PTWM #131 Kids dumped again for a writing retreat - another book of lies, delusion and deceit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry there's no way these two, who don't know how to tell their kids no, made betsy eat a day old meal to teach her a lesson. No way. And if they did, that's absolutely ridiculous.

Reactions: 18
I’m the latest videos on Fb. She clearly has no clue what W is saying. Just keeps screeching at him about lining the cars up.
She always tries so hard to set the narrative and trigger him.
I learnt ages ago if I talk about my ASD sons potential triggers, it plants the seed & sets the narrative. Kids are clever and W can understand. She treats him like a performing monkey.

Reactions: 31
I’m the latest videos on Fb. She clearly has no clue what W is saying. Just keeps screeching at him about lining the cars up.
She always tries so hard to set the narrative and trigger him.
I learnt ages ago if I talk about my ASD sons potential triggers, it plants the seed & sets the narrative. Kids are clever and W can understand. She treats him like a performing monkey.
I thought he was saying ‘down’
I have a toddler and can usually understand a lot she is saying over other people, she never knows 😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.