PTWM #123 Rachel begged for Easter eggs for her loaded mate,Now the fanny wants a nanny Wobble won’t hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s a WhatsApp message isn’t it? You may be on to something, as when I’m talking to someone, the person I am messaging is in top left, but this looks a little different to mine. I have an android phone.

I find this really unprofessional. Service users should not be messaged directly from a personal number and definitely shouldn’t be sent messages saying ‘Hi babe’
I agree, so unprofessional. As a social worker I would never address a service user in that way. I know she’s not a social worker but she’s a professional working with vulnerable people. If I got a text like that I would immediately be addressing it with my manager and arranging some additional support for this woman. Her children have been removed from her for a reason to keep them safe. It is so sad but she needs to focus on getting some support now to deal with her drug use and mental health. Rachel is not the person to do that.

Reactions: 18
We all knew this was going to happen. Shes most likely also got other people's stories written down ready for a chapter in her new book.
And she's a fine one to say someone's dead to her because they have relapsed with drugs again, coming from the woman who regularly has snow parties and her best mate was the local drug mule! Plus 2 of her kids alledgly do drugs 👀👀
Whether the text is real or not, as a professional she shouldn't be starting a conversation with a service user with "hi babe"
What happened with S&B ive been in hospital now trying to catch up 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

New thread is here!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.