂
Well I think by the way she’s banging adverts out she knows her times limited.

Reactions: 13
Imagine having that representing your brand. She's just disgusting. Haven't really got much more to say on it, which isn't like me 😂 She just makes me feel sick :sick:

Reactions: 21
She’s changed her bio to “Mummy to plenty of babies”🙄 instead of referring to 6.. hope she’s finally realised how inappropriate it was!!
I’m hoping that BM’s mental health has improved and she’s feeling strong enough to fight them and she’s made her change that legally.
If you read here, I support you and wish you all the luck for the justice you deserve! 💕

Reactions: 31

I think a lot of us here don’t bother looking at her actual PTWM Insta anymore either, unless it’s via an anonymous viewing site, so her views would have dropped in that respect. Add to the the fact that Instagram’s algorithm is messing with people’s accounts (a lot of people I follow have said they don’t know if it’s worth bothering anymore as it’s hard work to get views) then her engagement must surely be dwindling.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I think a lot of us here don’t bother looking at her actual PTWM Insta anymore either, unless it’s via an anonymous viewing site, so her views would have dropped in that respect. Add to the the fact that Instagram’s algorithm is messing with people’s accounts (a lot of people I follow have said they don’t know if it’s worth bothering anymore as it’s hard work to get views) then her engagement must surely be dwindling.
She’s posting more on Fb stories now as well. she’s go to be in tit street.

Reactions: 10
I haven’t caught up, but to me that screams insecure witch, she can’t even trust him when he goes for a 💩 just incase he is messaging someone on the loo or perhaps sending pictures 🤔

I could not get as far away as I can when my other half has a 💩🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That's twice in the last few days we've saw her grab him in a headlock and bare her teeth at him. You would think a "dv saviour" would know that could be triggering. Imagine if it was sloshy grabbing her like that and she couldn't get away!

Reactions: 40
Her behaviour is becoming more erratic, the Poogate story is just awful (and by the way Rach, I don't think this is the way to win Hinch over) I wonder if she is BiPolar?

Mania
During a manic phase of bipolar disorder, you may:

• feel very happy
  • have lots of energy, ambitious plans and ideas
  • spend large amounts of money on things you cannot afford and would not normally want
It's also common to:
  • not feel like eating or sleeping
  • talk quickly
  • become annoyed easily
You may feel very creative and view the manic phase of bipolar as a positive experience.

But you may also experience symptoms of psychosis, where you see or hear things that are not there or become convinced of things that are not true.

Reactions: 14
Hit the nail on the head.
Because she’s a so called saviour people don’t see the damage she’s doing.
Crazy
History is littered with these ‘saviours’ hiding in plain sight. They went under the radar because they had ‘power’ over others meaning the powers that be turned a blind eye, while others were simply blinded by the positive PR associated with them and didn’t challenge it.

Reactions: 21
History is littered with these ‘saviours’ hiding in plain sight. They went under the radar because they had ‘power’ over others meaning the powers that be turned a blind eye, while others were simply blinded by the positive PR associated with them and didn’t challenge it.
exactly - Jimmy Saville springs to mind!

Reactions: 17
I bet you J’s ‘role’ in the tit show is to figure out the tattlers that are on patreon. That way he can feel like he’s still in the police and even been promoted to detective!
He’ll be doing a Coleen Rooney and making stories that only certain people can see to see if it appears here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I haven’t caught up, but to me that screams insecure witch, she can’t even trust him when he goes for a 💩 just incase he is messaging someone on the loo or perhaps sending pictures 🤔

I could not get as far away as I can when my other half has a 💩🤮
I agree! I couldn't think of anything worse than seeing my husband going for a poop! Definitely would kill our relationship 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t believe a 40 year old woman comes out and shows her husband her crappy toilet roll, wtaf have I just read 😳 That might explain why the kids brush their teeth in the kitchen sink, I think she said a while back they’re scared of poo particles getting on their toothbrushes? Well now we know why, cause mummy of the year is practically smearing tit everywhere when she leaves the bathroom!
And I thought knee deep’s shittin* herself story this morning was vomit inducing 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.