PTWM #134 BeKind is off travelling with stolen wonga; Rach won’t miss her, she kicked her out for longer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really has reached new lows. Is she trying to out gross Knee Deep? Cos that is the only other person I can imagine coming out with that. I can say after 21 yrs together I have never felt the need to tit in front of my husband. God they are proper odd balls 🤢

Reactions: 33
She is literally the most disgusting human ever 🤢 She turns my guts! I am literally waiting for the day the 💩 hits the fan!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Coming out of my troll cave to say… I’m dumbfounded by the hobbit hole poo confession!

I almost feel Raychipoo chasing WC Slosh the Bore is too big for tattle!

How insecure do you have to be to insist that loving each other means checking in on one another having a dump! Wtf… this could be it guys… she will have freaked people out by saying this and they could start digging into her lack of morals and spending habits as well as her toilet ones

ick ick ick
Coming out of my troll cave to say… I’m dumbfounded by the hobbit hole poo confession!

I almost feel Raychipoo chasing WC Slosh the Bore is too big for tattle!

How insecure do you have to be to insist that loving each other means checking in on one another having a dump! Wtf… this could be it guys… she will have freaked people out by saying this and they could start digging into her lack of morals and spending habits as well as her toilet ones

ick ick ick
Then she cunts Sam off. When she’s clearly a million times worse.

Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion
Ptwm: she’s a dirty little rat, but keeps the PayPal dosh under her hat

Reactions: 20
Even if she is in the wind up and trolling the trolls - the majority of her followers (huns) will be like wtf. But then a few mentalists will repost it as they will find it hilarious
She needs an intervention - actually the whole lot do !
Oh without a doubt they’ll start doing it too and tagging her in it 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That is disgusting, she is vile and Jo deserves all she gets.
That is just not normal adult behaviour, she might as well piss of to Dubai they love all the 💩 action over there 🤮

Reactions: 25
This is so bizarre!! Even by her standards!! She could be fishing out the trolls on patrecon but is she clever enough? If this is a real throng she does then quite frankly the women is more unhinged than any one of us thought!! FFS everyone in my house knows I won’t even tolerate a skid mark in the toilet never mind these shenanigans 🙈

Reactions: 16
Wtf is that last photo? Be kind and who?
It's sloshy 🤢

This is so bizarre!! Even by her standards!! She could be fishing out the trolls on patrecon but is she clever enough? If this is a real throng she does then quite frankly the women is more unhinged than any one of us thought!! FFS everyone in my house knows I won’t even tolerate a skid mark in the toilet never mind these shenanigans 🙈
How could she be fishing them out? She knows there are tattlers on there because she reads here. No way of knowing who they are though.

Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion- When Ratchit does a tit-everyone has to look, that’s how you love her, sure it will be in her book!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I actually think we are the ones being trolled now because......
I've been reliably informed that on her paetron live today......brace yourselves.....
she was complaining that Josh won't sit in the bathroom with her while she has a poo. Sometimes she tricks him and pretends to only want a wee, but then he hears a splash and runs out because he doesn't like it. Sometimes she's so upset with him because she wants him to know she's had a poo, that she wipes her arse and then goes and shows the toilet paper to him.
She dragged him up to the hobbit loft and said she'd been telling paetron all about it, and he called her a disgusting little rat.

Seriously. Really. Honestly.
She also said J doesn't poo in front of her, he goes to the supermarket and uses the public toilets 😂😂 and when gg husband was still alive, if she needed to go she would hide the loaf of bread and tell her husband they had none so he would pop to the shop so she could pop one out in private 😂😂😂
Barbara bullshitter also said she worked in a fish restaurant when she was 12 and in foster care for 2.10 an hour and forgot to add wine to the bill and lost all her wages. Yet told this story before and was apparently 15 and on 2.80 an hr .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
She also said J doesn't poo in front of her, he goes to the supermarket and uses the public toilets 😂😂 and when gg husband was still alive, if she needed to go she would hide the loaf of bread and tell her husband they had none so he would pop to the shop so she could pop one out in private 😂😂😂
Barbara bullshitter also said she worked in a fish restaurant when she was 12 and in foster care for 2.10 an hour and forgot to add wine to the bill and lost all her wages. Yet told this story before and was apparently 15 and on 2.80 an hr .
These people have more issues than even we thought possible!! I’m now stuck with the thought that if this is what she is doing with her toilet tissue what in the hell does she do with her period pants?!? 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Josh having to take a tit break to the local Sainsbury’s because he can’t do one in his own home, is hands down the funniest thing I’ve heard this year. What if the staff at Sainsburys watch her stories? They’ll all be like “Ahh tit Break Sids just come in.” 😂😂😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
I've said it before and I'll say it again. She must be smoking crack because that is so far removed from normality. I've been in situations when I've had to grab something out the bathroom whilst my ex was on the toilet or vice versa - a quick dash in and out with a your tit stinks comment 🤣 but that's due to having one bathroom between 2 adults and 2 kids. Never in my life would I have followed him about with a crappy piece of toilet roll if he wouldn't sit in there while I pooped. How on earth do people not see through her?!

I personally don't think shes manic - I work in mental health and I've witnessed manic on all levels. I genuinely think she just thinks she's hilarious and that's normal behaviour. She has not one person around her who calls out her behaviour, she is surrounded by enablers. She doesn't think she's wrong because her behaviour is normalised. I wholeheartedly agree that Josh is actually a victim of abuse. There is no respect for him or his boundaries, he's isolated from friends, hobbies and now his job, he has to go everywhere with her. Just because he's a victim it doesn't make him a good person. They can both exist in the same situation and he's by no means innocent. But he's an absolute shell of the person he used to be. She is just beyond anything or anyone I've come across and I've looked after psychopaths, murderers, abusers etc in my time working on a psychiatric ward.

The thing that gets me the most out of the whole situation though is that she actually believes her and her life is something people are jealous of and aspire to have. It makes me laugh. She genuinely has no idea what a sad, bitter woman she is. Take her money away and I guarantee the patchwork girl gang would disappear before she could utter the words PayPal. I feel sorry for her in one way. She has no idea what genuine happiness, normality, love and family life is. She probably never will either. Shes so wrapped up in trying to one up everyone, that she isn't capable of being happy with what she has in the here and now. S, V, Edie's dad, Waynebo, her mum, dad and step family, tattle trolls, the list goes on. What a genuinely sad, pathetic existence. Maybe she will realise when she's old and grey with no one around her but by then it will be too late.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Josh having to take a tit break to the local Sainsbury’s because he can’t do one in his own home, is hands down the funniest thing I’ve heard this year. What if the staff at Sainsburys watch her stories? They’ll all be like “Ahh tit Break Sids just come in.” 😂😂😂😂😂.
The fact that it’s a familial thing kills me!! How uptight are they that they can’t go to the toilet in their own house? It’s literally the only place I can!! I’m getting the impression that daddy Marshall might have been quite the controlling type. Which makes so much bloody sense now! Explains a lot IMO

Reactions: 17
If this isn’t a troll from R to wind up tattle which I believe it is, then that’s hands down the grottiest thing I’ve ever heard from a married couple with 6 kids in charge of a womens centre. Seriously 🤮 wronguns

Reactions: 25
The fact that it’s a familial thing kills me!! How uptight are they that they can’t go to the toilet in their own house? It’s literally the only place I can!! I’m getting the impression that daddy Marshall might have been quite the controlling type. Which makes so much bloody sense now! Explains a lot IMO
With permanently videoing Pamela and no locks on doors, I wouldn't tit there either, cos this twunt would video and post it 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm normally only a reader not a commenter however

WTF.

My OH has Crohn's so we are very open about talking about bowel movements for health purposes and the possibilities of him one day needing a stoma and how it wouldn't bother me one bit. I've even carefully dropped off properly sealed 'samples' for him at the Drs for regular testing however, that doesn't mean to say I wanna sit and watch him tit or vice versa. Only on the very rarest of occasions when illness or absolute desperate necessity occured would I be very minorly ok with it for that one time only.

She's so desperate for attention it's painful.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.