PTWM #127 Gucci Gucci coo, Seb trolled you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if she will babysit Freddie so Emily can have a bit of alone time or if they’ll bin the kids off again after the school run and go out for the night.
When have we EVER seen Ratchet look after anyone else's kids? All the people that get her kids dumped on them on a regular basis, she never returns the favour, does she? Although that's probably because her niece broke both wrists while in Rambo's care and was ignored. I've heard about making someone a tit cup of tea so they don't ask you again, Raq seems to apply that logic to looking after children!

Reactions: 26
When have we EVER seen Ratchet look after anyone else's kids? All the people that get her kids dumped on them on a regular basis, she never returns the favour, does she? Although that's probably because her niece broke both wrists while in Rambo's care and was ignored. I've heard about making someone a tit cup of tea so they don't ask you again, Raq seems to apply that logic to looking after children!
Was going to say last time she babysat her niece ended up with a broken wrists!

Reactions: 12
I’ve been thinking, and I don’t think the call to Seb was real. I think she read on here what was being said about his exams and so posted that pic wanting the huns adoration of how amazing she is, even checking in whilst away etc. Without actually taking in what was being said here about the fact they never should have left him!

Reactions: 25
Rachael right now on the plane, writing the post for her Barcelona picture dump.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
This Barcelona trip has got this absolute Banger in my head today -

Please Seb - have this playing full blast when Slosh and Seasick Steve rock up home.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
@Dog mama I absolutely love the change in your posts! When your little boy left you the first time you were heartbroken, and now you sound so proud of him ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 38
This Barcelona trip has got this absolute Banger in my head today -

Please Seb - have this playing full blast when Slosh and Seasick Steve rock up home.
Would be so funny if she did a montage of her photos to this tune 😂

OR maybe Seb could play this 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s definitely going to do a post about how it was the BEST TRIP EVER, the boy did good, she loves him like the hardest ever and so on. It’ll all be lies but she will do it purely for Tattle 😂 she’s extremely transparent.

Reactions: 42
I can see it now rach sat on the plane writing ANOTHER post about how much she doesn’t care about the trolls 🤥🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 27
@Dog mama I absolutely love the change in your posts! When your little boy left you the first time you were heartbroken, and now you sound so proud of him ❤
Awww thank you that’s so true I’ve gone from a FaceTime daily to texting after 4 days of not hearing from him to check he is ok and him saying yes but we have commanding officer inspection so can’t speak mum and I’m so much calmer
And to relate back to rach this time last year he was sitting the random GCSEs they did last year and prepping for army assessment and we literally were behind him every step of the way
Was the army the choice I would have picked initially - no but I’m so glad he did go that route and they’ve made him a man! Not sure what happened to josh as they deffo didn’t make him a man

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I can see it now rach sat on the plane writing ANOTHER post about how much she doesn’t care about the trolls 🤥🤥🤥🤥
Or she will say it was ruined by messages of hate from the trolls telling her she's awful going away when seb was doing his GCSEs! That's her way of getting out there she hated it because of them! Us Tattle tossers will get the blame whatever 😂

Reactions: 21
I’ve been thinking, and I don’t think the call to Seb was real. I think she read on here what was being said about his exams and so posted that pic wanting the huns adoration of how amazing she is, even checking in whilst away etc. Without actually taking in what was being said here about the fact they never should have left him!
I agree. Everyone on here has said how selfish she is leaving her kids on the most important weeks of their life. Where I live year 7 are doing SATS, not sure if that's the same in all areas but if it is then Issac may also be doing exams. She puts herself before the kids every single day. No one can argue otherwise, even the hunnest of the huns so she had to do a quick post to pretend she gives a tit.

Reactions: 16
Really settling in as Step Monster Mother of Decade isn’t she 😑. Carry on Rach, it better on you than 40 does babe, more authentic 👍.

DC201F83-4F7C-429D-9C13-4329936C607F.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
One day their house will get broken into and all her designer stuff will get nicked. It will still be the fault of trolls though, not hers for flaunting it or always letting people know when her house is empty. She's even shown where cameras are in the house to make it easy 😂

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.