PTWM #131 Kids dumped again for a writing retreat - another book of lies, delusion and deceit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice waste of food there leaving 2 plates of roast out to go off, head

Reactions: 20
I thought sloshy had ocd ??
cause their washing on the line the other night did not represent his ocd !
Also any sightings of stabby ?

Reactions: 7
Nice waste of food there leaving 2 plates of roast out to go off, head
Not even Covered.. Ín this heat I wouldn't fancy a dinner that's been made for hours and had flies landing all over it.. 🤮
would it really be that hard to text them to come home or even check if they want it to be made for them.
dicks!

Reactions: 14
Anyone else think she is “coming on to say hi” a lot less lately? Is that because she is doing more on Patreon? And there’s me thinking she was going to “work harder on the internet” can’t even be bothered to do that 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wow just catching up with yesterday’s stories. She really loves the gushing birthday posts does our Relatable Rach. Must have been about half a dozen for Sophia the super skilled stick slinging smuggler. I bought her book, A Different Kind Of Happy, a while back when it was 99p on Kindle and started reading it this week. God it’s bleeping tit. I can’t believe such a reputable publisher like Penguin even read past the first sentence let alone decided to publish it. The fiction/non fiction storyline is abysmal and her literary skills non existent. What a time to be alive when c***s like her and so many other Instac***s are getting their drivel published left right and centre. Happy Friday trolls 😘
I bought it when it was 99p. I've never managed to finish it. It's very badly written!

Anyone else think she is “coming on to say hi” a lot less lately? Is that because she is doing more on Patreon? And there’s me thinking she was going to “work harder on the internet” can’t even be bothered to do that 😆😆
She's obviously too busy loving Josh hard at the beach.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I find it so strange that her mum left when she was 4 but she has sort of relationship with her but not her dad and step mum who raised her. In fact she doesn’t appear to have a relationship with any of her biological or step siblings, not a single one of them.
Anyone would think she was dysfunctional or something 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
With all the birthday posts recently, where is the one for Seb finishing school? Ideal opportunity to once again make it all about her. So many of my friends have had children finish yesterday and I think every single one just posted a nice picture with a message of how proud they were / how they'd tried their hardest / congratulations etc. Neither Rancid or her equally repugnant husband have done that.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
People choosing whether to eat or use their gas/electric. Rabid shows off wasted food. Waster Wendy strikes again!

Nice to see Wimbledon playing with the toy that was meant to be donated to a family in need.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I have been thinking this too recently. You'd have thought with the cleaner, dog walkers, endless childminders in place, and oh, don't forget the ex policeman/father of toddler being on his 'career break' that the scammer supreme would be free to create so much more interesting content than the dross she constantly pushes onto her platforms.

Reactions: 21
Arrrrh so this is CocaineKaty…
Nice to put a face to the name I have seen on here!!
Can’t believe her bio has changed in the past few hours!! I did look earlier but didn’t take a screen shot of it 🤦🏻‍♀️
These are foundation degree robes. There are 2 health related degrees associate nurse and associate practitioner. I didn't think drugs offences ever became spent, so she would have had to explain that when applying for the course. Seems she was 18 when those offences were committed and is 35 now. Seems fair that she is allowed to pursue a career and not have that dragged up. Rach needs to take care what she shares, but I guess we are the ones exposing her offending history, which feels a bit harsh. If she was sentenced at 18, she must have been under or just 18 when the offences were committed. Vulnerable? Naive? Sacked in? I dunno. Maybe Katie needs to reconsider her friendships to prove she is a changed person.

Reactions: 16
I work in a field where we deal with criminal convictions and usually if they are spent, don’t offend again we usually let them continue especially if it’s been so long. She probably had to explain it and go in to detail, I think an 18 year old drug smuggling could easily say she didn’t realise what she was carrying or was forced in to it etc

These are foundation degree robes. There are 2 health related degrees associate nurse and associate practitioner. I didn't think drugs offences ever became spent, so she would have had to explain that when applying for the course. Seems she was 18 when those offences were committed and is 35 now. Seems fair that she is allowed to pursue a career and not have that dragged up. Rach needs to take care what she shares, but I guess we are the ones exposing her offending history, which feels a bit harsh. If she was sentenced at 18, she must have been under or just 18 when the offences were committed. Vulnerable? Naive? Sacked in? I dunno. Maybe Katie needs to reconsider her friendships to prove she is a changed person.
Physician associate is different to nursing associate and assistant practitioner

Reactions: 3
Physician associate is different to nursing associate and assistant practitioner
I'm tempted to say that a role with medical responsibilities for patients and a criminal record aren't compatible. Where do you draw the line? Record for GBH is a no go but just a little bit of drug smuggling is OK?

I'm just waiting for the dots of death:-

"I can't even wish my friend a happy birthday without the trolls saying you can't be in a position of trust and be a convicted drug dealer. They are so sick in the head, Katie has the best gear in Devon so is obviously helping vulnerable women. Also they are all just jealous".

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Lovely. Bet it was stone cold too.
View attachment 1367153
Yuk, they didn't even cover the food with cling film or foil. It's probably had flies crawling over it, the same ones that were eating dog tit 5 minutes before! This is how you get food poisoning, leaving uncovered food out in warm weather!
Did you not think of putting the plates in the fridge Rach?
You dirty old cow 😫.
Restaurants would be shut down for doing that!

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I hope that’s not been out all night! In fact I hope it has 😂 nice bit of d&v for Bekind to match her BV, lots of fun for her in the toilet-less shed 🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
If she was 17 when it happened, depending on the timing of her birthday, would that reduce the amount of time it stayed on her record? Seem to remember reading about slightly different rules for young offenders. May be wrong though.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.