PTWM #134 BeKind is off travelling with stolen wonga; Rach won’t miss her, she kicked her out for longer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this isn’t a joke 💩, I think we could be referring back to this thread for a long time to come. That is absolutely disgusting and is turning my stomach 😖🤮.

Reactions: 18
If this is what she is willing to do ON camera, I really dread to think what goes on OFF camera 🤯 social services need to stage an
Intervention asap! This is not normal behaviour. She is extremely unwell, and Josh must be too for allowing it 🤯 honestly can’t get my head around what I’ve seen/read tonight

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I wonder which employee found the hair while they licking her arse?

Or maybe it was Mannah when she was trimming her crusty fanny 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dirty foul mouthed mare she is! Mum influencer, thank goodness for this site and receipts when she gets beer fear in the morning!

Reactions: 11
I wonder which employee found the hair while they licking her arse?

Or maybe it was Mannah when she was trimming her crusty fanny 😳
Do you know, I can not find the video on Instagram with the story of Mannah trimming her fur burger.
Do they disappear after a while?
Does anyone have a spare copy?
For educational purposes 😌.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She really is the most hideous creature going isn't she.. So walking around the house with a crappy piece of toilet roll is deemed completely normal in their house... Please SS step in or someone local alert the SS or schools... And send them these videos. She can't sweet talk her way out of video evidence. This is majorly fucked up and disturbing. 😫😫

Oh and buy a bloody mattress yourself with all your profiteering from being a crappy non working mother., 😡😡😡

Reactions: 27
Sorry to take away from the poo chat but does anyone else find that photo of BeKind and Sloshy uncomfortable?

Reactions: 22
I need someone to buy a new mattress for a client but look here I am in my fancy car making a pointless journey, ignoring how expensive fuel is, whilst trying to show my level 3 son has a new obsession whilst eating McDonald’s 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Oh god, have you seen what she's changed her insta bio to? She's actually having another one isn't she?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh god, have you seen what she's changed her insta bio to? She's actually having another one isn't she?
If she has another one, she's more selfish than I thought. She can't look after the ones she's got, she makes it very clear Wilby is an inconvenience at best and she disappears every 2 weeks for a well earned rest. She's been away more times than I have this year and I don't have the commitment of children!!!
I can't see Josh going for it but I wouldn't be surprised if she started poking holes in the condoms.
My mum said when she was about 40 she went through an urge to have another baby, simply because she knew her time to have one was running out. She didn't act on it though. My dad put her straight and refused to have anymore kids 😅

If you were donating monthly to the PayPal or paying 20£/ month for paetron would you not be concerned that she can’t dip into the pot for a single mattress? Are her followers really that stupid?
Even if you are the hunniest of huns, you are so right- surely this is somewhere in the deepest recesses of your mind- really starting to sound alarm bells. All the money she has coming in and she can’t fly down to the local Mattress Mick and grab a single mattress? Shameful that she is even asking

That can’t be real surely 😳😳😳 if that’s true she really is screwed up. She must be so insecure if she feels that even that part of her bodily function must be loved by him!!!

Reactions: 8
Im just thinking if the roles were reversed and a guy was forcing his wife to watch him poo, showing her the dirty paper if they refused and harrassed her in the toilet to the point she had to use a public toilet for her own peace and dignity it could be viewed differently.
If that story is true she is just vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.