PTWM #127 Gucci Gucci coo, Seb trolled you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"And I'm guessing the lack of emotional homecoming content is because there was none."

Or it was filmed last week and they're still away

Still no birthday post for Emily?....
I'm loving how Emily has done a montage of birthday posts just to highlight this!

Reactions: 9
I wonder if Sloshy arranged for Emily with the nostrils to come to Barcelona so he could shag her in some Spanish woods ๐Ÿค” R found out and sheโ€™s been horrifically vomiting ever since ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ The happiest of birthdays (happier than my tit show, thanks, not thanks Joshua) to the only person with bigger nostrils than me -Emily ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Have a lush day darling. Remember I saved you. I made you the woman you are today. I employed you. I fed you. I gave you and your son a home. I made you and I made your life. Without ME you'd be nothing.
๐Ÿ’œ

๐Ÿ’œMe me me me me me me.๐Ÿ’œ

Remember your life isn't as traumatic as mine. Your mum never abandoned you and you never lived in a piss filled, needled strewn bedsit.
๐Ÿ’œ.
Thanks for always supporting me, my kids and my ventures and adventures. You truly are a lush angel sent to defend me from the Tattle Trolls.

๐Ÿ’œMe me me me me me me me ๐Ÿ’œ.

Thank you for allowing me to mold you into a mini me. I'm going to choose 9/10 unflattering photos of you now to splash all over the gram Heaven forbid I actually behave like a decent human and wish you a Happy birthday without making it all about me.

๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
She's read this and quoted it word for word!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
When I watched the stories earlier I am absolutely positive she said as he was about to go down the small slide with Edie she said โ€œhas he been on this slide before?โ€
Itโ€™s looks like she taken out that little snippet now.. ๐Ÿคจ

• Wow
Reactions: 11
imagine wishing your best friend a happy birthday and making it all about the trolls.

RENT FREE RAQUEL ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป

• Haha
Reactions: 35
imagine wishing your best friend a happy birthday and making it all about the trolls.

RENT FREE RAQUEL ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป
Was just coming on to say that too.

Come on Rach, tell us what happened today and why it's taken so long to do your birthday post to Emily.

Reactions: 16
She really is a narcissistic bleep isnโ€™t she. Every caption she put up was about her. Even mentioned her own birthday! And Emily probably sent those dress photos confidentially and sheโ€™s just put them all up over Instagram.

I hope she steps on a plug and has uncontrollable diarrhoea for the next week.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The trolls eh R? = The only people questioning the dubious safeguarding techniques that you employ around vulnerable women.

Emily, introducing herself as a DV victim all those years ago, as you again posted tonight in your stories, first met you on that book tour.
You and Josh filmed then her later that night throwing up in your hotel room. And you posted it on public settings on your stories. To hundreds of thousands of people. And her abuser.

Just get fucked you dangerous woman.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Just wow. I am proper speechless.
View attachment 1281968
There are so many put downs in those posts. Emily scaring Fred = I'm going to make her seem like as bad a parent as me so I can drag her down to my level. "You're ok with not being fixed" = you're a mess and I'm going to keep reminding you to make sure you stay that way. She basically just highlighted every single fault she thinks Emily has. She's sick. Emily I really hope you never find out what happens when the laughing stops.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Who is the Tattler that Emily can't block, because she actually finds you quite funny?

The thing is Emily, you'll never find us as funny as we find you, your puppet master Rancid & your gormless sheep, the half-witted Patchwork Girls.
And Joyce.
We howl with laughter at you all, every day!
And we are all waiting for your scamming and deceitful "charities" to be found out, shut down, prosecuted and heavily fined.
And imprisonment for some of you.
You won't find Tattle, or us Tattlers quite so funny then ๐Ÿ˜.
And, also, little Miss Nostrils, you will be in almost as much trouble as you're leader Rach, because, you are an ENABLER!
You have assisted her and stood by her throughout.
Shame on you.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Quoting myself as she's tripped herself up so much and sharing this screenshot that @Jemimah posted.
Book tour in 2018๐Ÿ’…
Which is it Rach? Tell the truth for a change, it won't hurt.
View attachment 1282009
Ok so been down a rabbit hole of Rโ€™s Instagram ( few hours to kill on my nightshift ๐Ÿฅด)
Her wedding was Oct 2017 no mention of any shows that month..
found this post from the day after Issac had supposedly been brought home after the visit with his mum ๐Ÿ˜”
Have screen shot it as it was a video..
Why would you post this on your public page the DAY AFTER???? Iโ€™m speechless ๐Ÿ™„

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Ok so been down a rabbit hole of Rโ€™s Instagram ( few hours to kill on my nightshift ๐Ÿฅด)
Her wedding was Oct 2017 no mention of any shows that month..
found this post from the day after Issac had supposedly been brought home after the visit with his mum ๐Ÿ˜”
Have screen shot it as it was a video..
Why would you post this on your public page the DAY AFTER???? Iโ€™m speechless ๐Ÿ™„
Because she's a twit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.