PTWM #127 Gucci Gucci coo, Seb trolled you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or they're still there but she doesn't want to admit it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Give her time. She's putting together a post highlighting all the wrong things Emily has done and how great R is. And not to mention, remind Emily of how she had nothing before she met R

Reactions: 27
……or she’s made him fly them off somewhere else as the ‘bigger surprise’. I know it’s unlikely but I wouldn’t put it past her.

Reactions: 14
That lovely new shed at the front of Piss up Palace, would be a perfect toilet to put next to Betsy's shed.
Plumbing would be too complicated for Joyce and would probably need planning permission.
So a compost toilet would be perfect.
We stayed in a house boat a couple of years ago & there was a compost toilet there , that we had to use.
It was twice as high as a normal toilet, with lots of sawdust in the bottom to absorb the moisture and the smell.
It was really unpleasant to use. And the smell was nasty. That had to be emptied when it was full 😩.
We've also used out houses.
Proper outside toilets, thunder boxes.
The toilet seat is over a very deep hole in the ground (where wild animals lurk & bite people)
These are emptied a few times a year, or never at all.
The smell is indescribable. There are no words for it.
Anyway, rather than waste a nice little shed, it could be put right next to Betsy's shed, to make life a little bit more comfortable for her and G.
The smell would blend in with the chicken tit & aviary smell 🤩.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm sorry, but if Betty, the accountant's sister and daughter of millionaires really is a service user then this is extremely inappropriate and highly unprofessional. That is a massive line that has been crossed and should be raising red flags all over the place.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
After half term Seb will be on study leave and therefore he will only be going into school for his actual exams.
Poor lad will be stuck at home with her and likely roped into looking after wobble.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
her best mate and fellow fraudster Charlotte greedy is drinking gin at Stinky Solomon’s.
Rancid has being desperate to be part of the hinch/Solomon gang, i recon that’s why she’s quiet.
She’s just had the worst birthday of her life and now all her wanna be best mates are meeting up without her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
🎉🎉 The happiest of birthdays (happier than my tit show, thanks, not thanks Joshua) to the only person with bigger nostrils than me -Emily 🎉🎉

Have a lush day darling. Remember I saved you. I made you the woman you are today. I employed you. I fed you. I gave you and your son a home. I made you and I made your life. Without ME you'd be nothing.
💜

💜Me me me me me me me.💜

Remember your life isn't as traumatic as mine. Your mum never abandoned you and you never lived in a piss filled, needled strewn bedsit.
💜.
Thanks for always supporting me, my kids and my ventures and adventures. You truly are a lush angel sent to defend me from the Tattle Trolls.

💜Me me me me me me me me 💜.

Thank you for allowing me to mold you into a mini me. I'm going to choose 9/10 unflattering photos of you now to splash all over the gram Heaven forbid I actually behave like a decent human and wish you a Happy birthday without making it all about me.

💜💜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Just seen her latest stories with Wilby and Edie on the park. Bless that little boy - quite clearly saying “bye bye park” and those idiot ‘parents’ don’t even blink 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Wilby always seems more at ease when they've been away from him, doesn't appear cautious or nervous like he normally does.

• Sad
her best mate and fellow fraudster Charlotte greedy is drinking gin at Stinky Solomon’s.
Rancid has being desperate to be part of the hinch/Solomon gang, i recon that’s why she’s quiet.
She’s just had the worst birthday of her life and now all her wanna be best mates are meeting up without her.
What is the reason for their weekend get together?
Annual General Meeting of infamous Instagram thieves?
Or are they just going to drink themselves stupid and eat like pigs?
I do hope Rancid & Joyce are en-route, as they are really famous and very lush too.
Miss Greedy and her girlfriend must be coming over all unnecessary, spending time with Stacey Solomon & her magical circle 😐.

Reactions: 9
Wilby always seems more at ease when they've been away from him, doesn't appear cautious or nervous like he normally does.
Come on to say just that…a few days away from that pair of self centred twerps and he appears to have come on leaps and bounds 🙄
*either way, lovely to see that little fella running about relaxed and happy 🥰

Anyone else seen the video of the mum who went down the slide with her small son and he broke his leg… and there’s Edie, squashing wilbys legs to go down the slide. Ffs. They’re both clueless.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I can’t believe she didn’t film the grand entrance when they return back to their beloved children!!

The slide was giving me the fear, so bad going down with small kids with their legs getting caught up.

Weird to see them with W in the buggy as they rarely take that out!

Has she been on Patreon yet with the low down of the holiday?

Reactions: 15
I can’t believe she didn’t film the grand entrance when they return back to their beloved children!!

The slide was giving me the fear, so bad going down with small kids with their legs getting caught up.

Weird to see them with W in the buggy as they rarely take that out!

Has she been on Patreon yet with the low down of the holiday?
I think w must have been "taught" how to get in be strapped in and be happy in a pushchair these last few days. Consistency is key, and without his useless mother and father their hes had lots of it. ♥

And I'm guessing the lack of emotional homecoming content is because there was none. 😜🤣🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.