PTWM #127 Gucci Gucci coo, Seb trolled you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor bloody child. Are there no adults there that can be doing the housework? Or even a paid cleaner 🤔. I’ve barely made my GCSE child pour her own glass of water this month 🤣. I’ve left her well alone. They’ve got enough pressure and worry and things to think about.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
But in Raq's world, exams don't matter so why shouldn't Seb put the recycling out 🤷‍♀️

I'm so sad the Barcelona trip is over. That, and this thread, was first class entertainment.

Old Monster Gnashers, seething inside whilst showing off her triple Gucci. Whining at Sloshua whilst perfecting her fake grin every time the camera was on her. A dinky roof top terrace pool with a bottle of shandy was not what she envisaged at all.

As much as he annoys me, I will say a well done to PC Stripey Socks. You really did her over 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 35
That shed in the front garden probably needs planning permission. I wonder if the planning officer who she's best friends with is about so they can laugh at trolls together?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oops, the shed is in the wrong place Rach!
😂😂😂
She will read that and claim trolls have contacted the local authorities and they then have phoned her and laughed so hard, the hardest ever, at how pathetic trolls are 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
This Barcelona trip has got this absolute Banger in my head today -

Please Seb - have this playing full blast when Slosh and Seasick Steve rock up home.
So I haven’t been singing this in my head to and from the school run 🙈
it’ll be on my Alexa tonight after a few glasses of fizzy cat piss 🥂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She must be goading people with posting that video of Seb. She’ll know how disgusted people are by them leaving the country during his GCSEs. She’s inviting DMs and ‘abuse’ and calls to SS from people who have time and inclination to do so.

What I don’t understand is why she does this… is it because any attention to her is good attention? Or is she up to much worse and therefore using this as a distraction which she’s got previous for! Fascinating and depressing in equal measure.

Reactions: 21
She must be goading people with posting that video of Seb. She’ll know how disgusted people are by them leaving the country during his GCSEs. She’s inviting DMs and ‘abuse’ and calls to SS from people who have time and inclination to do so.

What I don’t understand is why she does this… is it because any attention to her is good attention? Or is she up to much worse and therefore using this as a distraction which she’s got previous for! Fascinating and depressing in equal measure.
exactly …. She has a choice what she wishes to post but she doesn’t give two shits. It’s vile.

Reactions: 11
I reckon she’s stuck in Barcelona because at the airport, Josh realised that she wasn’t his World, Spain is. He ran off into the sun to spend his time on pushbikes, looking at birds and actually learning Spanish as a second language.

He’s been MIA since 11.02am Barcelona time 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I reckon she’s stuck in Barcelona because at the airport, Josh realised that she wasn’t his World, Spain is. He ran off into the sun to spend his time on pushbikes, looking at birds and actually learning Spanish as a second language.

He’s been MIA since 11.02am Barcelona time 😏
We can but hope! 🤞

Reactions: 6

It's the same kind of sociopathic behaviour that enables you to make your Step daughter watch a TV programme that scares the tit out of her and then smirk as you put her to bed and turn off the lights. Allegedly.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
How weird is Sloshy's birthday post for Emily? And how dare he take the piss out of her teeth?? 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
She'll be editing it as we speak. It'll be a maasive spiel or a reel with loads of unflattering photos of E.
And of course it will all be about her, ME ME ME Rancid your a c##t 🙄

Reactions: 16
That shed might be against Torbay planning regulations but more importantly…..who the duck thinks that looks good?

The House of Horrors continues to astound in the most basic of cheap and ugly taste.

Reactions: 17
I think the silence is because they’ve had a massive row because the holiday wasn’t good enough. Let’s hope sloshua has told her to duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.