PTWM #133 Who’s that with the turned-in toes?Somebody has learnt how to pose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The list of things wrong with that car is shocking. No way would I have a new driver in that, two different sized tyres ffs 😂 what a bunch of muppets 🙈
Thick as mince the pair of them 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is that it for the prom? Not saying I’m desperate to see photos, but the fact there aren’t any speaks volumes about how much he is wanted and how much interest they have in him. I posted tons (on my private account!) for my daughters prom!

Reactions: 11
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Loving the love for S from his grandma 💙. She clearly adores him. As for his dad...no words 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It's almost got more miles on the clock than old BV Babs 🤣🤣

At first glance I thought this was one of those "prove you're not a robot" things. Please select every box that contains a bleep!
This wins the internet for me today 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As much as I hate sloshy I'm glad he did something with T you can see this is what she's always wanted, just some one on one time its so important

Reactions: 12
So he posts this but no post or story with Seb in his prom gear? 🤦‍♀️
Omg troll.
He doesn't post the boys because he wants to keep them private and protect them. That's why they never get birthday posts on his social media but the girls do! 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s 100% had a bollocking from asa because she has never marked her own stock as an ad

• Heart
Reactions: 38
As much as I hate sloshy I'm glad he did something with T you can see this is what she's always wanted, just some one on one time its so important
Tomorrow would of had the same effect tho. Tonight was about Seb. And there's no way he's staying on for 6th form. I'm not sure if you get a prom at the end of college as I've not had a child finish college yet.

At a guess the gruesome twosome are "busy" ALL weekend. This was Josh's only chance. Altho nothing should be more important to Rachel than seeing to her daughter while josh sees to his son.

As someone else said, it could of waited an hour or so. Most proms start between 6/7pm

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.