PTWM #133 Who’s that with the turned-in toes?Somebody has learnt how to pose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're allowed to go out until midnight as it makes her a 'cool mum' then and she will get the weird adoration from her kids mates that she so desires.

Reactions: 22
They're allowed to go out until midnight as it makes her a 'cool mum' then and she will get the weird adoration from her kids mates that she so desires.
Wonder if they’re smoking weed in Bekinds bedroom? After all S started smoking it at 13 🤯

• Wow
Imagine having 6 kids between you and not a single one of them respecting you. Every one of them seems to think they can do exactly what they want, because there have never been any boundaries in place. Not that rachaeaeaaeeaaele cares of course, it gives her something to post about. They're all going to grow into crappy adults, just like her.
I saw a bit of the stories from the other day where she was talking about Seb smoking weed. At one point she said to him "oh why did you go to Aunty Hannah's, did you stay over". So she doesn’t even know if any of them are home at night.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
She will definitely keep that cot as long as possible. Like you said, once he has a bed and realises he can get in and out, she’ll be up and down those stairs putting him back to bed and she can’t be arsed to do that. She’s a lazy tit!
She will absolutely not be shuffling on her arse to get up and down those stairs all night! She'll leave it to Lula, Isaac and Edie to sort him out while she loves Boy Scout Bob the hardest up in the loft 🙄

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
She will absolutely not be shuffling on her arse to get up and down those stairs all night! She'll leave it to Lula, Isaac and Edie to sort him out while she loves Boy Scout Bob the hardest up in the loft 🙄
I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up sleeping in with Edie.

Reactions: 14
She used to always post pics of the girls in together. It’s more obvious now that was because she cba.

Kids are out til midnight because they make good choices remember. They aren’t working the county lines or living in a pee bedsit like their mum 🙄

And as for the showers, how could you forget the prison cell shower room?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm sorry, but why are 12 and 13 year olds out until midnight??
The bleeping STATE of any parent whose 12/13 year olds roam the streets at midnight. Absolute skip rats honestly.

• Sad
Reactions: 66
The bleeping STATE of any parent whose 12/13 year olds roam the streets at midnight. Absolute skip rats honestly.
This all day long!
Her and sloshy are absolutely shocking parents, the fact that she is online boasting about seb smoking weed at 13 is deplorable and letting Lula and Isaac out till midnight not knowing where they are and then them bring people back to the house.
Is she really that thick that she doesn’t know why she is reported to ss all the time. And no ratchet we are not the ones reporting you before you start.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Parent of the year.....
Seb has been smoking drugs since the age of 13 and has visited a sexual health clinic.
Betsy has been sleeping around with random men every weekend, drinks underage, drives dangerously and has alledgly done drugs.
Tallulah stays out until midnight and brings people back to her sisters room, has previously not come home due to staying round her boyfriends for days on end.
Isaac puffs on vapes and stays out until midnight also bringing people home to his sisters room.
Rach never knows who is in her home at any one time and doesn't know where any of her kids are or are staying at any given time.
Wilby is let loose playing in pissy toilets, eating firelighters, smashing a glass fire, spills water near an active plug socket, is left unattended with wires, is left unattended with 2 dogs, is left unattended eating, smears tit all over the living room.
Edie has previously played Internet games with strangers, one being a man and dresses like an 18 year old.
🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Yeah, shes such a great parent 👏

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
Parent of the year.....
Seb has been smoking drugs since the age of 13 and has visited a sexual health clinic.
Betsy has been sleeping around with random men every weekend, drinks underage, drives dangerously and has alledgly done drugs.
Tallulah stays out until midnight and brings people back to her sisters room, has previously not come home due to staying round her boyfriends for days on end.
Isaac puffs on vapes and stays out until midnight also bringing people home to his sisters room.
Rach never knows who is in her home at any one time and doesn't know where any of her kids are or are staying at any given time.
Wilby is let loose playing in pissy toilets, eating firelighters, smashing a glass fire, spills water near an active plug socket, is left unattended with wires, is left unattended with 2 dogs, is left unattended eating, smears tit all over the living room.
Edie has previously played Internet games with strangers, one being a man and dresses like an 18 year old.
🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Now change certain aspects - mum doesn't work, dad is unemployed, they live in an overcrowded house on a local estate, youngest child is palmed off to the neighbours/friends all the time so mum and dad can go to the pub.
No-one would bat an eyelid at SS involvement 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Now change certain aspects - mum doesn't work, dad is unemployed, they live in an overcrowded house on a local estate, youngest child is palmed off to the neighbours/friends all the time so mum and dad can go to the pub.
No-one would bat an eyelid at SS involvement 🤷‍♀️
The only bit you've changed is where they live.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
They’re a pair of skanks.
I feel for all of the kids, they’re shocking parents

Parent of the year.....
🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Yeah but come on she’s such an inspiration 🤭
She’s parenting goals 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Haven’t watched her stories for ages, but just caught up in here.
I said the other day there will be a troll rant about us nasty trolls contacting the school because we had said in here that hopefully the school are stepping in.
Then there she is…predictable Patricia 🙄

Oh seb my heart breaks for that boy. How his dad could so openly duck him off like that. It’s so bloody wrong 😔

Why is BeKind having to pick up the kids?! They aren’t her kids! But obviously one of the many conditions of her having a car.

And my daughter is the same age as Seb, and she’s never been allowed out till midnight, why are her kids sneaking in loads of mates at 12/13. I honestly have no idea how ss aren’t there. She is just scummy. Scummy ‘part time’ mummy

Reactions: 31
Gangsta Gran adores Seb , that’s the only positive thing I can say about any of the footage of the adults that she shows.

Reactions: 31
Parent of the year.....
🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
And if social services are being informed of what's going on, they're doing absolutely nothing about it. That's as far as we can see...
Every child in that house should be on the At Risk Register. Does that still exist?
But preferably, they should be removed, but that won't happen 😔.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Omg !! I just said to my husband that I haven’t done tattle today ! I meant to say wordle. I am such a troll 😂. Might use that for ma first word 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.