PTWM #134 BeKind is off travelling with stolen wonga; Rach won’t miss her, she kicked her out for longer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brilliant recap 🀣 it has brightened up a tit Monday morning So she has been dumped by Emily 🀣 β€˜Em girl you are heading for the toxic pile πŸ’©

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Tell us you read tattle without telling us you read tattle.
How long are we giving E before she's deemed toxic? As we know from V, Rancid can't deal with any criticism of how she does things and I do believe Emily has a work ethic and wants to do the right thing for the women. I can see them falling out pretty soon.

copied and pasted the below as I cant quote it because of it being on the old thread BUT

Wow what a perfect excuse to ignore all the huns that message her for help/keep betty and burberry baby in posh crisps and easter eggs/keep herself and the circle in costa vouchers, very toys, amazon vouchers ect ect.

"Saw this on another account (who genuinely helps people in need) who was approached by a lady in Devon who had fled DV πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Attachments

View attachment 1407923
So what happened to "women can just call in for some cake and a chat and wash their clothes"?! I've never been more convinced this is a front for scamming cash. I hope professionals aren't referring women to this group of untrained nobodies!

Reactions: 43
Good for Emily. Hopefully not being in Rancids back pocket she'll realise how weird the whole set up is. You can imagine her other mates wondering why Emily has sleepovers there and why she does all the work at the women's centre and R gets all the glory!

Reactions: 27
She must hate it !! She never mentions having mum friends that she has met at the school gates !
Well of course not, they're all a pack of toxic witches who are also her biggest trolls, but it's ok because she doesn't care and she walks in there like Beyonce now (on the three mornings a year she actually does the school run of course, the rest of the time one of her paid mates does it so she can stay in bed)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She will claim that it's her anxiety that stops her doing the school runs and meeting other mums. But her anxiety disappeared for her birthday party and the book tour and whatever else she can do that's outrageous, and not forgetting walking through Exeter city centre dressed like Kermit the frog. Telling the truth must cause her physical pain.

Reactions: 31
Tell us you read tattle without telling us you read tattle.
"As you can see from her page" - why is she assuming that the huns follow Emily? She can't go down the "we don't see each other outside work" route when Emily used to sleep over in Edie's bed all the time. πŸ˜‚ :rolleyes: What are the actual criteria for "toxic"? I reckon she may be part way there if she's been able to make a life for herself without Rachaeleeeeeeeeeee at the centre of it.

Reactions: 25
"As you can see from her page" - why is she assuming that the huns follow Emily? She can't go down the "we don't see each other outside work" route when Emily used to sleep over in Edie's bed all the time. πŸ˜‚ :rolleyes: What are the actual criteria for "toxic"? I reckon she may be part way there if she's been able to make a life for herself without Rachaeleeeeeeeeeee at the centre of it.
The absolute nerve of Emily doing things for herself, having other people in her life, after all Rancid has done for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That pic of Sloshy with the wet hair reminds me of Jim Carey in dumb and dumber πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and how apt as they are pretty much dumb and dumber too 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Hahah just caught up properly and saw the dumb and dumber idea has already been thought of 🀣🀣 great minds πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So you need a referral to drop in to what has been advertised as a drop in centre????? Wtaf are they doing there?

Reactions: 36
Emily seems to want to do a good job. Hopefully she’ll be able to distance herself from Rekorderlig make some good professional contacts and secure a proper job in this field that she seems passionate about.

Reactions: 23
Love that Emily has made lots of friends in the school playground when everyone hates Racket in her school.playground 🀣🀣

I think Emily realised at some point that she didn't want to be Ratshits babysitter, cleaner, dog walker, driver, personal shopper and general dogsbody now that Stabbys gone and hotfooted it out of there!! Good on her

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.