PTWM #129 "it's not like I'm dripping in Gucci" - Rachaele Hambleton, 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @DipsyDoodle for the bush thrush cream and plastic beach trolly 💜 fabulous recap as always 🤩 I will be posting them onto @ATV2021 as she definitely needs to take the credit for title thread 💞 plus I’ve never had thrush and my trusty beach bag is more than enough for me when I deploy to the beach 😊

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Here’s some videos of W in the shop/centre.. yet isnt this the child she CANNOT take anywhere/control/understand/stand at all.. yesterday she was on “crying” because she’s so embarrassed by him.. then again today dragging him into a place where she tells everyone he can’t cope..
Which is it Rach?? Let me guess “he’s familiar with this shop..” gotta be more familiar than seeing your ugly face with your sideward pointing nose as it’s always got a phone in front on of it- he doesn’t know who you are!

Reactions: 20
Here’s some videos of W in the shop/centre.. yet isnt this the child she CANNOT take anywhere/control/understand/stand at all.. yesterday she was on “crying” because she’s so embarrassed by him.. then again today dragging him into a place where she tells everyone he can’t cope..
Which is it Rach?? Let me guess “he’s familiar with this shop..” gotta be more familiar than seeing your ugly face with your sideward pointing nose as it’s always got a phone in front on of it- he doesn’t know who you are!
Videos where he's holding his arms up to get picked up but she's too busy covertly filming her unbearably boring husband's monotone monologue. He sees the camera lens and gives up wanting lifted and just puts his head against her. Poor child knows exactly how far down the pecking order he comes in, with her phone being at the top.

• Sad
Reactions: 44
She was uneducated until Wilby was diagnosed? Thought she was trained and worked with Autistic people for 18 years? bleeping hell Rach, how do your followers not see your lies? You should write your lies down.

Not much looking at the camera again as well.

Reactions: 47
His football injury seems to have recovered.
probably knackered cos he’s that out of shape… whoops soz forgot he goes to the gym at 5 even though it’s not open then 🤥

ps. i need everyone’s good vibes tomorrow night - i’m on a first date with a lovely man whose been amazing since he who shall not be named walked out.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
This is just heartbreaking to see.. 💔 all little W wants is to be picked up by his mummy 😔 but had to do with holding on to her jumper after reaching up to her whilst she filmed him…
Why even take him in to centre this morning? He could Of stayed home with J 🙄 or he could Of taken him to the park.. where they could have had some one on one time together.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 36
I’ve said it before ; if she had to choose between her phone and IG fame or parenting Wibble , she’d have to give it some serious thought.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
There are two things I just can’t get my head around about what she said regarding Wibble. I struggle with most things she says because I genuinely think she is a fantasist, but these two have baffled me.

First of all the water/ bucket story. Now say I take her word for it and he is autistic. He isn’t special. He has to share a world with 6 billion other people that all have their own struggles with this or that. If a child wants to share and their parent is making signals at you then you need to read the situation and decide what’s fair to all, not just your kid. Yes the transition maybe difficult for her to handle, but he’s her kid and that is how the cookie crumbled. (Plus when she says people are staring. 9 times out of 10 no one is staring because they are up to the armpits in their own lives. Who has time to A) stare or in Rachael’s case B) look around to see who is staring. I honestly don’t know.)

The second thing is when she asked Dani did he ‘look autistic?’ and Dani said ‘yes.’ No one looks autistic, so either Dani lied to keep Rachael happy or Dani is a bigot. Some real life trolling happening there because that’s odd.

• Wow
Reactions: 61
ok so whilst R & J are sunning themselves in Arsestrid’s garden (not an euphemism) Em and 2 others are dropping off food parcels. They really mugs aren’t they?

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Thank you @DipsyDoodle for the bush thrush cream and plastic beach trolly 💜 fabulous recap as always 🤩 I will be posting them onto @ATV2021 as she definitely needs to take the credit for title thread 💞 plus I’ve never had thrush and my trusty beach bag is more than enough for me when I deploy to the beach 😊
Always need bush thrush cream in ones life!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
ok so whilst R & J are sunning themselves in Arsestrid’s garden (not an euphemism) Em and 2 others are dropping off food parcels. They really mugs aren’t they?
It was a throwback from last year. She’s still a lazy bleep tho.

Reactions: 12
There are two things I just can’t get my head around about what she said regarding Wibble. I struggle with most things she says because I genuinely think she is a fantasist, but these two have baffled me.

First of all the water/ bucket story. Now say I take her word for it and he is autistic. He isn’t special. He has to share a world with 6 billion other people that all have their own struggles with this or that. If a child wants to share and their parent is making signals at you then you need to read the situation and decide what’s fair to all, not just your kid. Yes the transition maybe difficult for her to handle, but he’s her kid and that is how the cookie crumbled. (Plus when she says people are staring. 9 times out of 10 no one is staring because they are up to the armpits in their own lives. Who has time to A) stare or in Rachael’s case B) look around to see who is staring. I honestly don’t know.)

The second thing is when she asked Dani did he ‘look autistic?’ and Dani said ‘yes.’ No one looks autistic, so either Dani lied to keep Rachael happy or Dani is a bigot. Some real life trolling happening there because that’s odd.
Did she ask that when he was stimming?

Doesn’t make the question she asked or Danni’s response any easier on Wibble but she’s obviously concerned about appearances, more than she cares about doing what’s right by her own son.

Reactions: 25
So where has this autism training for 18yrs come from? I'm pretty sure in her videos when they up graded there phones shw said she was a sales rep and used to sort out mobile phone contracts for all the workers 🤔. Mouldy minge can't even remember her own lies as she's told so many . To be fair I don't even think she knows the truth from her lies

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So where has this autism training for 18yrs come from? I'm pretty sure in her videos when they up graded there phones shw said she was a sales rep and used to sort out mobile phone contracts for all the workers 🤔. Mouldy minge can't even remember her own lies as she's told so many . To be fair I don't even think she knows the truth from her lies
She lied when questions about Wibble’s personality and physical traits started on her IG page. Why she said it god only knows when she’s plastered her life history online.

Reactions: 8
She was uneducated until Wilby was diagnosed? Thought she was trained and worked with Autistic people for 18 years? bleeping hell Rach, how do your followers not see your lies? You should write your lies down.

Not much looking at the camera again as well.
She was proper snarky with a couple of people who pointed out he might have issues!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.