PTWM #134 BeKind is off travelling with stolen wonga; Rach won’t miss her, she kicked her out for longer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just goes to show what you can achieve when you distance yourself from rusty raq.
Emily has rebuilt her relationship with her partner, shes gained mum friends from the playground, she seems to have a good working relationship with organisations and she seems a great mother. Everything that R is NOT. That must sting a little ay rach 🤣🤣
I'm also glad she moved out of that hell hole that R 1st provided her with and hopefully shes no longer emilys guarantor, all she needs to do now is set up her own cic, imagine that... someone gaining experience and ideas from someone else and setting up their own place (sound familiar rach?)

Reactions: 42
I’ve got a feeling that Emily had been told to keep Freddy away from The Clampits either by his dad or family.

They can’t dictate where Emily works but they can surely have an input on the company Freddy is in. She’s already had one SS referral courtesy of hanging around with Vile Velma. She strikes me as a decent girl that’s unfortunately got caught up in the ‘I’m PTWM’s bestie’. One of 248 🤔

Reactions: 40
LOL. So TrOllS can stay as long as they pay her £5 a month? What a scruff 😂😂
Yeah her whole "Patreon is so lush and safe. There are no trolls" narrative is bollocks if trolls are getting in. Oh wait it's just a simpler way to monetise her kids, silly me!

“Audit” 😂😂😂😂
Do you reckon she was hoping she was getting an Audi and was super pissed when Jo said "no it's a audit Rach" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I forgot to post this yesterday.
But does anyone else think that our Rach's saggy cardi is lush? And it covers her pot belly so well.
I think it's Gucci, but it could also be C&A.
Does anyone know?
Because I want the exact one, to cover my pot belly and that I can also use for when I'm feeling sorry for myself.....
Or as a dog bed.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So you need a referral to drop in to what has been advertised as a drop in centre????? Wtaf are they doing there?
Also why are professionals getting involved with her when she has no professional qualifications or knowledge?

Reactions: 23
I’ve got a feeling that Emily had been told to keep Freddy away from The Clampits either by his dad or family.

They can’t dictate where Emily works but they can surely have an input on the company Freddy is in. She’s already had one SS referral courtesy of hanging around with Vile Velma. She strikes me as a decent girl that’s unfortunately got caught up in the ‘I’m PTWM’s bestie’. One of 248 🤔
She also slipped in the fact that Emily's little boy may have additional needs and I don't think E was happy with that. Plus by reading here she'll know that we can all tell when she's lying due to Emily's body language so won't be using her for begging for a while.

Reactions: 27
Also why are professionals getting involved with her when she has no professional qualifications or knowledge?
I'd take a guess and say they aren't.... I reckon she's told this person to get a professional referral knowing full well they won't be referred to her tit show. I'd be very shocked if there was even 1 professional put there that advised someone to go to a woman off instragam that has no qualifications in anything! I don't care what rach tries to say, how many 2 day online courses they do, how many Microsoft word certificates they print off or how many empty rooms they do "talks" to.
There is absolutely zero evidence of any professional advertising or referring her to anyone

Reactions: 33
Yeah her whole "Patreon is so lush and safe. There are no trolls" narrative is bollocks if trolls are getting in. Oh wait it's just a simpler way to monetise her kids, silly me!

Do you reckon she was hoping she was getting an Audi and was super pissed when Jo said "no it's a audit Rach" 😂
"Ohh are we" Barbadoscelona vibes 🤣. What's a boiling hot Monday without a reminder of her ungrateful face when she heard Barcelona not Barbados 😉😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.