PTWM #127 Gucci Gucci coo, Seb trolled you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 weeks it took for my friends tshirt to arrive. The quality is horrendous, the logo isnt even cut properly excess white still showing not even central on the tshirt. Very cheap tshirt.
I thought these were β€œstitched” those transfers things won’t last many washes

Reactions: 7
The last video in the Wally Josh’s Instagram where she has to tip her head back to keep Deirdre Barlows sun glasses on 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Roger Red Hat, Billy Blue Hat, Jennifer and Johnny Yellow Hat!
I could already read when I reached primary school (same one rach attended btw). I hated all these books and also Peter and Jane. Can almost guarantee they were still on that when Rach was there, but she wouldn't know as she would have been too busy chilling in a daze on the carpet to protect her mental health from being affected from all the unnecessary learning.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Gucci is just such a "common" brand now aswell. I sold all the bags I had (they do NOT retain value like the bigger boys). I lurk here as I unfollowed her yonks ago and she really is just a trash rat 🀣
I would honestly buy preloved or just loan a bag if I ever wanted one for a special occasion. They do depreciate so much. I'd rather buy a vintage classic cos that's more my style. Everything she does is just a flashing, neon, bragging arrow to herself 'look how much money I've got' it's just vulgar. Shes no fashion blogger.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
This is the trip that just keeps giving! Bravo Sloshy, take a bow! You’ve outdone yourself & I’m here for it!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I would honestly buy preloved or just loan a bag if I ever wanted one for a special occasion. They do depreciate so much. I'd rather buy a vintage classic cos that's more my style. Everything she does is just a flashing, neon, bragging arrow to herself 'look how much money I've got' it's just vulgar. Shes no fashion blogger.
Yeah I prefer preloved and the designer items I have, unless you knew the brands you'd not know which is how I like it 🀣 don't need people knowing my business lol

Reactions: 6
The last video in the Wally Josh’s Instagram where she has to tip her head back to keep Deirdre Barlows sun glasses on 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣😭
I was hoping she'd have to lean over the side of the boat to vomit (horrifically, of course πŸ˜‰) and they'd just slide off her face and into the sea πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 41
So... my niece is taking her GCSEs... or she should be. But she's not been in a good place for a while and we're taking every time she manages to get out of the door and write her name on the paper as a Win. We can retake when her mental health is better and we will. For now, we just need her to be "here" for her future so the actual exams "don't matter" but this is an extreme situation. Wreck It Ralph and her attitude to education whilst playing the mental health card when some people are trying so hard to overcome those issues AND get some kind of good education eventually is more than infuriating.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
These are such a highlight! Please Keep them coming, we may have to start paying you in fake gucci from Donny market as a thank you. πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
hahah the legend that is donny market!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Sloshy HAS to be trolling Rabid now, first he videos her and plays the "Jaws" theme over the top, then he calls her an old sea dog πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ bleeping hell, I'm not sure my pelvic floor can take much more, thank christ they're coming home tomorrow!
they genuinely can’t stand each other, can they?! at this point they’re flatmates with benefits.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.