PTWM #129 "it's not like I'm dripping in Gucci" - Rachaele Hambleton, 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sebt
I sent an email to the Fair-trade company supplying her.
I haven't had a response yet....
[/QUOTE]
Could it be the one you sent? Or has she faked it using your initials from your name on here?

Reactions: 3
Some of you have asked if I'm okay.
I'm absolutely fine, thank you 😁.
After domestic abuse and an 8 year divorce, this isn't too bad.
It yet again proves what a vile and unintelligent old bleep she really is.
I'm starting the complaints ASAP.
It will give me something to do after I've finished unpacking.
We've just driven almost 6000km over 6 days, for my husband's new job.
I am mentally and physically traumatised and think I need a psychiatric assessment and a few sessions of ECT.
But it's all good, new job, decent pay, a change of scenery and a new language that I know about 3 words of.
Like others, Covid was horrendous for my husband's job, we've had to eat poor people's food for over 2 years. Ham egg and chips, bread & lard, gruel for breakfast.
We couldn't even afford burnt pizzas!
😂

• Heart
Reactions: 60
New thready thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hopefully she is shitting a brick that she's landing Pebble Child in serious tit and they'll stop supplying the tat shop!
Hopefully…

Here’s me at work, spending two hours and countless emails discussing if sending a joint partnership letter counts as sharing info with partners even if the partners don’t see any email addresses (didn’t risk it in the end even tho likely no one would question it) but they’re out there sending on full contact info attached to a complaints letter 🤦🏼‍♀️ The whole lot of them are playing shops!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.