PTWM #127 Gucci Gucci coo, Seb trolled you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seasick Rach or Alcoholic poisoning? Both have very similar symptoms.
And you've both been day drinking again....
Also that ocean you were sailing in was the Mediterranean Sea, & that little sailing boat was a yacht.
And the sea wasn't particularly rough.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Cos it’s snide Gucci from a boot sale!!

Most of the “relatable” celebrities, like the normal ones are advocating for renting fashion now. I love this idea- sure it’s just like borrowing your friends clothes when you were a teenager, except maybe now you won’t get hot rocks marks on them🙈🙈🙈
Yep. Even second hand clothing Apps like Deepop and Vinted are huge amongst the teens now.
It's great to see the next generation moving towards more sustainable fashion.

Reactions: 16
Seasick Rach or Alcoholic poisoning? Both have very similar symptoms.
And you've both been day drinking again....
Also that ocean you were sailing in was the Mediterranean Sea, & that little sailing boat was a yacht.
And the sea wasn't particularly rough.
His rachet it’s not a deep sea fishing trawler in the North Atlantic ! She really is hating Barcelona the ungrateful twit !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My child is sitting theIr GCSEs atm they are also 4 weeks on from their third suicide attempt , they ring me daily atm asking to come home but I’ve told them to get through the next hour, the hour after that etc . even though it kills me . She can duck right off with the whole mental health is more important bollocks , I’m living it and I’m trying to help my baby build a future worth staying for. I’m also in the same country as my child so that might help 🤷‍♀️
I'm so sorry to hear about what your child is going through and you too. You sound like an amazing supportive mum.

Is today their last day? What are we hoping for? A museum which Rach hates followed by her loosing her sunglasses then the plane home delayed by 3 hours?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I think she’s only wearing those sunglasses to try and hide the hatred in her face but it’s not working Ratchet, we can see it!

Imagine being that ungrateful of a 3 day break with your husband to Barcelona, I just can’t.

A bit early but thread title suggestion:

PTWM - Pissed Twats Wank Marriage, we’ve all seen enough of Rancid’s undercarriage.

Is today their last day? What are we hoping for? A museum which Rach hates followed by her loosing her sunglasses then the plane home delayed by 3 hours?
[/QUOTE]

That sounds like a perfect end to her holiday. As someone said a few days ago it really is the holiday that just keeps on giving to Tattle.

Reactions: 25
She was definitely hungover on that boat trip and the choppy waters did not help. I love seeing her so miserable 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I went on a 40 minute boat ride from one Greek island to another. I was so sick that I can’t even watch peoples stories of boat trips, or even look at the photos the kids took that day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Whose betting they up and on the first flight home today and rach has never wanted to be at home so bad!!!

my 17 year old a royal engineer and he seemed quite soft when he joined the army college last year I worried he would be eaten alive but his phase 2 has made him a man in a short few weeks he sends me explosions and double bridge building so the basic royal engineer training is very hands on

how the duck josh was in the army is beyond me he can’t do sod all in the house he has no authority and he talks like a wet lettuce with the personality of a slug has he regressed

Reactions: 26
My child is sitting theIr GCSEs atm they are also 4 weeks on from their third suicide attempt , they ring me daily atm asking to come home but I’ve told them to get through the next hour, the hour after that etc . even though it kills me . She can duck right off with the whole mental health is more important bollocks , I’m living it and I’m trying to help my baby build a future worth staying for. I’m also in the same country as my child so that might help 🤷‍♀️
Sending you all so much love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Nothing screams I WANT YOU TO THINK I HAVE MONEY more than head to toe double G’s.

People who can genuinely afford loads of designer don’t cover themselves head to toe in logos. She looks cheap and naff. If I saw her I’d assume it’s all fake. I have a couple of designer items but they’re subtle, no screaming logos - Rach would hate them cos they’re not in your face at all - how will people instantly know how much I spent??!

She’s so insecure and desperate to convince people she’s something she’s not. Go focus on your kids and your family and your ‘work’. Nah she’s more bothered about people on the internet knowing she can afford 3 relatively low-end Gucci items. Sad cow.

Reactions: 31
I’m pretty sure there was a bag of dog tit outside her shop this morning. I may have been mistaken but it looked like a bag of dogshit and made me chuckle 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I need to grow up!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Life has really dealt them an awful blow with the birthdays in their family, I feel awful for them. It's so unfair that her birthday falls in May when the GCSE's start, poor Rachel it must be awful to have to think about exams on your birthday, yours (years ago) or your children (I can almost imagine her thinking 'he's not even my son, I'm not missing out on my 40th for his exams!')

Don't forget poor old Betsy's birthday in August, she's the baby of her year group - it's so unfair. All her friends are 18 so she should be able to legally do all of the things they can do because it's not her fault it's not her birthday until August.

It's so unfair that E & W have birthdays in August too...they really do have the worst luck for birthdays in their family, come on guys let's give them a break 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Following Astrid's "My little shop" quip on her stories, do we know if her Happy Birthday post was reposted by R?

BTW, I really like Astrid and Simon. I saw on Astrid's reel yesterday that she is in London doing photo shoots and collabs with some really chic clothing brands. I just wish she would abandon the Patchwork shitshow and focus on the fashion aspect.

Reactions: 13
Has Josh ever had an facial hair? Or did it disappear along with his balls? He always looks so baby faced (apart from the wrinkles) he must shave about 75 times a day otherwise. Never seen a man less manly.
Alcohol consumption lowers testosterone. His heavy drinking is noticeably affecting him. His sleeping on the boat yesterday was obviously due to the night before. Oh and it also affects the health of the little swimmers too so between that, her age and her lifestyle choices I think baby number 7 might only be a pipedream.

Reactions: 16
I bet she’s so chav that she loves that we find the exact items she wears/is bought and post the prices here.

Reactions: 11
Whose betting they up and on the first flight home today and rach has never wanted to be at home so bad!!!

my 17 year old a royal engineer and he seemed quite soft when he joined the army college last year I worried he would be eaten alive but his phase 2 has made him a man in a short few weeks he sends me explosions and double bridge building so the basic royal engineer training is very hands on

how the duck josh was in the army is beyond me he can’t do sod all in the house he has no authority and he talks like a wet lettuce with the personality of a slug has he regressed
Josh was in the RE apparently!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Is anyone else a bit sad the Barcelona trip is over? I’m sure rach isn’t but I’ve loved watching sloshy troll her

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
You lot have had me crying with laughter this morning when catching up. You hilarious bunch of nasty trolls 😂
Sloshy really is the gift that keeps on giving in regards to Barcelona!
Comedy bleeping gold.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.