Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Redmama

Thread suggestion “Big fat tears on Josh’s knee. Forget about the kids it’s me, me, me.”

• Haha
Reactions: 102

FridaK

VIP Member
Like I said I haven’t read the second book so this could just be old news but the bits I remember (it was over an hour long). BM is boys mum.

BM randomly took loose prozac from her pocket throughout the day, ‘coz she was a mental health nurse’ (which to me she is implying she stole it)

Pregnant with S after 3 weeks of being with J

J left the army because BM threatened to abort S if he didn’t

J had to have time off from police to care for BM coz she threatened to take her own life if he went to work.

BM Threatened to hang herself ‘by the bin shed’ infront of the boys

BM’s life is chaos now coz J isn’t there to pick up the pieces

J and BM only got married to get in the army living quarters coz she was pregnant with S

GG told J not to marry BM
Right benefit of the doubt. She wasn’t actually around Josh during that time right. So if that’s what the Marshalls told her happened, then they really laid it on thick and she is a mug for believing it. This is how I see what she said.

Pregnant after three weeks together? I’d say S might have been right to consider a termination, but instead he marries her and tries to get them Army housing. When that fucks up, he ditches a 6 year career and blames her for it. OK

Then she gets depressed, carries on working in a difficult but worthy job. Then breaks down, asks him to have time off to help, but that’s her fault? OK

Threatens suicide because of her illness but Josh is the victim? OK

Has to endure a Mother in Law that clearly didn’t want to loosen her grip on little Sloshy, but again that’s S’s fault. OK.

Now they take her kids and her life isn’t right but that’s because Saint Slosh isn’t there to care for her. OK

I think Rach may need to rethink her portioning here because I see a heavy amount of victim blaming from her Husband and the Prozac story is rubbish. Prozac has no instant effect and MH nurse would know that better than anyone.

The crap is thick.

• Heart
Reactions: 84

TruthnotTrolling

I actually think we are the ones being trolled now because......
I've been reliably informed that on her paetron live today......brace yourselves.....
she was complaining that Josh won't sit in the bathroom with her while she has a poo. Sometimes she tricks him and pretends to only want a wee, but then he hears a splash and runs out because he doesn't like it. Sometimes she's so upset with him because she wants him to know she's had a poo, that she wipes her arse and then goes and shows the toilet paper to him.
She dragged him up to the hobbit loft and said she'd been telling paetron all about it, and he called her a disgusting little rat.

Seriously. Really. Honestly.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 83

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Another new thread title thanks to @Lucyinthesky88 the absolute queen of titles! I had to edit to fit, the full version was

"BeKind is off travelling with Mummy’s stolen wonga;
Rach won’t miss her for six months - she’s kicked her out for longer"

Last thread recap:
- Rabid Raquel is still a colossal cunt.
- she doesn't work either full or part time, and can't be arsed to parent her kids and step kids.
- apparently the meeting in London was with someone who is taking over from PA Jo on the brand work (all the #ads). Even though Jo's really good and gets loads of freebies at Christmas etc, she's got so much other stuff to do (such as being set up to be the fall guy if/when the CIC and scamming all goes tits up) that she'll be busy with that.
- BeKind is off on holiday in Turkey. Despite not bothering with their kids that are in the same country, Neglectful Nora and Neil took time out of their busy daytime shagging schedule to facetime her.
- there's a lush new sign to try and entice people into the tat shop, unfortunately with not an English GCSE between them they've managed to get it made saying "home wear" instead of homeware 🤷
- Betsy sent a picture of herself in a bikini to the family group chat, with the caption "how's your afternoon", Lula replied that she wasn't good and felt like she was going to be sick, Betsy (the kindest girl in the world) simply said "can't relate". Edie then asked what happened to their holiday, so Captain Thrushy Pants has told all her paying followers, but not the kids that were meant to be going on the holiday 🤷 nobody else replied to poor Lula.
- freshly back from their midweek shagathon trip to London, the gruesome twosome had a lovely cosy night in with all their children. Oh hang on, no they didn't, they hotfooted it round to Arsetrid's for an adults only meal with plenty of drinks. Toothy Tina showed herself as the elegant, classy, sophisticated person she is by keeping her jacket on and starting to eat her food before anyone else had even sat down.
- according to Patreon, they got back from London late on Friday, and on Saturday morning had the parents of some old friend of Racket's round for breakfast (one of the many, many "best friends" she has had throughout her life). The dad has worked with Ratshit's dad for years, but he isn't interested in hearing anything about his thieving scumbag daughter (not surprising, seeing as she's publicly slagged him off many times). She was showing him plans for the downstairs of the house - as if they haven't made it look like the H H Holmes murder mansion already, there's more coming. They took Wobbly out for a walk "to tire him out" before pissing off to Arsetrid's.
- Period Pants Pam commented on Mrs Hinch's holiday post saying"you've made me feel more positive about taking Wilby away", so is the holiday back on? 🧐
- the dosh from the fun day has been counted, and there's £1,421 in the kitty for Rack's next Gucci bag. So lush!
- a screenshot from the constant source of content that is the family group chat showed a photo from Hot Pants Harold of Seb's dressing gown on the bin (apparently he's sick of finding it lying around the house). Seb's response was to tell him to "fuck off". What a delightful exchange in the perfect patchwork family!
- BV Babs has been sharing videos of Wilbert making animal noises - very cute, but she'd already shared them on her Patreon. Makes you wonder why the huns think it's worth a fiver a month 🤷
- Rambo has roped in her hypnotherapist to run some bullshit session at the centre. Some guff about being "empowering and transformative". Clearly she's shit, seeing as Cystitis Cindy has been seeing her for years, and still hasn't made it past the age of 14 when nobody would buy her the trainers she wanted.
- Pigeon Spotter Pete has booked Seb onto a load of taster days at college for things he knows he won't enjoy. What a prick. The gruesome twosome are clearly terrified of any of their kids getting an education and doing better than either of them.
- on Patreon, Phone In Hand Phoebe filmed Lula really upset and saying she'd had an awful day. Maybe she'd like her mum to give her some affection and reassurance, not film her and put it online 🤷
- it's Seb's prom night. A big moment for a teenager, the end of his school career, the start of his next adventures. And was his dad there to proudly take photos of him all dressed up and see him off? Absolutely not, instead he was out having one on one time with Lula to cheer her up. Almost as though Selfish Sarah had to be reassured that the children who came from her thrush-riddled nether regions are far more important than those other two 🤬 of course Spineless Steve has to appease his master in the hope that he might get another £5k watch or £140 bum bag.
- Advert Andrea has finally realised (after a bollocking from my mate Cheryl at the ASA) that she needs to mark products from the Snatchwork Shit Shop as #ad BECAUSE SHE'S BENEFITTING FINANCIALLY FROM PEOPLE BUYING THEM. She also launched into a ramble about those trolls who keep ringing the school and Social Services about them (pro tip hun - it's not your trolls, it's people who know you in real life and have genuine concerns about your parenting).
- on Patreon, she stated that Seb first tried smoking weed when he was 13, and now smokes it around every 4-6 weeks (the same regularity that she claimed Betsy was underage drinking at house parties).
- Lula (13) and Isaac (12) apparently sneaked a load of mates in at midnight to hang out in Betsy's room - what they were up to in there is unknown, seeing as Racehorse and Titwank have no idea where their own kids are, or who they have round at any time. Just a reminder that last week Lula had a "meltdown" at school so bad that Gangsta Granny had to come and pick her up (because her actual mum was off having an afternoon sex session in London), and just days ago she was having such a bad time that Joyce HAD to spend some time with her instead of seeing his eldest child off to his prom. How likely is this anxiety ridden, possibly autistic child able to be roaming around the neighbourhood late at night and sneaking shedloads of mates round?
- Safeguarding Sandra shared some shocking photos of Edie (in case anyone's forgotten, she's 8) posing in a bikini top and shorts 😬 but remember, if you think it's inappropriate, you're the one with the problem, she should be able to share photos of her half-naked child on the internet!

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 74

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
On Patreon ask Josh q&a

And more 😴
“what’s your favourite sex position Josh?”

“This is boring however it encapsulates ease, taste and the issues around lengthy cleaning up… I strive to make this better each time and have done numerous versions. The position is enjoy the most is missionary”

Hahaha what a bland boring bastard he is 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
So she's basically implying that Josh only married the boys mum because she accidentally got pregnant and he was forced to marry her... OK rach, if that makes you feel better 🤣 shes so bitter and really can't stand the fact that josh was in love with someone else so much that he had 2 children, a marriage, a mortgage and 9 years plus with her!
How does she know that her life is falling apart without J.... if anything id say shes constantly reminded of her past by R always shouting about in in books, on podcasts and on social media.... shes never going to be given the chance to move on.
And if R is implying that BM stole from the works drug cabinet for her own personal use and that isn't true, she needs to be careful acusing people of that, that's a serious accusation!
She won't stop until she's completely destroyed that woman. And I'm sure the boys don't want that information public! Its not Rs story to tell and there's just no need at all for her to talk about it now

Reactions: 67

Wotsit

VIP Member
Rach on Wednesday / Thursday "the boys mum is a twat, she was totally useless and couldnt cope as a mum and used to phone Josh at work and make him come home to look after them instead"

Rach on Friday "I've only ever taken my almost 3 year old out alone once because I'm scared if him and his meltdowns. Betsey, emily, Danni, stabby Jo, pa Jo, GG and Shenay all take him out for a walk to the park on their own though. He's just such hard work please feel sorry for me that I can't cope as a mum"

The probably isn't Wilby's behaviour, or his alleged level 3 autism. It's the fact he's a boy and she doesn't know how to interact with him so doesn't try.

I don't know much about autism but that kid is far from level 3 from what I've read up about.

Reactions: 67

FridaK

VIP Member
Josh having to take a shit break to the local Sainsbury’s because he can’t do one in his own home, is hands down the funniest thing I’ve heard this year. What if the staff at Sainsburys watch her stories? They’ll all be like “Ahh Shit Break Sids just come in.” 😂😂😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
I've said it before and I'll say it again. She must be smoking crack because that is so far removed from normality. I've been in situations when I've had to grab something out the bathroom whilst my ex was on the toilet or vice versa - a quick dash in and out with a your shit stinks comment 🤣 but that's due to having one bathroom between 2 adults and 2 kids. Never in my life would I have followed him about with a shitty piece of toilet roll if he wouldn't sit in there while I pooped. How on earth do people not see through her?!

I personally don't think shes manic - I work in mental health and I've witnessed manic on all levels. I genuinely think she just thinks she's hilarious and that's normal behaviour. She has not one person around her who calls out her behaviour, she is surrounded by enablers. She doesn't think she's wrong because her behaviour is normalised. I wholeheartedly agree that Josh is actually a victim of abuse. There is no respect for him or his boundaries, he's isolated from friends, hobbies and now his job, he has to go everywhere with her. Just because he's a victim it doesn't make him a good person. They can both exist in the same situation and he's by no means innocent. But he's an absolute shell of the person he used to be. She is just beyond anything or anyone I've come across and I've looked after psychopaths, murderers, abusers etc in my time working on a psychiatric ward.

The thing that gets me the most out of the whole situation though is that she actually believes her and her life is something people are jealous of and aspire to have. It makes me laugh. She genuinely has no idea what a sad, bitter woman she is. Take her money away and I guarantee the patchwork girl gang would disappear before she could utter the words PayPal. I feel sorry for her in one way. She has no idea what genuine happiness, normality, love and family life is. She probably never will either. Shes so wrapped up in trying to one up everyone, that she isn't capable of being happy with what she has in the here and now. S, V, Edie's dad, Waynebo, her mum, dad and step family, tattle trolls, the list goes on. What a genuinely sad, pathetic existence. Maybe she will realise when she's old and grey with no one around her but by then it will be too late.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

BoPeep

I've been lurking in here a while now, I used to hang out of the Hinch thread but she's just a boring twat now.
I was watching Rs stories one day and I thought to myself 'cor she ain't half a right cunt.... I wonder if tattle agree....?' and Jesus H Christ I was not disappointed!

I'm just piping up so that when dickhead Dave does her bedtime tattle reading she can be aware that it was her personally, her irritating face, her blatant bullshit, her superiority complex that made my skin crawl so bad I sought comfort in the nasty trolls! I am so here to watch the downfall, never come across such a vile human being

TLDR Rach is a cunt of the highest order

Edited because it turned part of my punctuation into an emoji 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
If Josh only stayed with S because she threatened to abort Seb, why did he go on to have a second child with her 4 years later? Did he accidentally fall penis-first into her too, Rach? Or were they actually a loving married couple with a healthy sex life?

Wotsit

VIP Member
I mentioned the other day that in 18 months time sam can contact seb and there’s nothing Rach can do about it as Seb will be 18.

Now she’s on patreon slagging her off again to almost 3000 strangers. Imagine what she must say directly to seb and Isaac about her if she thinks that’s acceptable on the internet.

The woman she’s described Sam as being is the very sort of woman she claims to help at her centre.

I hope Sam has a whole boot load of receipts against her and sloshy when the time comes.

• Heart

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I know she's a cunt but I doubt she'd take Seb out and then refuse to buy him food. He was most likely not that hungry and shared some of Edie's.
Also, why does Edie need her food cutting up? Isn't she nearly 9? One minute she's posing in a crop top and wearing make up, the next she's having to have her food cut up 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Really no content on the original PTWM Insta is there? She’s dumped a couple of rubbish ads really in the last week/10 days and that’s it. ‘Just coming on’ blah blah blah. I used to be a true hun, even booked to see her in Dublin - she eventually canceled as she couldn’t get enough people to go. I was so disappointed 🤮 God I have really seen the light now. Flogging rubbish , declaring people toxic and generally being one of the most vile people I’ve ever come across. I firmly believe (wishful thinking ?) that her time will run out. I really believe she is just running a massive scam and laundering money through all these CIC’s. She’s hiding in plain sight

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

Niwlog

Can’t believe she spouts ‘raising them kind’ so much but nothing kind in the way she speaks about that poor woman who can’t defend herself publicly 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 60

cazzarole

I’ve had to have a break from this cunt recently because in all honesty she’s doing my head in. I’ve been keeping up with some posts but tonight has really boiled my piss. She’s completely made up that story, she’s in cuckoo land. But let’s pretend it’s real, so you didn’t go with your son to the beach but with your husband and saw another mum struggling single handedly with her child. Cool. Where was your child? Then you saw the same woman in a different town, again you were not with your child cos you’d pied him off with your older kid. Ok. And now you’re crying about it! Just actually fuck off. Grow up. Look after your child!

• Heart
Reactions: 59