PTWM #129 "it's not like I'm dripping in Gucci" - Rachaele Hambleton, 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fabulous recap and title as always! 😆
Never knew love until he met her?! I mean, is he ok? She controls every ounce of his life, belittles him and demeans him at every opportunity, treats his sons like absolute tit and encourages him to do the same all the while, her daughters are put up on pedestals. The mind boggles. This is just from what she’s shown, imagine what she hasn’t shown?
If that is love, I don’t even want to know what hatred from her entails (I know we have seen snippets of what people who go against her are put through to be fair.)
They’re both utterly delusional and their marriage is like watching a car crash in slow motion.
They’re both welcome to each other. It’s like they’re a pair of teenagers playing house, only they have kids and it’s them who are suffering and will suffer in the long term.

We know you read here Raq. Remember that quote you used to spout on an almost constant basis? “No child should ever have to recover from their childhood” ring any bells?
because your children are definitely going to fall into that category. You selfish, manipulative, narcissistic cunthole.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Is she having a laugh?
Perhaps she could do an exposé on the company that provided the training that enabled her to work with and diagnose autism for 18 years. Because clearly it was rubbish.

or maybe that was a lie.

or perhaps she just can’t be bothered to put the legwork in with W.

Who knows.

Reactions: 34
Is she having a laugh?
So she wants them to write her book. Sounds legit….

(Oh and Josh’s Patreon answers, the very definition of the ‘ick,’ I mentioned. Deeply weird whether she or he wrote it.)

Recap on point @DipsyDoodle as always 👌

Reactions: 23
It really is strange how they feel the need to declare their love for each other at any opportunity. It’s weird 🥴

I mean I tell my husband every day I love him and my kids but conversations about how much we make each other happy and before we met each other we now realise our previous relationships were bad are had between us and only us. Maybe after a few glasses of wine.
Why do they have to validate their love constantly.

it comes across as forced and awkward.

Reactions: 33
Is that the centre where men aren't allowed?
If she uses the "excuse" that Joyce is a policeman for him being there that is utter bullshit!! Many of the women who will use this centre will have been badly let down by their police force in regards to DA and will be mistrustful of them.
Having a badge (even one on a "career break") doesn't mean it's any less traumatic for women to deal with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Is she having a laugh?
In other words shes scouting to try and pinch others peoples stories again or hoping people will suggest things from her personal life so she has another excuse to throw people under the bus 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Is she having a laugh?
Rach: "What content would you like to see in my book?"
Tattle 'trolls': "THE TRUTH!"

I'd like to know why she's not speaking to her brother/s.
Or maybe she could give everyone else a right to reply to the bullshit she wrote in the first book 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 35
i thought she was already writing another book. I'm sure she posted a photo of her laptop and there was a chapter about trolls in it.

Reactions: 25
Not even bothering to pretend he’s still working. I wonder if she’ll throw in a few night shifts for him soon, because he just works so so hard. Does the night shift and then comes and sorts everyone out for school

Reactions: 12
i thought she was already writing another book. I'm sure she posted a photo of her laptop and there was a chapter about trolls in it.
She did at herpes Lodge, obviously that draft didn't make the cut 🤣 this one will take another 3 years before its 99p in the sale basket
ETA. Id be suprised if penguin published her again, surely she would be straight onto the next book after the release of her last one if they were publishers. Clearly they wernt happy with the way the last one went down, in the sale after 2 weeks and they couldn't even promote it over the various networks 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Writing another non-fiction?

The other one she wrote didn’t even do that well. It was a flop. And it wasn’t even a non-fiction it was based on the boys mum ffs. Just a whole load of name changes but everyone knew who it was about.

she needs to just quit with the book writing she’s tit at it.

how that book got approved and published is beyond me.

Reactions: 21
Safeguarding Sally strikes again, showing those women in the shop.
Proof that Josh really has no balls by being in a female only centre. Hope your trauma training has worked Ratchet because a male in the women only safe place might not be appropriate 🙄

Reactions: 24
She's paid people to pretend to be customers. It even looks like Nostrils is pretending to be a customer.
She shouldn't be posting photos on social media of random customers. What if one of those people or children are on a protection program. I hope she has their consent.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.